Rhodes Development
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11957 Sep 2, 2013
And another very important point I wish to make is that it is my sincere intent to have a synergistic relationship with www.santabarbarian.com and free from any adversity with its growing editorial staff. We CAN both have a mutually-rewarding business experience well into the future. It might also aid one day in marketing a cinematic work that could possess considerable merit. I also intend to enlist the editorial skills at the nearby NAU English department before I ever divulge my completed ideas to the reading public.
Bill

Kingman, AZ

#11958 Sep 2, 2013
some one should alert NAU security.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11959 Sep 2, 2013
This document (here) is relevant should I ever have to go to court to defend my First Amendment rights. Remember, the defense to libel is the truth backed up by the relevent facts. I have in my possession the relevent scientific data to bolster my claim(s). I've already done the research.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11960 Sep 2, 2013
Venoco, Inc. currently has in its possession highly-classified geologic strata data known only at present to State of California and federal regulators. My own personal research done recently on the internet leads me to bel
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11961 Sep 2, 2013
I'll leave it at that for this night and let you read with total emotional fulfillment my entire 500+ page doctoral thesis/great American novel. I take great solace in Orson Welles' own words: "We will sell no good wine before its time."
Friedrich N

Kingman, AZ

#11962 Sep 2, 2013
That reminds me has anyone seen the movie A Beautiful mind?
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11963 Sep 2, 2013
Very good, Freidrich! The main character in the novel, Michael, who also provides to the reader a third-person objective narrative, is precisely like the paranoid-schizophrenic/genius IQ- professor. However, his delusions finally prove to be real in real-life and the American public soon realizes this when FBI, CIA and Homeland Security documents are made public through a gruelling four-year court process. An amazing catharsis takes place in Michael as he realizes full-well it is the American public that is now paranoid of the ominous significant geologic event that is about to take place off the coast of Isla Vista, California. Remember, throughout this whole scenario, UC Santa Barbara is ranked #2 in the world by academicians because of its copiuos output of valuable new scientific insights--some also in the area of "psychological mapping."
villa man

La Mesa, CA

#11964 Sep 3, 2013
Sorry not so intellectual an argument but have said it before. It will be a while before GV LAND values go up. Come back in a few years.
Thanks to all that disagreed and sent me such "nice" notes.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11965 Sep 3, 2013
What are you doing, villa man, posting here @1:27am PT? Now the name server is in Escondido? I thought you were going to comment on my book. I've got a 5am appt. with legal zoom this morning.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11966 Sep 3, 2013
T-minus one hour and counting.
stan

Kingman, AZ

#11967 Sep 3, 2013
this is not going to end well.
Desert Rat I

Los Angeles, CA

#11968 Sep 3, 2013
ix follower wrote:
Came across this(The Villages at White Hills)Thing from 2005? Never Happened. Did people invest and lose? Is Pravada a replay of that?
http://legacy.co.mohave.az.us/deptfiles/PZ/Rh...
You need to spend a lot more time educating yourself on these issues or just don't waste time looking at the past. Without context it is all meaningless info.
As part of the approval process with the county, Rhodes was required to focus on Pravada first before doing anything on the other 4 projects in Mohave County. Obviously, he still is focusing on Pravada per County requirements.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11969 Sep 3, 2013
Spent twenty minutes with a seasoned professional from legal zoom and garnered valuable insights on establishing how I wish to proceed with this.
stan

Kingman, AZ

#11970 Sep 3, 2013
The county can tell you to develop private property in the order they wish?
Desert Rat I

Los Angeles, CA

#11971 Sep 3, 2013
stan wrote:
The county can tell you to develop private property in the order they wish?
yup, they did. His original plans were for 5 (oops not 4) developments that were pushing close to 100k homes so they had him choose the order and was required to meet a certain level of completion before starting the next.

Since: Sep 13

Kingman, AZ

#11972 Sep 4, 2013
used to read this thread and just found it again. heard today the farm market opened on Aztec. selling veggies and fruit dirt cheap. they are also plowing up hundreds of acres down by aquarius and centennial. anyone know what that is about?
PravadaNews com

Bullhead City, AZ

#11973 Sep 4, 2013

Since: Sep 13

Kingman, AZ

#11974 Sep 6, 2013
I realize that you have the pravadanews website, but I am wondering about this area in particular, as I live in the area. Hopefully someone who knows more can help? Thanks!
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11975 Sep 6, 2013
Rhodes is busy mothballing this land for up to ten years. This is zoned commercial and maybe light-industrial and forms the southernmost boundary of Pravada. The acreage I own is approximately 1.5 miles due south of this ongoing activity.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11976 Sep 6, 2013
The realtor I worked with when I bought my land some eight years ago said that I could blade the dirt roads leading to my lot without any restrictions from the county government. I know that if I blade Yuma Rd. due south for one mile that it would immediately double the value of my lot. Does anyone out there know of any current regulations on this issue? Maybe Desert Rat could answer this question. Maybe Pravada News could answer this question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand jury indicts man for Kingman hatchet murder (Aug '15) Jan 18 Debra Provenzano 2
News Kingman PD: Man missing since June found dead Jan 18 jimbo 1
News What should be done about Oatman's burros? Jan 16 Joni 1
Review: Daniell's Septic Tank Pumping (Jun '09) Jan 9 Mohave Valley Shag 10
Looking for contact for Duval Pension. Jan 5 Tim 1
"The Ghost Seekers" are looking for Investigati... (Oct '07) Dec '16 frank cassady 45
Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List (Aug '07) Dec '16 Kotch57 126

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages