Updated: May 22, 2012 1:07 p.m.2 dead in Arizona after apparent murder-suicide

Full story: KGUN

Mohave County Sheriff's officials say 55-year-old Ronald Lee Rixe, of Golden Valley, apparently shot himself in the head Monday afternoon following hours of negotiations with deputies.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
A friend

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Her name was Rhonda, Not Rhoda, and she did not deserve this.
A friend

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

and may Ron rot in hell...
A loved one

Portsmouth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

A friend wrote:
and may Ron rot in hell...
Keep your comments to yourself. Both families are grieving at this time, pretty sure you have NO IDEA what happen in this situation.
Rhondas cousin

Piedmont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

I would like to know what the police were doing "negotiating" with this guy for 3 hours when they were called out for a person who had been shot? And why they did not send in their robot much sooner to check on Rhonda to see if she was still alive! I also think its very suspicious how the reports keep changing everytime I read them. Something is not right and I suspect the cops are trying to cover up their inept handling of the situation.
A loved one

Portsmouth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Rhondas cousin wrote:
I would like to know what the police were doing "negotiating" with this guy for 3 hours when they were called out for a person who had been shot? And why they did not send in their robot much sooner to check on Rhonda to see if she was still alive! I also think its very suspicious how the reports keep changing everytime I read them. Something is not right and I suspect the cops are trying to cover up their inept handling of the situation.
The only way to find out anything would be to see if you can obtain a copy of the police report. Maybe then you would get your answers. The police may have known more when they arrived at the residence then what is in the newpaper reports.
loggerblogger

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

A loved one wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your comments to yourself. Both families are grieving at this time, pretty sure you have NO IDEA what happen in this situation.
I think We know what happened.
A loved one

Portsmouth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

WOW loggerlbogger you must be the mighty all seeing and know everything. NO ONE will EVER know what really happen in that house.
Victim of circumstance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

My son wads murdered run over2xs in front of his lil brother n father on valentine . The dad being an ex gangmember ... Lived in az 9 yrs. Michael rivera, was in a relationship n had a baby from my sons girlfriend faith pritchard . Michael riveras daughter. My son didnt know till rivera threTened to come from calif n kill him !! The cops were called several times by myself . Michael, rivera n his family came to az so he wouldnt get in trouble in calif for molesting n rape !! N his defense is my family were gangmembers !! Not true !! The dad tomy two boys ex is has not been active for yrs !! If he was n my boys were this wouldnt have happend ?? However the pd lacks knowledge and common sense !!!
Victim of circumstance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

My condolances to, the family of rhonda... No one deserves for another to decide the end of their life... I wish my sons useless killer !! Would kill himself... But he will reap what he sowed ! If not here there !!
A loved one

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Again I will say NO ONE knows what happen or what was said. I will never say taken another's life is right however in any situation it takes 2 people. We don't know what was said, if drugs or alcohol was involved and if anyone threaten the other!! We will never know NEVER know what happen. Keep your opinions to yourselves!!!!!!!!!! Loved ones were lost. Fathers, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters and friends!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Golden Valley Discussions

Search the Golden Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Desert Garden On OLD TRAILS Exit (Oct '11) Mon John Grady 14
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Mon Justin Chambers 12,131
Review: Matador Taxi Jul 17 JWP 1
Review: Kingdom Of God Jul 17 John 1
niall horan cute or naww Jul 16 blabla 2
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
Indictment delivered in 1997 murder of Kingman ... Jul 14 Debbie 1
•••
•••