Bullhead City, AZ

#3 Nov 17, 2012
wabbit wrote:
I remember a rainbow sweetheart who is very dear to me
Are you gay?
Desert Rat

Kingman, AZ

#4 Nov 17, 2012
wabbit, don't be concerned, obama, 60 year old man and many others names are the same disturbed person, a couple of us have the persons IP and are getting close to the person with the help of an ISP employee.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#5 Nov 19, 2012
It is good to know there are some nice people who are not vicious about other's comments. Happy Thanksgiving to person's with happy hearts and a special wish for a rainbow sweetheart, who holds my heart.
Wabbit for dinner

Bullhead City, AZ

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Desert Rat wrote:
wabbit, don't be concerned, obama, 60 year old man and many others names are the same disturbed person, a couple of us have the persons IP and are getting close to the person with the help of an ISP employee.
Lol dumbass. You have to have a court order to obtain and ip address and then what are you going to tell them? Are you going to tell them you got all butthurt on the internet? Were you slandered in some way? You moron. What is an isp employee? Do you even know the difference between an isp and an ip?
Desert Rat

Kingman, AZ

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Wabbit for dinner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol dumbass. You have to have a court order to obtain and ip address and then what are you going to tell them? Are you going to tell them you got all butthurt on the internet? Were you slandered in some way? You moron. What is an isp employee? Do you even know the difference between an isp and an ip?
If anyones the dumbass I would say it's you, who said anything about doing anything legally! You will just be caught one night when your out and you will be left with many reminders as to why we don't piss off the wrong people.
Frontier

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyones the dumbass I would say it's you, who said anything about doing anything legally! You will just be caught one night when your out and you will be left with many reminders as to why we don't piss off the wrong people.
I'm reporting you for threatening other posters. Just because you don't like what someone says, doesn't mean you can do this, even on the internet. What that person told you was legally correct and it sounds like you're the one that's got the problem.

Unless you have a court order or the persons e-mail, it's impossible to obtain a persons IP. The person that said they had a friend who could get it, is a moron and was just trying to scare another poster.
Blind Blind

Kingman, AZ

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Pay no attention to that Rat behind the curtain, he trolls all the time, boring. As for obtaining an IP address, anyone can get it if they have the right abilities. The IP provider did have a need to have a court order, but that is changing as we speak. As that changes also do the rules concerning all online activity. The new rule gives the government the ability to see anything anyone does online including reading emails on any server, all without a warrant.
There are restrictions on what a private person can do online if they go beyond a certain point in stalking or harrassing another user. But everyone's IP is right out front when you are online, virtually every site you go to records your IP address, and may be able to trace where you were before and after you came to their site if cookies are added to your browser or certain special Java scripts are added.
Interested in finding out more on IP addresses and perhaps volunteering to help slow spam and malware, go to;
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/list_of_ips.ph...
There are many tabs on top of page, & if you join you get access to even more potential, you can also check your own IP address without even joining and see if your address has ever been reported as an untrusted address. Even if you yourself has done nothing wrong, if your address ever belonged to a hacker it may be listed, conversly if you ever had a virus that sent spam from your machine then too, your address may be listed. After you check your address, you can have the opportunity to claim the IP address and get it white listed again.
Or you can request a new address from your Internet Provider, but check first because many providers no longer use static IP Addresses, which means your IP address will likely change regularly.
Final alternative is by employing a proxy to hide your real IP address, but Proxies can slow web browsing and limit abilities as well as cause unwanted attention if all you are interested in is your privacy. If privacy is very important to you at this time in history, it is a very good time to leave the net completely.
Blind Blind

Kingman, AZ

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Meant to leave a link to the new regulations being considered on the Hill with some vital words being there one day and gone the next. Expect many internet giants will shut down in protest again if the final draft is too invasive. I agree that vital infrastructure such as power plants do need better net security, but invasive intrusion of private citizen's use is too far. Here is link to story in a nutshell from the Hill;

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/tech...
Blind Blind

Kingman, AZ

#11 Nov 22, 2012
I must be leading myself. Last url I left was related but date and content changed when I checked the link, very odd...

Try yet a new link;
http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/tech...

Do your own search online in news sections on the topic, as it looks like a ; "Now it's there, Now it's gone" game.
Frontier

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Blind Blind wrote:
Pay no attention to that Rat behind the curtain, he trolls all the time, boring. As for obtaining an IP address, anyone can get it if they have the right abilities. The IP provider did have a need to have a court order, but that is changing as we speak. As that changes also do the rules concerning all online activity. The new rule gives the government the ability to see anything anyone does online including reading emails on any server, all without a warrant.
There are restrictions on what a private person can do online if they go beyond a certain point in stalking or harrassing another user. But everyone's IP is right out front when you are online, virtually every site you go to records your IP address, and may be able to trace where you were before and after you came to their site if cookies are added to your browser or certain special Java scripts are added.
Interested in finding out more on IP addresses and perhaps volunteering to help slow spam and malware, go to;
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/list_of_ips.ph...
There are many tabs on top of page, & if you join you get access to even more potential, you can also check your own IP address without even joining and see if your address has ever been reported as an untrusted address. Even if you yourself has done nothing wrong, if your address ever belonged to a hacker it may be listed, conversly if you ever had a virus that sent spam from your machine then too, your address may be listed. After you check your address, you can have the opportunity to claim the IP address and get it white listed again.
Or you can request a new address from your Internet Provider, but check first because many providers no longer use static IP Addresses, which means your IP address will likely change regularly.
Final alternative is by employing a proxy to hide your real IP address, but Proxies can slow web browsing and limit abilities as well as cause unwanted attention if all you are interested in is your privacy. If privacy is very important to you at this time in history, it is a very good time to leave the net completely.
Define stalking? The person that you were responding to made comments and in no way tried to find your location like you're doing by requesting ips. THAT'S STALKING! If someone says something to you on the internet, that's not stalking. You people that can't handle what is said on the internet should just log off. You're too stupid to be here. If what is said here offends you, I can only imagine how you are in the RW. No doubt the type that goes around suing everyone for any little thing. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! Pull up your big girl panties and get over yourselves! If someone comes to your front door or gives out your personal information, that's stalking. If they obtain this type of information, then you need to ask how they got it. If you gave it to them then you need to learn how to post on the internet without giving out too much info. That's on you!
Blind Blind

