Golden Valley Man Arrested for Beatin...

Golden Valley Man Arrested for Beating 4-Year-Old with a Leash

There are 1 comment on the Phoenix New Times - Blogs story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Golden Valley Man Arrested for Beating 4-Year-Old with a Leash. In it, Phoenix New Times - Blogs reports that:

A Golden Valley man is behind bars for beating his girlfriend's 4-year-old son so badly with a leash that his school was compelled to call the police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times - Blogs.

Since: Jan 10

Bellemont, AZ

#1 Feb 9, 2010
What a horrible torture for that little child to endure!!!! Every time we go shopping, we hear or see an adult abuse a child. Well, in my eyes, it's abusive. Whether by words or physical. A few weeks ago while in Wal-Mart, a woman was screaming, and I mean screaming at a little girl sitting in the shopping cart. I had to say something to that so called mom. She told me to mind my own business and continued to scream at her daughter. I went to find someone to witness and report her along with me but no one wanted to do anything about it. Unbelievable! I didn't have my cell phone with me to call 911 so asked others to help but no one would. I just couldn't believe how people just walked away and let it continue. I followed that woman all over the store and sure made her mad at me but kept following her anyhow. The little girl finally stopped crying and without thinking, I picked her up and looked her over for any signs of bruises or cuts. Didn't see anything but sure broke my heart to witness a small child put in that position. The woman finally calms down and begged me to keep quiet about this. Found out she was the babysitter. She gives me her story how she lost her firstborn during birth and needed therapy. Whatever!!!! But, at least I got involved and didn't walk away like everyone else did that day. To make a long story short, the father was called and took the little girl home and no longer employs that babysitter. He didn't want to bring charges. I don't understand how some people think. Even though I think of that little girl all of the time, still bothers me of what I witnessed, at least know I got involved for her sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing man last seen in Kingman. (Jun '15) Feb 11 Sally Weeks 2
News Shoot-out in Kingman Neighborhoods on the Rise. (Sep '07) Feb 11 trish 64
Shooting Feb 11 T M E 1
Daily miner comments Feb 10 jimmy 2
News AZ man pleads not guilty in Kingman homicide Feb 10 jimmy 1
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Feb 6 lonfu 12,316
dolan springs (May '06) Feb 5 AZBORNnRAISED 96

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance