GV man shot by property owner

GV man shot by property owner

There are 5 comments on the The Kingman Daily Miner story from Oct 26, 2010, titled GV man shot by property owner. In it, The Kingman Daily Miner reports that:

A burglary suspect was not seriously injured when he was shot by a Valle Vista resident who interrupted a burglary on his property last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kingman Daily Miner.

great

Kingman, AZ

#1 Oct 26, 2010
only trouble is the gun should have had a slug in stead of buck shot, now he has a guy who will try to even things up , if not sue the shooter for damages. a dead burglar is a safe burglar ..

altho i am surprised the county attny didnt file any charges, for firing a weapon in a residential area..
what

Kingman, AZ

#2 Oct 26, 2010
a buruglar in valley vista,? must have been one of the high class golden valley types,looking to buy a place ya surpose ??
John Maticic

Kingman, AZ

#3 Oct 26, 2010
I think you should consider ALL the fact before blaming someone (My son BJ Maticic) He is a good boy he just caught up with the wrong crowd that night. They were drinking and using meth but he tried to stop the others but then they talked him into being a part of it. Blame it on the meth not the boys.

“Change it or leave it!”

Since: Dec 07

Kingman, AZ

#4 Oct 30, 2010
John Maticic wrote:
I think you should consider ALL the fact before blaming someone (My son BJ Maticic) He is a good boy he just caught up with the wrong crowd that night. They were drinking and using meth but he tried to stop the others but then they talked him into being a part of it. Blame it on the meth not the boys.
LOL! I love it when people adopt names of folks and then write absurd posts in their name!! How funny, "blame it on the meth not the boys "! Stop, you slay me!
jeri

Kingman, AZ

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Law suit, shuld of shot him twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Aug 26 Realist 12,298
News Kingman K9 that searched for hikers in heat die... Aug 20 Mali owner 2
moving to Bullhead City (Jan '10) Aug 15 Listener 73
Girl murdered by uncle in kingman motel. (Jun '06) Aug 8 dan 53
Searching Aug 5 Eddielies 1
News BLM seeks burro input Aug 5 Cnt 1
News Mohave County Superior Judge Sends Pregnant Wom... (May '09) Aug 3 Theresa Hatter 51

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages