wabbit

Englewood, CO

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year to my rainbow sweetheart. May this be the year that everything falls into the right place.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Sometimes the best place to be is in the arms of my rainbow sweethear.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#23 Jan 9, 2013
at the end of MY rainbow is a special sweetheart waiting for me.
Leprechaun

Bullhead City, AZ

#24 Jan 11, 2013
wabbit wrote:
at the end of MY rainbow is a special sweetheart waiting for me.
Don't be trying to steal me pot of gold.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#25 Jan 15, 2013
Leprechaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be trying to steal me pot of gold.
lol...No worries, my sweetheart is worth more than a pot of Gold.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#26 Jan 17, 2013
I wonder if polar bears can see rainbows in the north pole? or is it the south pole? noooo, has to be the north pole cuz the penquins are at the south pole. hmmmm wonder if penquins can see a rainbow in the south pole.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Think of a penguin "popping" out of the water and may you find yourself smiling at the silly penquins. love you rainbow sweetheart
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#28 Jan 25, 2013
I have a favorite penguin in a book, and his name is Tacky. His prissy friends, Goodly, Lovely, Angel, Neatly and Perfect learn that being different can be a good thing. I find that people think I am odd, just like Tacky, but I think of how God made me special.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Amazing, how people who say you are important, do not listen to what I say. They merely hear the words, but do not let the meaning stop between their ears.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#30 Feb 13, 2013
A big Happy Valentine to my Rainbow Sweetheart.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#31 Feb 15, 2013
My rainbow sweetheart wrote a poem especially for me on Valentines Day. That is better than chocolates which cuz you to gain weight, better than roses, which die and better than stuffed animals which collect dust. And most important, it was about US!
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#32 Feb 19, 2013
I know rabbits are ticklish under their feet, but wonder if polar bears are ticklish under their feet. I wonder if penquins can even feel anything under their feet...lol
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#33 Feb 28, 2013
I am sorry I forgot your phone. I am sorry the shool office is closed. I am sorry I was yelling at the game. I am sorry I can't read your mind. I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry. I think I need a strawberry. Or better yet a snuggly polar bear would be nice.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#34 Mar 6, 2013
this is the time that wabbits start looking for chicken....here comes peter cotton tail, hopping down the chicken trail, looking for lots of chicken eggs to dye....lol but then chocolate covered strawberries are yummier
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#35 Mar 18, 2013
Glad St Paddy's Day is over. That is a day that brings a big sorrow to my heart and tears in my eyes that needs a big teddy bear to wipe them away.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#36 Mar 29, 2013
OK folks, for the last time, wabbits don't lay eggs, chickens do. But we like to fool people into thinking that we make chocolate m & m's. If you think wabbits lay eggs you deserve to eat the wabbit's "chocolates"... hehe
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#37 Apr 11, 2013
why is it, that I am always wrong. I fuss because I don't get any help, but then I am blamed because I don't appreciate the occasional help that is given. ok, let's see how you feel after fixing breakfast, 3 lunches to go, working 8 hours, go to a volleyball game, come home to cook supper, finish up the 3rd load of laundry done that day,tutor a student, then tutor my child...and noon even volunteers to do the dishes or fold clothes. Big sigh....
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#38 Apr 20, 2013
Because so many people have cell phones with cameras, it is easy to be nervous to go out in public. Who knows who will take your picture and then post it on the web for everyone to see. Another reason to never pick your nose in public.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 May 3, 2013
April showers bring May flowers. I hope that applies to snow showers as well, since May 1 we had snow showers. Or maybe the months are confused and we should have had flowers in April and showers in May. either way, the grass is green and time to start mowing.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#40 May 8, 2013
Oh what a cozy feeling of finally hearing the sound of rain and even some thunder. Makes you want to make chocolate chip cookies, get glass of milk, curl up with a book and forget about the world and all the hurts in my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What should be done about Oatman's burros? 2 hr Joni 1
Review: Daniell's Septic Tank Pumping (Jun '09) Jan 9 Mohave Valley Shag 10
Looking for contact for Duval Pension. Jan 5 Tim 1
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jan 4 lonfu 12,314
"The Ghost Seekers" are looking for Investigati... (Oct '07) Dec 22 frank cassady 45
Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List (Aug '07) Dec 21 Kotch57 126
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) Dec 20 Kotch57 73

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages