Parts of Pravada to be auctioned off ...

Parts of Pravada to be auctioned off in September

There are 4 comments on the The Kingman Daily Miner story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Parts of Pravada to be auctioned off in September. In it, The Kingman Daily Miner reports that:

Parts of Rhodes Homes properties in Mohave County, including more than 1,300 acres of the 5,700-acre master planned community Pravada, will hit the auction block in September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kingman Daily Miner.

okay

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jun 21, 2010
well what about the poor (lol) people why prepaid for this homes that werent built ? and wheres the local real estaters that were bally hooing how good a deal it was, and to get in while the getting was good,?? I under stand crap happens, but people as a group are really kind of stupid.and belive evrey thing they are told,, sheesh .. right now house prices are still to high for whats being sold, 300K plus for a house and lot 50x100, give me a break,people, why pay for some thing the rest of your life,? if no body buys, the price will go down, and buy through an attny. its cheaper and no surprises..
vock canyon

Mohave Valley, AZ

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Lots in a desert valley oasis next to a major subdivsion, lakeside lots on the beautiful Redlake..... there is a sucker in every crowd.

I'll never forget when the elederly couple stoped by my place wanting help to locate their lakeside property that the local real estate agent had sold them over the phone. Paid $20k for a lakeside lot on the beautiful Redlake..... I diplomaticly explained that the big dirt spot next to the road was Redlake.... I'll never forget their faces......

Sure your land next to Pravada will appreciate, hah, just not in this life time......(-:

Why buy through a real estate agent or an attorney? Just go to your local title company with the seller and they will take care of everything. Inspect your purchase before you buy it, use your brain, DUHHHHH....!!!!!!
okay

Kingman, AZ

#3 Jun 22, 2010
to vock canyon; seems like i for got all about the title company,they can give you the real closing costs, and handle about every thhing thats needed.
asking people to use thier brain is in it self, a pretty tall order now a days. I have bought a lot of property's in my time, and always talked to the seller first, no middle man .always worked out great .. people need to watch the program property virgins, on cable, just watch haow the agent plays games woth her showings, and always suggests a counter offer. why not just deal direct ??
vock canyon

Mohave Valley, AZ

#4 Jun 29, 2010
okay, I'm not saying every single RE agent is a crook. I know a few, okay, maybe only one, straight arrow. She sold me my property here. But, she is a Brit and says her mind.....(-: Since then, I have only used agents to find mortgage lending leads. Title companies are usually pretty competant, but you do have to check your documents. Many people are lazy and don't want to have to learn anything new but when it comes to closing papers, read every line, don't get sloppy. On a property in NorCal I found that the buyer(a RE agent) had changed the note and the escrow/title officer didn't mention it. I've never had that happen here but like I said, I read every document. The escow person I work with in Kingman is exceptionaly bright and I've not caught a single mistake to date. Real Estate agents play games????? Oh my heart be still.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing man last seen in Kingman. (Jun '15) Feb 11 Sally Weeks 2
News Shoot-out in Kingman Neighborhoods on the Rise. (Sep '07) Feb 11 trish 64
Shooting Feb 11 T M E 1
Daily miner comments Feb 10 jimmy 2
News AZ man pleads not guilty in Kingman homicide Feb 10 jimmy 1
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Feb 6 lonfu 12,316
dolan springs (May '06) Feb 5 AZBORNnRAISED 96

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance