Rhodes Development
John

Bullhead City, AZ

#11938 Aug 28, 2013
Though new homes represent only a fraction of the housing market, they have an outsize impact on the economy. Each home built creates an average of three jobs for a year and generates about $90,000 in tax revenue, according to NAHB statistics.

Despite the lift from housing, the economy has been sluggish this year. It expanded at just a 1.7 percent annual rate in the April-June quarter after a 1.1 percent annual rate in the first three months of the year.
PravadaNews com

Los Angeles, CA

#11939 Aug 30, 2013
Very cool
PravadaNews.com
villa man

Hesperia, CA

#11940 Aug 30, 2013
General statistics are for national news and have little or no relevance to local or regional real estate development and growth.

We have to wait until "they" build housing developments in GV area before anything will happen.
Check back in 2 or 3 years at the least.
HOPING FOR PRAVADA

Irvine, CA

#11941 Aug 30, 2013
PravadaNews com wrote:
Very cool
PravadaNews.com
Who is actually behind PravadaNews. com? Names please, as their credibility is on the line.
58oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11942 Aug 30, 2013
I think that PravadaNews.com is filled with a little "irrational exhuberance" presently. The realtors have their own particular lots that they are promoting. Don't believe anything until you hear it first from the horse's mouth--James Rhodes. He still has a lot of infrastucture work to complete--the water & sewer lines and a possible sewage treatment plant in the valley. All this has to be completed within two year's time according to the relatively recent ACC documents filed.
STILL BELIEVES IN PRAVADA

Irvine, CA

#11943 Aug 30, 2013
58oFNow wrote:
I think that PravadaNews.com is filled with a little "irrational exhuberance" presently. The realtors have their own particular lots that they are promoting. Don't believe anything until you hear it first from the horse's mouth--James Rhodes. He still has a lot of infrastucture work to complete--the water & sewer lines and a possible sewage treatment plant in the valley. All this has to be completed within two year's time according to the relatively recent ACC documents filed.
Good points, 58. Thanks.
STILL BELIEVES IN PRAVADA

Irvine, CA

#11944 Aug 30, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealouse is unreal
I do feel sorry for your sad life
Chill, John. His comment was pretty funny. Take it for no more than that.
58oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11945 Aug 30, 2013
And if Rhodes doesn't complete the prequesite infrastructure in two year's time, he can simply file new paperwork with the ACC and have a new two-year extension deadline.
Ted

Golden Valley, AZ

#11946 Aug 30, 2013
HOPING FOR PRAVADA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is actually behind PravadaNews. com? Names please, as their credibility is on the line.
Yes and can you please tell me who is going to pick up all of the signs that you have littering the Valley.

Do you think people will fall for the pump and dump scam again? If the land is such a great deal why is everyone on your fake news sight trying to sell?

Now is when I guess you email each other and coordinate a fake response.
58oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11947 Aug 30, 2013
Here's another significant fact to note: www.PravadaNews.com currently is in violation of trademark laws. Rhodes has the exclusive rights to publish the word "Pravada" on his future websites. Rhodes can legally go to an internet arbiter and claim ownership of the domain. He might be hesistant to do this now as it might be counterproductive to his overall PR efforts.
58oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11948 Aug 31, 2013
The LLC (limited liability corporation)that registered this domain is a cybersquatter. Rhodes can file a complaint with ICANN based in southern California and request a hearing. The LLC could possibly be fined several thousand dollars, have their name servers changed and have their website content radically altered to Rhodes' liking.
Mark

Blue Ridge, GA

#11949 Aug 31, 2013
58oFNow wrote:
The LLC (limited liability corporation)that registered this domain is a cybersquatter. Rhodes can file a complaint with ICANN based in southern California and request a hearing. The LLC could possibly be fined several thousand dollars, have their name servers changed and have their website content radically altered to Rhodes' liking.
Publicity is publicity
58oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11950 Aug 31, 2013
Where is the intrinsic inherent degree of integrity existing in this corporation? They file as a limited liability entity so as to avoid getting hit with damages from a lawsuit. Would anyone in their right mind do business with these crooks? Do they have sort of an inside business relationship going on with James Rhodes? I seriously doubt that. What if they want to sell their business operation in the future to a fellow real estate broker? Is James Rhodes going to object then?
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11951 Sep 1, 2013
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
----Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich N

Kingman, AZ

#11952 Sep 1, 2013
In my defense I was on mushrooms when I wrote that.

Since: Dec 11

Hemet, CA

#11953 Sep 1, 2013
Came across this(The Villages at White Hills)Thing from 2005? Never Happened. Did people invest and lose? Is Pravada a replay of that?
http://legacy.co.mohave.az.us/deptfiles/PZ/Rh...
Brian

San Pedro, CA

#11954 Sep 2, 2013
ix follower wrote:
Came across this(The Villages at White Hills)Thing from 2005? Never Happened. Did people invest and lose? Is Pravada a replay of that?
http://legacy.co.mohave.az.us/deptfiles/PZ/Rh...
2005 was at the peak of the market. A lot of projects were planned back then and did not happen due to the market crash. Things are different now. Rhodes is past his bankruptcy. It is a matter of when and not if as far as the housing in Pravada is built.
Leroy

Kingman, AZ

#11955 Sep 2, 2013
It is clear to me that the agriculture play is proof that housing is more than a few years away. The cost to make the land productive will have to be recouped over many years. This is how you mothball land.

The farms can loose a little money each year and still accomplish the goal of preserving the water needed for housing.

See you in 10 years. That is only 20 tax payments away.
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11956 Sep 2, 2013
I tend to agree with your comments, Leroy. You possess very lucid thinking and have a clear vision. The crux of the problem is whether Rhodes is willing to leverage his precious commodity in this instance, his water. I say deplete as little water as possible during this long wait. And you're right--there is going to be very little pent-up demand for new housing in the immediate future. The present economic conditions are not producing high-paying jobs to support the mortgages and people are having to double-up on their living situations. Pravada is truly facing its own long abyss!
And as an addendum, I am curently in the process of securing the book trademark rights to www.santabarbaria.com through www.legalzoom.com . Rest assured I will now have plenty of time to write my memoirs before Pravada finally gets off the ground!
63oFNow

Flagstaff, AZ

#11957 Sep 2, 2013
And another very important point I wish to make is that it is my sincere intent to have a synergistic relationship with www.santabarbarian.com and free from any adversity with its growing editorial staff. We CAN both have a mutually-rewarding business experience well into the future. It might also aid one day in marketing a cinematic work that could possess considerable merit. I also intend to enlist the editorial skills at the nearby NAU English department before I ever divulge my completed ideas to the reading public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl murdered by uncle in kingman motel. (Jun '06) Nov 14 None 54
krmc Nov 3 vock canyon 1
Freeway Interchanges Nov 3 vock canyon 1
property taxes Nov 3 vock canyon 3
News What should be done about Oatman's burros? (Jan '17) Nov 3 vockcanyon 3
Internet latency and congestion in kingman area (Apr '17) Nov 3 lonfu 4
News Cool Springs Camp needs new caretakers Nov 3 lonfu 2

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance