Rhodes Development
mikey007

Laughlin, NV

#12266 Apr 12, 2014
SteveCA, the website www.PravadaNews.com is currently infringing on Rhodes' Pravada trademark rights. Rhodes could very easily have his legion of lawyers march into ICANN headquarters in Los Angeles, Ca. and file a complaint for cybersquatting; especially since this website is continuing to promote false self-serving information. Let's all see what happens in this space in the not-too-distant future. Maybe this .com will change its tune or go offline.
mikey007

Laughlin, NV

#12267 Apr 12, 2014
There is still liability in this instance even though the WhoIs registration is an LLC. Rhodes could fine these people.
Worried

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#12268 Apr 13, 2014
Anyone worried about the dust from the farms causing Valley Fever??
Dan

Ridgewood, NJ

#12269 Apr 13, 2014
Great, throw another log on the fire...
Worried

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#12270 Apr 13, 2014
Dan wrote:
There are a lot of people getting sick around the area, several have died. It may or not be Valley Fever, put most have been in the path of the dust and spores.
Villa Man

United States

#12271 Apr 13, 2014
[QUOTE
o="Worried"]<quot ed text> There are a lot of people getting sick around the area, several have died. It may or not be Valley Fever, put most have been in the path of the dust and spores.[/QUOTE]

Valley Fever like most things in the media is so overrated. You have to read actual data and not listen to the media. Very few people contract valley fever in most people's immune system destroy it.
Wow

Bullhead City, AZ

#12272 Apr 13, 2014
You people are severely retarded

Simile goofy things you say – or complain about – unbelievable
Joe

Mohave Valley, AZ

#12273 Apr 14, 2014
Wow wrote:
You people are severely retarded
Simile goofy things you say – or complain about – unbelievable
Got spell check?
One in 3 people in Arizona get Valley Fever in their lifetime. The dust is very bad in the Golden Valley area everyday.
Joe

Mohave Valley, AZ

#12274 Apr 14, 2014
Dan wrote:
I take it that you work for the farm.
Dan

Newark, NJ

#12275 Apr 15, 2014
Yea right, I'm a farmer. ( You gotta be F*#kin kiddin me)
Gilbert

Dayton, OH

#12276 Apr 16, 2014
I feel like Rhodes will not do anything in next 10 years in Golden Valley, but don't lose your hope.
Brian

San Pedro, CA

#12277 Apr 17, 2014
Gilbert wrote:
I feel like Rhodes will not do anything in next 10 years in Golden Valley, but don't lose your hope.
Probably more like 3 to 4 years when he can get a better price for his homes.
Gilbert

Dayton, OH

#12278 Apr 17, 2014
If it is ever complete, could anyone guess how much a 2.35 acre lot would go for? by or around Rhodes development..
my guess is 60K per acre.
Joe

Mohave Valley, AZ

#12279 Apr 17, 2014
Gilbert wrote:
If it is ever complete, could anyone guess how much a 2.35 acre lot would go for? by or around Rhodes development..
He is not going to put houses in anytime soon. He got government grants to plant the land for now. Who in their right mind would own property near a farm that smell like manure and produces large amounts of dust?? If you think you can get 60k for a raw acre, let me know. I have a bridge to sell!
Brian

San Pedro, CA

#12280 Apr 18, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not going to put houses in anytime soon. He got government grants to plant the land for now. Who in their right mind would own property near a farm that smell like manure and produces large amounts of dust?? If you think you can get 60k for a raw acre, let me know. I have a bridge to sell!
Hopefully the dust will settle once all the crops are planted. People in the Central Valley of California live near farms. There are those that will do it. I strongly doubt we will get 60k an acre but hopefully there will be a sizeable increase in value
villa man

Buena Park, CA

#12281 Apr 18, 2014
Gilbert wrote:
How about $8-10 thou an acre ?
Brian

San Pedro, CA

#12282 Apr 19, 2014
villa man wrote:
<quoted text>
How about $8-10 thou an acre ?
That is what they were going for in 2005 to 2006. Hopefully we can do better than that once the market rebounds
Dan

Ridgewood, NJ

#12283 Apr 20, 2014
If you bought your property at the peak of the market or got conned like I did , you will never see a positive return on your money. Just be glad you have something, get what you can and try again.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12284 Apr 20, 2014
Harrrrr harrrrr, 60k per acre......... reality is $500 to $1000 per acre...
the wells over in the redlake area are 845 feet deep, just the hole costs $20,000. then the pump,wire and pump. another $5 k. then there is getting power to the property.$60k right, harrr harrr..... you folks have got to be kidding. Land spectulation has been going on in the desert for 150 years, you fell for it, buck up and get on with your life.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12285 Apr 20, 2014
right now 2.35 acre lots are listed and i repeat just listed for $6k. they are not selling for that. More like $4k to $5k to out of state impulse buyers that think they are getting a great investment. Some folks like to take home a land title rather than a stuffed jackalope or rattle snake skin sheathed on some coat hanger.

I get some of my best laughs of the week when I read some of the comments on this blog. I love the way the RE agents keep fueling the thing to get the out of state investors to buy some more useless desert land. I can hear them laughing in their offices when they are playing on their computors, drinking coffee and writing some of this stuff.$60k harr harr harr..... all the way to the bank.......... this has got to be a comedy blog.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Golden Valley (Mar '11) 10 hr sparechange 106
News Kingman K9 that searched for hikers in heat die... Aug 20 Mali owner 2
moving to Bullhead City (Jan '10) Aug 15 Listener 73
Girl murdered by uncle in kingman motel. (Jun '06) Aug 8 dan 53
Searching Aug 5 Eddielies 1
News BLM seeks burro input Aug 5 Cnt 1
News Mohave County Superior Judge Sends Pregnant Wom... (May '09) Aug 3 Theresa Hatter 51

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages