Why is Chipolte doing this?

Posted in the Golden Valley Forum

Not for you

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Everyone knows that jobs are hard to find. Chipolte is coming to Kingman but the only job postings they are putting out are in Spanish. People that are born and raised in the US speak English as they learn it in school. Why is Chipolte doing this? Do they only want people that speak Spanish only? And if so, why?
Apply in English

Kingman, AZ

#2 Jun 22, 2013
If you go to the Chipotle website you will find they are offering applications in English and Spanish for the Kingman area. Where did you find that they were only posting in Spanish? Just curious.
Not for you

Kingman, AZ

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Apply in English wrote:
If you go to the Chipotle website you will find they are offering applications in English and Spanish for the Kingman area. Where did you find that they were only posting in Spanish? Just curious.
All of the popular job search sites. Not one ad in English.
A Nephew

Kingman, AZ

#4 Jul 2, 2013
When I see this type of activity I refuse to patronize a business, I won't step foot in a McDonald's because they support the N.A.A.C.P. and strive to hire non-whites. It's your money, spend it how you want and send an e-mail to their corporate office accusing them of practising reverse discrimination.
Kingman Folk

Iola, KS

#5 Sep 11, 2013
This is the most lame forum I ever see in my lifetime. You decided to bring up about company that spoke in Spanish only.. I went in there couple months ago and there is no workers speak Spanish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) 7 hr GV Res 12,191
Thinking about moving here Feb 23 Wayne 2
Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List (Aug '07) Feb 22 JamesD 109
In need of pain relief Feb 22 JamesD 1
Rhodes Development? (Jun '14) Feb 21 Bill j 3
adriana Feb 13 jimmy 1
911Vape4Less.com Feb 10 Christine 10
Golden Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web