Kingman, AZ

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Frontier wrote:
Define stalking? The person that you were responding to made comments and in no way tried to find your location like you're doing by requesting ips. THAT'S STALKING! If someone says something to you on the internet, that's not stalking. You people that can't handle what is said on the internet should just log off. You're too stupid to be here. If what is said here offends you, I can only imagine how you are in the RW. No doubt the type that goes around suing everyone for any little thing.
(Edited for length.)
First place, I mainly was responding to you for giving out false information about how impossible it was to get an ip address. I did not say I was seeking your IP address or giving it to someone else. As to someone saying anything to me, no one did. This reply from you is the first time anyone said anything to me on this site, & I could care less, no bother at all. I own 6 websites and moderate a lot more. I will not list those sites as that would be a form of spam in this forum. But it takes a lot worse than you said for me to ban anyone on any of my sites; (Use Moderation in Moderation). As to lawsuits, I have better things to do with my life than lawsuits that would leave me stuck sitting all day long in a Court somewhere.
Some browsers now have add ons to tell you the IP addresses, and security software is out there that alerts you to anyone trying to enter the ports on your PC, creates logs, and if you allow, will automatically send a log of IP address and actions in the incidents to the security company. In several of the sites I own when a registered user enters a post, their IP address is logged, that is a standard on those sites and can not be turned off. All it's really good for to me so far is to ban Spammers, and catch flamers that sign in from multiple usernames, yet have the same IP address. But if they don't cause trouble, I usually let them get away with multiple usernames as some use that as a "privacy protection" So far no one on any of my sites has ever gone so far as to do something that I would define as cyberbullying or stalking.Of course my sites are scientific in nature, while some debates do get a little heated, scientists do have a code of peer review that settles such things.
There was a point in your response where you mentioned "You People" and then later "offends you", leaving the door open that you were speaking to others, perhaps not me, or maybe me as well. Just so you know, what you said in earlier posts couldn't have offended me as I had not commented, hence nothing could have personally offended me. My only point was that when you go online your privacy is gone. Your IP address is copied perhaps 50,000 time an hour, usually automatically, any site that has a link to facebook or twitter on it's page has data flowing to those companies all the time whether you have face or twit whether you belong to those sites or not. Well Google and Disqus are similar, along with most links on sites that enable anyone to sign in using another ID from the link. I imagine 50% of sites add those login options to increase traffic flow, but don't realize how much data they are giving out about their members. My security software blocks most of the social networks.
In closing, your IP address or my IP address is not secret, it is open online to anyone that wants to know who they are dealing with. But even if someone with an IP address you know is causing you harm, the best bet is to report the Address to their provider for review. unless it is an extreme issue of threats to cause bodily harm/ terrorists/ or you just heard a nation is preparing to invade your nation. At that point contact whoever is needed for fast response, such as police, fire, Homeland security, or Justice Department. And for clarification, knowing someone's IP address is OK, but hacking into their Internet Provider's computer to review the private account data is illegal for private citizens.
Monica Brown

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Nov 26, 2012
What a bunch of crazies
Wabbit

Englewood, CO

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Big Sigh...didn't realize making a comment about my rainbow sweetheart would start a war on my thread. Happy Birthday
Wabbit

Englewood, CO

#16 Dec 5, 2012
Sad day...feel rejected by my rainbow sweetheart.
Wabbit

Englewood, CO

#17 Dec 6, 2012
one has broken my heart and another has broken my spirit. I don't have any more smiles to give.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#18 Dec 21, 2012
The sun is brightly shining, the sky is clear and blue, just like the eyes of my rainbow sweethear.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#19 Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas to my rainbow sweetheart.
wabbit

Englewood, CO

#20 Dec 28, 2012
sigh, I am always to blame for what goes wrong. even rainbow sweetheart blames me. I want my rainbow sweetheart to be happy, but do not know how to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health Care - Bullhead City, AZ (Sep '09) Wed CW Daily 34
vapor e cigarette (Jan '14) Oct 29 harry 4
Man to undergo testing in Arizona murder case Oct 29 harry 7
kingman kmart. (Jan '14) Oct 29 harry 10
Deluxe Nail Salon, Fort Mohave Oct 28 Tootsie 1
some old redneck reason Oct 28 Chicken George 57
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Oct 19 investor 12,171
Golden Valley Dating
Find my Match

Golden Valley People Search