good bye yellowbrick road
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
festus

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2014
to young to be feeling the blues. time i packed up and got the hell out of oz where dreams become nightmares. found out im not owned or caged time to move on and see the world clearly for once. take the blindrs off and live life what i have left , with just a few regrets
betrayed

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 2, 2014
well, be sure to ask all your old cronies, if keeping the friendship with an ex gf was the smart thing to do. And every person you ask, will tell you that you SCREWED UP big time. Regardless of all the excuses, and bashing you want to do, the bottom line is, you CHOSE to keep in touch with an EX GF, regardless of my feelings, regardless of my warning, regardless of the fights we had over it, and had five years to make it right.

So don't tell me you love me, when you don't respect me, don't care about MY feelings. And only talk to me when it is convenient while at work. If that is love, then you can keep it.
festus

Memphis, TN

#3 Jul 2, 2014
i talk to you at work caue i can, at home the puter is watched i dont get on it less someone is not home, thats the thruth of id talk to you 24 hours a day. and then some. not bashing telling the truth. phone doesent have puter i have a plain phone. , i do love and want you no matter what you thnk ot i wouldnt take this from you. i understand feeings
festus

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2014
and i understand your feelings , everythign you feel now i felt back in school after that sept night. sure i was more serious bout you than you were me, but it hurt so yes know and hate you feel that way. cause id never want to hurt you but now see i have, i do love you girl , maybe now more than ever , i was wrong and im sorry,
betrayed

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 2, 2014
And don't forget all the LIES you told me about her, and your passionate "missing you" messages. and most important, liking her hubby's comment. And I still say you are lying when you put Valberna on your fb page. after we met, you made a few comments about me, but after that, NO comments were made for me to ever see. and posting,'it is not how you are buried but how you lived" next to it. because you had just found out she was cremated instead of buried. too bad, cuz you would have probably visited her grave and put flowers on it and wrote it on the card, and I would have never known. and when you tell me you didn't tell her something, how do I know you are not lying. you lied about so much about her to me. and why would she call you after 8 months,(my my, we counted the months) since the last phone call, reason she called is probably cuz you were making so many likes and comments on her fb that let her know you were still interested in her. By the way, fb is connected to your phone and email, so those are considered "contacts" with your friends. hmmm, now I can see why her and her sister were at the top. and continue to stay at the top. I am not the one who threw away the dreams we had, YOU ARE. you are one more kind of stupid to not heed warnings, and past arguments, and repeat history from high school with the same two girls. I thought you had grown up and was mature enough to make this love work. You, who said you could walk away from any girl without looking back, did not even have enough BALLS to walk away from an ex gf to ensure that NOTHING would ever hurt our love. And then hide behind the excuse that she is just a friend, and ease your conscious that I am the bad guy in making you end "just a friendship". didn't sound like a friendship when I came along. Still say that groundhog monday, and dream come true Thursday had something to do with her. You know it will add further proof to everything I said. All you have shown me is how much you appreciate her more than me. Not with her, ha, probably what the dream come true was about, moving to be closer, as you wished in november 2008. Already had the divorce papers drawn up and ready to go. yes, I remember you bragging to me, that they were ready at that very moment. but I showed up. but I still had to chase you, you did not want to be with me, and now I understand why. Oh yes, since you don't volunteer information, I can deduce what I want. Especially when you say "you can't remember" lie. Any other proof that there was nothing going on? don't think so, cuz you had to keep reaching out to make sure she knew you were still interested in her. Maybe if I had SEEN nothing, I could believe you. and freebird, how sweet. Never have you ever mentioned that song to me. Now I know why. and tell me it is your all time favorite of all songs, and yet never told me. so enjoy your precious friendship and go play your song freebird and remember that this is the choice that YOU made regardless of the price
festus

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2014
betrayed wrote:
And don't forget all the LIES you told me about her, and your passionate "missing you" messages. and most important, liking her hubby's comment. And I still say you are lying when you put Valberna on your fb page. after we met, you made a few comments about me, but after that, NO comments were made for me to ever see. and posting,'it is not how you are buried but how you lived" next to it. because you had just found out she was cremated instead of buried. too bad, cuz you would have probably visited her grave and put flowers on it and wrote it on the card, and I would have never known. and when you tell me you didn't tell her something, how do I know you are not lying. you lied about so much about her to me. and why would she call you after 8 months,(my my, we counted the months) since the last phone call, reason she called is probably cuz you were making so many likes and comments on her fb that let her know you were still interested in her. By the way, fb is connected to your phone and email, so those are considered "contacts" with your friends. hmmm, now I can see why her and her sister were at the top. and continue to stay at the top. I am not the one who threw away the dreams we had, YOU ARE. you are one more kind of stupid to not heed warnings, and past arguments, and repeat history from high school with the same two girls. I thought you had grown up and was mature enough to make this love work. You, who said you could walk away from any girl without looking back, did not even have enough BALLS to walk away from an ex gf to ensure that NOTHING would ever hurt our love. And then hide behind the excuse that she is just a friend, and ease your conscious that I am the bad guy in making you end "just a friendship". didn't sound like a friendship when I came along. Still say that groundhog monday, and dream come true Thursday had something to do with her. You know it will add further proof to everything I said. All you have shown me is how much you appreciate her more than me. Not with her, ha, probably what the dream come true was about, moving to be closer, as you wished in november 2008. Already had the divorce papers drawn up and ready to go. yes, I remember you bragging to me, that they were ready at that very moment. but I showed up. but I still had to chase you, you did not want to be with me, and now I understand why. Oh yes, since you don't volunteer information, I can deduce what I want. Especially when you say "you can't remember" lie. Any other proof that there was nothing going on? don't think so, cuz you had to keep reaching out to make sure she knew you were still interested in her. Maybe if I had SEEN nothing, I could believe you. and freebird, how sweet. Never have you ever mentioned that song to me. Now I know why. and tell me it is your all time favorite of all songs, and yet never told me. so enjoy your precious friendship and go play your song freebird and remember that this is the choice that YOU made regardless of the price
your wrong girl valerbania was for you and you only . the oute not how you lived but how you lived was for my best friend larry jr. a friend who had the chance to mayeb survive cancer and told me he was gonna take quality over quanty, he died before you came back. he lived the last 5 months of his life doing what he loved. we hunted when he could stand it. we fished and i was so worreid he would fall out the boat cause he was so sick. he chose to live and be rememberd and he is. dreeam come true and ground hog day i really have no clue it wasnt bout her think what you want but that is true i wasnot interested in her. fb when someone posts to my wall it goes to my phone not all the time and i dont know why or care., and school yur not the only one who should of learned something but then all i ever saw was good in you put you on a pedstal and you would tell me that wsnt you. but i saw you for what i know you are and i fell in love with you where you move
festus

Memphis, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2014
your so smart and know everything dont you. pisses me off you would think the phrase bout not how you are burried but how you lived was bout her. larry todl me many times to forget you way before we got back together. he wa sliek my baby brother. cuss me , cuss jr all you want but you arent worthy of cussing him. you read so much into your thoughts, i have told you and woudl take a lie dector test on dream come true and ground hog day i have no damn clue. wasnt bout her. divorce papers i had drawn up right before my mim died wasnt in contact with jr. you say talk to my cronies and ask hell most of them have told me i was a damn fool to talk to you or even think we would marry. but it was you and yes im your fool i still belive we will. as for 8 monhts i didnt count i guessed i dont write shit down to member i know it was a long time before she caleld me. last call i told you she told me she was dying and was scared for her daughter, i repeat we never spoke of me and her as a couple dint want her she knew that. you were and are to much a part of me. still are, i have begged and pleaded for you to forgive me and you keep reaching thinking something ment somethig on fb. if oyu had fb you would be first on my list but you dont or cant get on it can you. i give time cause i want to not to pass time sorry you cant see that. you think you know so much but really jsut guess at crap to fit your needs. i know what went on betwen me and her and it was nuthin. but your jealousey wont let you see straigt , go ahead bash me or cuss me im a big boy can take it. still will love you, im have tired for a month now to tell and show you how i feel bout you. till im blue in the face. oh your not the only one who has lots of stuff posted on jc bout us. told oyu i had set up one when you blocked me. and yes i have vented on there. funny you bitch so much bout her and all she ever said that wa shalf way bad bout you was asked me for sure who i loved and i told her it was you and she said pity mite of had something. rest tthe time she was happy for me and you,. all three of us have had a screwd up life and she said me and you always were made for each other. and she wished us well., i do love you honey god as my witness knws the truth. sad oyu cant see that. so i will take your anger im here for you to vent and cuss at cause as i said i do love you. as for anyone esle that had tried to talk to me this way it would of been shut down fast. but im taking it from you maybe i deserve it or you thnk i do but me loving you i take good with the bad, not making you out to be the bad guy. in school yes this time no. i truely belive your scard of your true feelings and want to run me off yes i belive that. this topix aint no place for this to play out yo u cant heear of feel my words or voice or love or hurt im feeling. as i said no matter what im gonna love you till they put me in the ground. and you cant change that
betrayed

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 2, 2014
there you go again, bragging on your about your jc acount, but guess you don't want me to see it, cuz you DON"T volunteer to give me anything. but you sure can volunteer to poke jr, like her posts, and she didn't even have to ask. I have to ask for everything.

By the way, so many times you have told me, not many people get a second chance at love, let's not screw it up. You were warned, I was honest about my feelings, and I gave you a choice her or me. you had five years to get it right. You lost your second chance.
betrayed

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 2, 2014
Just remember, you put it in writing, that YOU GAVE YOUR HEART AWAY, wished you were closer to someone, wondered what it would be like to live in FL, and special goodnights and special merry Christmas. And then tell her that if the two of you were alone, that you could keep her busy for several hours. Her response, naught or nice, and your response – whatever you want. And you tell me nothing is going on between you. BULLSHIT! It might have not been after we got together, but sure likes you were doing a good job of taking Bubba’s place in ALL ways.
festus

Memphis, TN

#10 Jul 2, 2014
betrayed wrote:
Just remember, you put it in writing, that YOU GAVE YOUR HEART AWAY, wished you were closer to someone, wondered what it would be like to live in FL, and special goodnights and special merry Christmas. And then tell her that if the two of you were alone, that you could keep her busy for several hours. Her response, naught or nice, and your response – whatever you want. And you tell me nothing is going on between you. BULLSHIT! It might have not been after we got together, but sure likes you were doing a good job of taking Bubba’s place in ALL ways.
maybe i wrong choce back then, but it was always you so i couldnt choose her but mayeb i should of even in school
festus

Memphis, TN

#11 Jul 2, 2014
even way back in school she acted liek she cared more for me than you ever did. say what you want bout her. but she did want my affection and all i did was hurt her over you. even when she went out on me i could of cared less cause i loved and wanted you and boy did you show me. her i could understand going out on me cause she knew where my heart laid and belonged to. so was easy to forgive her. you on the other hand i still got the scar of the knife in the back and folks laughing at me over that. yea you really cared, only reason i ever came back in your thoughts was your prince became a mean old sob to you and oyur world went to hell. you figured i know he will rescue me and i fell for it hook and sinker.. folks even in school told me things bout you and i laughed seems through the years so many came true. should of picked her back then and brought her home ot memphis you wouldnt of cared. i was jsut some one to pass time with and you could tell kerry ansd karen you had a boy friend while they didnt., you keep on lookking down that nose of yours keep bashing im done, so much i want to say but wont wouldnt do any good any way. dont come back looking for me again i wont be there. seen to much of oyur dog and pony show, maybe hindsite is good for me. but i can least hear her say this bout me ad you, and what would happen her words i told you so. , god what a idiot i been all these years. you were not worth the trouble and to think i almost lsot my life over you. never agian. wont be no more cards or letters or anything your what is known as history, i lived it and should of learned. so anything else frankly my darling i dont give a damn any more, and once i get that way i can survive and thrive. yes dont care bout nuthing or anyone best way to be you showed me that
Goodbye

Denver, CO

#12 Jul 2, 2014
Your words of “if she were alive today, I would end it.” FAT LIE. You had FIVE F******YEARS to tell her that. For FIVE F****** YEARS, you chose her friendship over our love. I warned you, I was TOTALLY honest about my feelings about her, and for FIVE F****** years, you disregarded my feelings, and for FIVE F******years, kept reaching out to her to KEEP that friendship alive. And you say you have blocked her account, should have made that decision FIVE F******YEARS ago when you were warned. I gave you a choice, her or me. And you CHOSE her for FIVE F****** YEARS.
For five years, you have said how lucky we are to have a second chance. Well, you just showed me that you really didn’t care and did not have the BALLS for FIVE ****** YEARS to end it. But now that she is DEAD, you can walk away.
All I have gotten from you are words. All I am getting from you NOW is words. Yep, already changed the pw on your jc account. Pw was changed on fb account. And you have a clear conscience.
Dear, enjoy that precious friendship, and play your freebird song, you earned it. You were willing to pay that price for FIVE FUCKING YEARS when given the choice of her or me.
festus

Memphis, TN

#13 Jul 2, 2014
betrayed wrote:
there you go again, bragging on your about your jc acount, but guess you don't want me to see it, cuz you DON"T volunteer to give me anything. but you sure can volunteer to poke jr, like her posts, and she didn't even have to ask. I have to ask for everything.
By the way, so many times you have told me, not many people get a second chance at love, let's not screw it up. You were warned, I was honest about my feelings, and I gave you a choice her or me. you had five years to get it right. You lost your second chance.
wasnt bragging your so full of crap i made a stateent when you threw jc at me. was your bragging your crazy any one eveer tell you that
festus

Memphis, TN

#14 Jul 2, 2014
Goodbye wrote:
Your words of “if she were alive today, I would end it.” FAT LIE. You had FIVE F******YEARS to tell her that. For FIVE F****** YEARS, you chose her friendship over our love. I warned you, I was TOTALLY honest about my feelings about her, and for FIVE F****** years, you disregarded my feelings, and for FIVE F******years, kept reaching out to her to KEEP that friendship alive. And you say you have blocked her account, should have made that decision FIVE F******YEARS ago when you were warned. I gave you a choice, her or me. And you CHOSE her for FIVE F****** YEARS.
For five years, you have said how lucky we are to have a second chance. Well, you just showed me that you really didn’t care and did not have the BALLS for FIVE ****** YEARS to end it. But now that she is DEAD, you can walk away.
All I have gotten from you are words. All I am getting from you NOW is words. Yep, already changed the pw on your jc account. Pw was changed on fb account. And you have a clear conscience.
Dear, enjoy that precious friendship, and play your freebird song, you earned it. You were willing to pay that price for FIVE FUCKING YEARS when given the choice of her or me.
didnt change my password on fb or jc and i got plenty of words from you to so dont give me that crap
festus

Memphis, TN

#16 Jul 2, 2014
Goodbye wrote:
should of choose her n school least she knew what she wanted oh give me the excuse of you wanted to date others then blame me if i ask someone out your the selfish one and yes for 356 fucking years i have loved and wanted oyu still do, but i be damne dif i let some crazy woman talk to me this way you crossed the line. so shove it up your ass i got all the words and promices from you i need and they are empty jsut as you say you are. do me a favor get that road map out map a course to hell and go there
festus

Memphis, TN

#17 Jul 2, 2014
free bird is in the cd as we speak and i shall enjoy it
festus

Memphis, TN

#18 Jul 2, 2014
Goodbye wrote:
only thing botherng my concious is all the ones i crapped on in your name your right i was a idiot you were not woth that, and i dont want any more lies from you, enjoy what you have there or fake it as oyu say
festus

Memphis, TN

#19 Jul 2, 2014
and only thing i did for five fucking years was waste time on you. god im so stupid least i admit that, i had dreams and you jsut strung me along never intending to follow thouugh with those promice ph yes you lied big time many times over you arent the shortcake i knew
festus

Memphis, TN

#20 Jul 3, 2014
i miss you and love you no matter what you think or say
lost

Denver, CO

#21 Jul 3, 2014
don't believe you from the comments from above. I am just a regret to you and a mistake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Eaton 23 min wish u never met me 1
John Eaton 43 min Crazy BITCJ 1
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) 2 hr North West 77
News Bullhead officers hailed as heroes in overnight... Apr 24 sparechange 2
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Apr 18 Realist 12,319
Are there any black people in kingman Az (Mar '15) Apr 17 Jimmy 7
Jesse Pennington Apr 16 Sukit 1

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance