Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List

Posted in the Golden Valley Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2007
Do you know any drug dealers or drug users? Well then, let's put their names on this list and see who's who?
Tammy

Kingman, AZ

#2 Aug 21, 2007
I don't like druggies either, but if we do this what comes next? Lists for Gays? Lists for poor people? Lists for people who drive Fords? Lists for Mexicans? Come on...Get real! Lists already exist for child molesters and sex offenders..Use em..Birds of a feather tend to fly together...
nobody

Dearborn, MI

#3 Aug 22, 2007
It's not against the law to be gay, poor, mexican or drive a ford...however it is against the law to deal drugs. It's your community they ruin, if not your whole family. Go hug a tree or sumptin.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2007
Tammy wrote:
I don't like druggies either, but if we do this what comes next? Lists for Gays? Lists for poor people? Lists for people who drive Fords? Lists for Mexicans? Come on...Get real! Lists already exist for child molesters and sex offenders..Use em..Birds of a feather tend to fly together...
I'm putting you on my other list!!!
Virago750

Kingman, AZ

#5 Sep 12, 2007
Let's just get together in groups and go out into the night, pick up these people, take them out to the desert and place a bullett in their head. Our county Judges are not going to put them away like they should.
Neptune Rising

Topock, AZ

#6 Sep 12, 2007
Virago750 wrote:
Let's just get together in groups and go out into the night, pick up these people, take them out to the desert and place a bullett in their head. Our county Judges are not going to put them away like they should.
Elegantly put for a back woodsman such as yourself. My the seriousness radiating from your words makes me think that you are a very bitter person. Maybe you yourself are grappling the throes of some minor addiction yourself. What is it? The white china got you??? Maybe a bit of the Cocaine clutches??? Maybe a little vigilante justice withdrawlism bringing you down? Speak up you Bottom-Feeder!!!!
1-WHITE-1

Jerome, PA

#7 Jan 30, 2008
Virago750 wrote:
GIVE THEM ALL THE CRECK AND COKE THEY WANT,WATCH THEM KILL THEMSELFS OVER IT.THATS WHAT WE DO HERE IN VA.
Liza

Mohave Valley, AZ

#8 Jan 31, 2008
1-WHITE-1 wrote:
<quoted text>GIVE THEM ALL THE CRECK AND COKE THEY WANT,WATCH THEM KILL THEMSELFS OVER IT.THATS WHAT WE DO HERE IN VA.
they kill each other alright but not before they take down everyone around them!
blake

Meadview, AZ

#9 Jan 31, 2008
Tammy wrote:
(I drive a FORD let me be the first on the ford list)
Blake Schritter

Meadview, AZ

#10 Jan 31, 2008
how about a list of local contractors who don't pay their bills. I already have this list started and it is hanging on my office wall.
Burgled

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jan 31, 2008
Neptune Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
Elegantly put for a back woodsman such as yourself. My the seriousness radiating from your words makes me think that you are a very bitter person. Maybe you yourself are grappling the throes of some minor addiction yourself. What is it? The white china got you??? Maybe a bit of the Cocaine clutches??? Maybe a little vigilante justice withdrawlism bringing you down? Speak up you Bottom-Feeder!!!!
Maybe he has been ripped off a few times .like copper stole from the side of his house. the theifin gets old after awhile.
iblosted

Kingman, AZ

#12 Jan 31, 2008
I think those that are id'd should be given all the crack and what ever they want, then after a bit they be gone at no cost .??
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#13 Feb 20, 2008
drug dealer send all drugs through mail.
lives in appache junction
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#14 Feb 20, 2008
sells drugs and sends them to users through the mail.
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#15 Feb 20, 2008
sends drugs through mail he is a long time drug pusher
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#16 Feb 20, 2008
has been selling drugs and sending drugs to his users for many years through the mail
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#17 Feb 20, 2008
drug dealer sends drugs ups and direct mail
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#18 Feb 20, 2008
deals drugs through the mais
jimmy rhul

Los Osos, CA

#19 Feb 20, 2008
sends to other dealers and users through the mail and ups. in arizona
smarterthanu

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#20 Feb 21, 2008
I didnt know this was the slum lord list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kingman kmart. (Jan '14) 14 hr Jim Got 15
the drunk poem Dec 17 cantstandupright 1
Poor Maryann..... Dec 17 Just Sayin 1
vapor e cigarette (Jan '14) Dec 13 Bill and Lisa 7
911Vape4Less.com Dec 13 Vape Girl 5
Moving to Golden Valley (Mar '11) Dec 13 Vape Girl 92
new 911Vape4Less.com Dec 13 Vape Girl 3
Golden Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web