lost dog in golden valley, $$REWARD$$

lost dog in golden valley, $$REWARD$$

Posted in the Golden Valley Forum

jason

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2010
We have lost a dog, he is a chihuahua mix and he went missing near ehrenberg and ship ave. He is tan in color, there is a reward for his return, please email jason at [email protected] or call me at 8-7-0-2-1-2-0-5-7-7-

“Beep, Beep, which way do I go?”

Since: Aug 07

Yucca, AZ

#2 Feb 12, 2010
You might want to go over on the "Loose Dogs" thread and ask Tom. He and his mother are terrified by dogs like yours and might of shot him.

Since: Jan 10

Bellemont, AZ

#3 Feb 12, 2010
jason wrote:
We have lost a dog, he is a chihuahua mix and he went missing near ehrenberg and ship ave. He is tan in color, there is a reward for his return, please email jason at [email protected] or call me at 8-7-0-2-1-2-0-5-7-7-
We'll keep our eyes open for him Jason. Sad for a small dog to get loose and hope he finds his way back home. We find animals so often here too and never find their owner. I wish you luck.
Cecile

Bullhead City, AZ

#4 Feb 24, 2010
I hope you find him. I will watch out for him even though I am on the north side. I know how you feel. Someone ran over my chihuahua last July 4th in front of my house and never stopped.
jason wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there any black people in kingman Az (Mar '15) Tue Tony 6
News Arizona authorities say 3 missing women met sam... Mon Paul P Tretiakoff 2
Mohave Valley Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun 27 Musikologist 21
Yucca Music Thread (Aug '15) Jun 23 Musikologist 4
Moving to Golden Valley (Mar '11) Jun 19 sparechange 102
moving to Bullhead City (Jan '10) Jun 12 Leo 70
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jun 1 Sopr 12,293

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance