wabbit

Englewood, CO

#41 May 17, 2013
I try to find the positive in everything that happens. like giving thanks that I DO have dishes to wash, even if washing them by hand. giving thanks that you may have gray hair, but at least you still DO have hair on your head instead of hair coming out your ears. But I am still looking for the good when someone lets another person degrade me, and then blames me for the whole situation. Guess next time, it will be better to suck it up, and not say anything. Then maybe I won't be yelled at.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#42 Jun 5, 2013
I am smiling, I am happy, I am willing to help in anyway I can, but why does that upset him? That is all right, I have a secret in my heart that keeps telling me that I am important, and that smiles are good. Putting a Teletubbie napkin in his lunch didn't even bring a smile or a comment. But someone else texted me as soon as he found his teletubbie napkin..and he laughed even though he pretended to be agravated at me. Then had one who was put out cuz I didn't put a teletubbie napkin in his lunch for kicks and grins.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#43 Jul 16, 2013
A simple box of crackers, and they have all these choices. Crackers with sea salt, crackers with no salt, mini crackers, whole wheat crackers, low fat crackers, gluten fee crackers and that is just the name brands, then you have the whole selcection of generic. What happened to just plain crackerw with just plain salt?
elmer

United States

#44 Jul 16, 2013
never new the posts were here. if your talkign to me i didnt know i was a rainbow sweetheart. but those posts make me sad
tears of a clown

Bullhead City, AZ

#45 Jul 17, 2013
elmer wrote:
never new the posts were here. if your talkign to me i didnt know i was a rainbow sweetheart. but those posts make me sad
now don't b crying cause you'll burn up my keyboard
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#46 Jul 18, 2013
Let's make a decision with all the shampoo bottles. Either they stand on their bottoms or they stand on their tops. Some are obvious of which way to stand them, but sometimes those flat top ones fool you. Those are the ones that I will put on its top and it keeps falling over, then I realize, it is suppose to be on its bottom. Same with the ones that are suppose to be on the tops and I try to stand them on the bottom. Now you probably think, if I would look at the label and see which way the words are, maybe it would be simplied. Well, if you are standing in the shower, with water all over your face and trying to keep soap and shampoo out of your eyes, who has time to read the dratted bottle. If you are taking a bath, yes you could have time. Upside down condiments may be fine, but leave the shamppoo bottles alone, or I am going to tell my penquins to attack the shamppoo makers.
elmer

Birmingham, AL

#47 Jul 19, 2013
wabbit wrote:
Let's make a decision with all the shampoo bottles. Either they stand on their bottoms or they stand on their tops. Some are obvious of which way to stand them, but sometimes those flat top ones fool you. Those are the ones that I will put on its top and it keeps falling over, then I realize, it is suppose to be on its bottom. Same with the ones that are suppose to be on the tops and I try to stand them on the bottom. Now you probably think, if I would look at the label and see which way the words are, maybe it would be simplied. Well, if you are standing in the shower, with water all over your face and trying to keep soap and shampoo out of your eyes, who has time to read the dratted bottle. If you are taking a bath, yes you could have time. Upside down condiments may be fine, but leave the shamppoo bottles alone, or I am going to tell my penquins to attack the shamppoo makers.
shower alone it's easier that way
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#48 Jul 19, 2013
elmer wrote:
<quoted text>shower alone it's easier that way
now how does showering alone solve the problem with the shampoo bottles.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#49 Jul 19, 2013
Good grief, I get in trouble when I stay up to late, so I go to bed early, and still get in trouble. Told everyone I was going to bed and said goodnight. Everyone heard except one. He comes barging in the bedroom complaining that he did not know I went to bed, because I had left my sewing light on. all i could say was my standard phrase - I am sorry, I thought you knew - so then he harps on how I left my sewing light on. Again - I am sorry, did you turn it off? which he replies he did, so I say thank you. But he is still ticked with me. And of course, I had just fell asleep, when he came in. doesn't care that I might have been asleep.
elmer

Birmingham, AL

#50 Jul 22, 2013
wabbit wrote:
Good grief, I get in trouble when I stay up to late, so I go to bed early, and still get in trouble. Told everyone I was going to bed and said goodnight. Everyone heard except one. He comes barging in the bedroom complaining that he did not know I went to bed, because I had left my sewing light on. all i could say was my standard phrase - I am sorry, I thought you knew - so then he harps on how I left my sewing light on. Again - I am sorry, did you turn it off? which he replies he did, so I say thank you. But he is still ticked with me. And of course, I had just fell asleep, when he came in. doesn't care that I might have been asleep.
im sure he wanted something
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#51 Jul 22, 2013
I am not believing what I heard. Reeaally!? I ordered what I wanted and HOW I wanted. Isn't that what he tells me, get what you want, it doesn't matter to me. As soon as the waitress leaves the table, he says, "guess you will not get any help on eating your fish because you didn't order tartar sauce." WHAT? I turned and looked at him and informed him, I don't like tartar sauce and I don't like cocktail sauce, why should I have I have ordered it? Waitress asked me if I wanted it, and I said no. THen, he realized how he sounded and tried to smooth it over saying "that is fine, you get what you want, don't worry, everything is ok." I know I usually can't eat everything, and share what I have left with everyone. I don't know how to explain it, it rubbed me the wrong way, as if I am suppose to think ahead that I will not be able to eat all my fish, and HE might want tartar sauce. His look when he said it, was the look of "you are selfish not to have thought that I might have wanted tartar sauce." It was MY meal. Not to mention, he doesn't even notice the black mini skirt I have on. Guess I didn't look as good as I thought. Wish I had just worn jeans.
elmer

United States

#52 Jul 22, 2013
wabbit wrote:
I am not believing what I heard. Reeaally!? I ordered what I wanted and HOW I wanted. Isn't that what he tells me, get what you want, it doesn't matter to me. As soon as the waitress leaves the table, he says, "guess you will not get any help on eating your fish because you didn't order tartar sauce." WHAT? I turned and looked at him and informed him, I don't like tartar sauce and I don't like cocktail sauce, why should I have I have ordered it? Waitress asked me if I wanted it, and I said no. THen, he realized how he sounded and tried to smooth it over saying "that is fine, you get what you want, don't worry, everything is ok." I know I usually can't eat everything, and share what I have left with everyone. I don't know how to explain it, it rubbed me the wrong way, as if I am suppose to think ahead that I will not be able to eat all my fish, and HE might want tartar sauce. His look when he said it, was the look of "you are selfish not to have thought that I might have wanted tartar sauce." It was MY meal. Not to mention, he doesn't even notice the black mini skirt I have on. Guess I didn't look as good as I thought. Wish I had just worn jeans.
wish i could of saw the black mini
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#53 Jul 29, 2013
he thinks I am stupid, but I am not. I know why he is late for leaving to work. He found computer #2 was not locked. Funny, cuz that doesn't stop me, I know the PW. I know that everytime the computer is turned off, all history is automaticatly deleted. He does too and he doesn't like know knowing. But he made a mistake today. I too found the computer unlocked, and saw where he had been. That is why he is late for work. Snooping. Interesting fact about FB, anytime you search for someone, the next time you start typing their name in the search bar, that name will always re appear. All you need is the first letter. There are only two names I have searched on computer #2 under that account, but today, there was a third. I had learned that you can how to find people without using the search bar. And of course when the computer is turned off, all history of sites visited are deleted, BUT not the ones that you searched for on FB, it remembers. haha, that third name did not come from me, and my two names are innocent. He thinks I am stupid.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#54 Jul 31, 2013
I did it! I did it! It may not be much for some, but it is a big step for me. I told hime to SHUT UP, not once but twice. Then I told him that I didn't like being around him because he made me nervous because he critiqued my every move and decision. Pleeeaaase, I will park where I want in WM parking lot and leave it the way I want. Ha! he questioned why I was parking in a certain location, I informed him, I am parking where I always like to park. Then as I pulled out of parking lot, he asks me where I am going? Reeaaallly? I told him to shut up, I know where I am going (really? in a parking lot) and I am going the way I want to go, so just shut up and watch.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#55 Aug 2, 2013
People say that when you are grumpy, it is because you got up on the wrong side of the bed. I think it is more of who you wake up with. Besides, I have read that if you want to know the true personality of someone, wake them up in the middle of the night and see how they react. The research says, by doing this, a person does not think about how they should act, but reacts from their own nature. So before you marry someone, go over and wake them up in the middle of the night and see what happens if you like them at their worst.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#56 Aug 12, 2013
Did you know that little wabbits look up to the Easter Bunny? And to see the Easter Bunny in person is a dream come true. Well, this little wabbit may have not seen the Easter Bunny, but has it on very good authority that I SAW the truck that the Easter Bunny drives. Happy carrots, I was that close to the Easter Bunny. Happy, hoppy, hippity hop, I saw the truck of the Easter Bunny.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#57 Aug 14, 2013
Ducks look so calm and peaceful as they glide across the lake. They have such a serene look on their little face. But if you think about what is going on UNDER the water, those little webbed feet are paddling like crazy. Amazing how you can look so calm, when the other half of you is working so hard. Still want to know where their ears are.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#58 Aug 19, 2013
have you thought about how ducks have such good "poker faces" as they look so calm while under the water is a completely different story. But wait, if the ducks sat down, how would they be able to hold their cards. Oh dear, how can they hold the cards with their web feet. maybe it is a good thing that they don't play poker, cuz we would all probably loose and they would be all LUCKY DUCKS!! lol couldn't resist
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#59 Aug 20, 2013
Reeaally? I will help you, all you have to do is ask. ok I ask, and what do you do, tell me to have someone else do it. How hard is it to take the the poor dog his yum yums (aka vitamins)with a milkbone, that you didn't even have to go get. The treats are being handed to you to give to the dog who is in pain and needs the meds. You don't have anything important to do, I am fixing lunches and other person is getting dressed for school. I said fine, I will just do it myself, and he asked why the other person couldn't do it, I told him he is getting ready for school and I am trying to get lunches. He finally concedes and takes the treats out to the poor puppy. Really?! the time I have spent asking and explaining, I could have already done it, which is what I should have done in the first place. We won't mention that I am allergic to the dog, and always have to scrub my hands afterwards.(you can't give the dog a treat without a good scratch behind the ears) The dog eats them like candy, so it is not a battle. What happen to a simple, "sure, I will do it." but not with the word "hon" attached as that is his sign he is ticked off. sure ask for help, just so he can pass it on to someone else, and then have the nerve to say "I help out" ARGHHH
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#60 Aug 22, 2013
Just realized that Febuary is 6 months away, which is not the problem but that CHRISTMAS is 4 months away. And when you have to mail all your Christmas, then you really have 3 months til Christmas. now I am ready to go shopping and make some bunny tracks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes Thu lonfu 5
Freeway Interchanges Thu lonfu 6
Internet latency and congestion in kingman area (Apr '17) Thu lonfu 6
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Dec 12 SOPR 12,332
Moving to Golden Valley (Mar '11) Dec 11 sparechange25 113
News American Airlines ends service to northwest Ari... Dec 4 sheethead 1
Girl murdered by uncle in kingman motel. (Jun '06) Nov 30 Graff 55

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance