117 killers housed in Golden Valley

117 killers housed in Golden Valley

There are 2 comments on the The Kingman Daily Miner story from Aug 8, 2010, titled 117 killers housed in Golden Valley. In it, The Kingman Daily Miner reports that:

Johnathan Doody was found guilty 17 years ago of killing nine people at a Phoenix-area Buddhist Temple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kingman Daily Miner.

iblosted

Kingman, AZ

#1 Aug 8, 2010
well what about thet, and there was only surposed to be drunks there, two of the exscapee's may have lilled two people in n.m. sounds like one hell of a law suit to me.

why is buster on thier pay roll (if he is ?) may me to teach the guards how not to git shot in the butt,?? what ever, nothing is strange about the going ons at the county govt.,30 min smoke breaks included...
Yeah Right

Bullhead City, AZ

#2 Aug 9, 2010
OMFG! Dude, you need to lay off the bottle while your typing. I can actually see you get worse as the post goes on lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving thru Oatman Oct 18 Roadtripper 1
mesquite creek community Oct 15 prospective homeo... 1
Questions Oct 14 Sugar 2
News Kidnapper Demands Meth In Exchange For 5-Year-Old (Sep '07) Oct 7 Kosmicki 7
Gay/bis in kingman az? (Dec '14) Oct 6 Ccjj 31
News Cool Springs Camp needs new caretakers Sep 23 Tired of Ks 1
News Community Watch (Jan '09) Sep '17 Talla 21

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages