Rhodes Development
Dale

Mesa, AZ

#11917 Aug 18, 2013
I am selling my 2 lots with garage near Pravada for 12k as I am moveing and need the cash

Everone tells me I have listed at 1/2 price

Need to sell now -- check out my ad on line at

http://pravadanews.com/Land_For_Sale_By_Owner...
Realist

North Hollywood, CA

#11918 Aug 20, 2013
I assume most people have read the article this morning on the farming that is going on in Golden Valley. Apparently it's legit with intentions of expanding the operations to include an additional 600 acres. They also talk about the piping going on in that area. Seems to confirm what It's Great and SteveCA have stated.
MagicMan

Long Beach, CA

#11919 Aug 21, 2013
Parcels near Pravada should sell for 39K.2014 will be 49K. Hold then sell in 2015.

Since: Dec 11

Hemet, CA

#11920 Aug 22, 2013
This trulia map clearly shows area being prepared for homes http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/Golden_Valley,...
Steve

Kingman, AZ

#11921 Aug 22, 2013
ix follower wrote:
This trulia map clearly shows area being prepared for homes http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/Golden_Valley,...
That was a joke, right?
Yup

Golden Valley, AZ

#11922 Aug 22, 2013
So far all that is happening is farming. The paper reports 600 acres being prepared for farming. Where's the news reports about Pravada's new homes being planned? Where is Jim Rhodes and HIS announcement for home construction? Lots about farms, nothing from him regarding homes. Has Jim Rhodes been quoted in Pravadanews.com , or is it just speculators driving up land prices and property taxes?
It's all "smoking mirrors", a better description is "dust and mirrors". Pravadanews.com shows pictures and makes statements of construction going on at Pravada,' here they are laying pipe at Pravada', when in reality the only thing that is happening at Pravada is KINGMAN FARMS using Pravada property.
villa man

Boise, ID

#11923 Aug 22, 2013
I read all these posts about this and that happening in GV. Of course, I have an interest in the area and future values. What I don't understand is farming in the desert. Farming is a way to gain water rights?
Rhoades is builder not a farmer and he has no matter been successful at building. I would say there will be homes built by Rhoades in time and find many comments about his future plans hard to explain.
Brian

El Dorado Hills, CA

#11924 Aug 22, 2013
Yup wrote:
So far all that is happening is farming. The paper reports 600 acres being prepared for farming. Where's the news reports about Pravada's new homes being planned? Where is Jim Rhodes and HIS announcement for home construction? Lots about farms, nothing from him regarding homes. Has Jim Rhodes been quoted in Pravadanews.com , or is it just speculators driving up land prices and property taxes?
It's all "smoking mirrors", a better description is "dust and mirrors". Pravadanews.com shows pictures and makes statements of construction going on at Pravada,' here they are laying pipe at Pravada', when in reality the only thing that is happening at Pravada is KINGMAN FARMS using Pravada property.
I believe that Steve CA just confirmed with a developer that there will be home building in the future but not at the present time. It will happen on the 5000 acres designed for Pravade. The farming is on the additional 40,000 acres he purchased. Most likely the home building will start in the next year or 2.

Since: Dec 11

Hemet, CA

#11925 Aug 23, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a joke, right?
Zoom in just south of shinarump and Aztec on the trulia link and there is the shape of cul-de-sac, street and lot formations. maybe its old abandoned or unrelated I don't know but that is the Pravada area right?
Dan

Bullhead City, AZ

#11926 Aug 23, 2013
ix follower wrote:
<quoted text> Zoom in just south of shinarump and Aztec on the trulia link and there is the shape of cul-de-sac, street and lot formations. maybe its old abandoned or unrelated I don't know but that is the Pravada area right?
Hears a map of pravada for you from Google only about 10 weeks old

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms...
Slim

Golden Valley, AZ

#11927 Aug 23, 2013
We all watched him grade that. That work is 4+ years old. Is there new grading going on?
Yup

Golden Valley, AZ

#11928 Aug 23, 2013
My house overlooks Kingman Farms and Pravada. Everyday I walk out my front door and see it. I watched when the original grading was done for Pravada. And, the only activity going on now is Kingman Farms. This is what I have observed: he has approx. 300 acres under various vegetables, north of Shinarump, west of Aztec. They are now grading and putting in pipe, for farm use on supposedly 600 acres on Pravada property. A friend who talked to Dick Mills, farm supervisor, said they were going to put in 3,000 acres of alfalfa at or around Pravada. We have been eating the dust from Rhodes farming experiment for 10 months. Don't argue about the 10 months because that was when they were just starting to clear the land to the west of the two houses.
Golden Valley

Las Vegas, NV

#11929 Aug 24, 2013
They didn't start till first week of May. Clearing any land> May, June, July, and August makes it 4 months since this framing experiment started.
Hope Kingman farms hires lots of workers.
harry

Kingman, AZ

#11930 Aug 24, 2013
Realist wrote:
I assume most people have read the article this morning on the farming that is going on in Golden Valley. Apparently it's legit with intentions of expanding the operations to include an additional 600 acres. They also talk about the piping going on in that area. Seems to confirm what It's Great and SteveCA have stated.
I discovered recently that Golden Valley is the Mohave Desert lol. Not to say they can't grow there, just found it interesting.
harry

Kingman, AZ

#11931 Aug 24, 2013
Rhodes Golden Valley Masterplan

Pravada has been put on hold, like many developments in Arizona, for better economic times. It is still in Golden Valley and will again be available one day.

http://www.terryconger.com/custom1.shtml
John

Bullhead City, AZ

#11932 Aug 25, 2013
harry wrote:
Rhodes Golden Valley Masterplan
Pravada has been put on hold, like many developments in Arizona, for better economic times. It is still in Golden Valley and will again be available one day.
http://www.terryconger.com/custom1.shtml
WOW -- who are you ???

That news and post on his web site is years old

This posting site is a waste of time

Not one person on this site has any idea what is going on

Millions have been spent last 1/2 of year

You people are unreal
Brian

San Pedro, CA

#11933 Aug 25, 2013
harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I discovered recently that Golden Valley is the Mohave Desert lol. Not to say they can't grow there, just found it interesting.
The Central Valley in California is a desert and they grow there as well.
Yup

Golden Valley, AZ

#11934 Aug 25, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW -- who are you ???
That news and post on his web site is years old
This posting site is a waste of time
Not one person on this site has any idea what is going on
Millions have been spent last 1/2 of year
You people are unreal
On Kingman Farm!! Not Provada!!
Unless your planning to live under a cabbage leaf, those millions wil do you no good.
Bill

Golden Valley, AZ

#11935 Aug 28, 2013
Have you seen the new model home? It looks delicious.:)

http://www-math.mit.edu/~helgason/photos/misc...
John

Bullhead City, AZ

#11936 Aug 28, 2013
Bill wrote:
Have you seen the new model home? It looks delicious.:)
http://www-math.mit.edu/~helgason/photos/misc...
Your jealouse is unreal

I do feel sorry for your sad life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet latency and congestion in kingman area May 8 sparechange 2
Brothers Tire and Repair (May '15) May 5 Mark 5
Older Woman and Younger Men. Do long term relat... (May '15) May 1 sparechange 2
Are there any black people in kingman Az (Mar '15) Apr 29 SoNowYouKnow 9
John Eaton Apr 27 wish u never met me 1
John Eaton Apr 27 Crazy BITCJ 1
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) Apr 27 North West 77

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages