Justin M Hamblett
Latasha

Eugene, OR

#1 Aug 4, 2013
I am wondering why it took 3 weeks to let the public know and ask the public for help in the search for the Oregon man that has gone missing in Kingman, Arizona. Is it because he is a black man new to the area so no one cares or what. The family is distraught and needs help in finding him.
Not for you

Kingman, AZ

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Never heard of him. And some adults don't want to be found.
Randi

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2013
He is my boyfreind's best freind... He has been like a bother thats what i call him... Justin is the most loving caring funny guy u ever meet... He is the kind of guy u want in ur life if u were down. He would laugh u up... My boyfreind and fine out 4 dayz ago. Please anyone and everyone put word out.thank u
Trisha

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Justin was found dead today.
jaedyn

Portland, OR

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Justin is great guy and a good friend of mine. I don't want to discount what anyone says, but after reading that Justin was found dead, I wanted more information. I have tried everything to find more on it, but they're is nothing on the Internet or in any papers supporting the fact that he is dead. Can someone please tell me where I can find more information about this. If he is indeed dead, I would liked to know what happened. .
a person

Sheridan, IL

#6 Aug 23, 2013
jaedyn.... his mom got the phone call at 1 pm ....talked to his cousin and his sister...hes gone :'( im sorry that u all found out like this
Trisha

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
I can't find anything online about it either. Which is a bit suspicious but I was friends with people he knows and read on his facebook page myself what his family wrote. And that his mother got a call saying his body had been found.. Im sorry to just blurt it out like that...i was in a state of shock really and didnt want to believe that he was...i still dont want to believe that it is true :( RIP Justin
Justin

Bullhead City, AZ

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Latasha wrote:
I am wondering why it took 3 weeks to let the public know and ask the public for help in the search for the Oregon man that has gone missing in Kingman, Arizona. Is it because he is a black man new to the area so no one cares or what. The family is distraught and needs help in finding him.
You're an idiot. Let me spell it out for you. I was a suicide, they don't print that type of information as to not upset the family. If you were such a great friend then why aren't you here instead of still in Oregon? Go to his facebook and share a memory. Stop doing it here so everyone can see it.
sahalie

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2013
If it was a suicide why hasnt the family been told? All they were told is that his body was discovered. Why does no one know how he died? Makes no sence to me
A close friend of Justin

Portland, OR

#11 Aug 28, 2013
Justin did not commit suicide. He was found stripped of all his clothing, and left in the desert, where he tried making a makeshift shelter. Justin was taken to the desert, and left to die, by someone. Possibly his ex Victoria,one of her boy toys or some random sicko that may have happened upon him. We are all torn up about this situation, but Justin did not commit suicide. I wanted to clear that up.
just stop

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2013
A close friend of Justin wrote:
Justin did not commit suicide. He was found stripped of all his clothing, and left in the desert, where he tried making a makeshift shelter. Justin was taken to the desert, and left to die, by someone. Possibly his ex Victoria,one of her boy toys or some random sicko that may have happened upon him. We are all torn up about this situation, but Justin did not commit suicide. I wanted to clear that up.
You can speculate about the circumstances surrounding what happened to Justin, but don't say things like they are a fact and try to start rumors. No matter how strange everything seems to be with this, no one commenting here knows exactly what happened with Justin and why he was found the way he was. I don't think Justin would do this to him self either but I don't know for a fact what had actually happened.
keepin it real

Bullhead City, AZ

#13 Aug 29, 2013
people don't normally go on facebook saying goodbye world and beggin for gods help and then get murdered. this is why they don't print it was suicide in the paper. It's a personal issue for the family. no one wants to accept the fact that someone they knew and loved is capable of this, but it's fact.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.hamblett.77...
keepin it real

Bullhead City, AZ

#14 Aug 29, 2013
here's his other facebook explaining why

https://www.facebook.com/justin.hamblett...
For all those concerned

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 29, 2013
whosit

Rockwood, TN

#16 Sep 4, 2013
go to kdminer and you can read the article it was on the front page just put his name in the search area
jaedyn wrote:
Justin is great guy and a good friend of mine. I don't want to discount what anyone says, but after reading that Justin was found dead, I wanted more information. I have tried everything to find more on it, but they're is nothing on the Internet or in any papers supporting the fact that he is dead. Can someone please tell me where I can find more information about this. If he is indeed dead, I would liked to know what happened..
Gunner

Iola, KS

#17 Sep 11, 2013
How come I never got to hear about this new??
eye spy

Rockwood, TN

#18 Sep 12, 2013
How come there are TWO facebook pages for Justin ??? I think this is odd. Is one real and one fake ???
Desert Rat I

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Sep 12, 2013
eye spy wrote:
How come there are TWO facebook pages for Justin ??? I think this is odd. Is one real and one fake ???
Why do people live 2 separate lives? He probably had a general one that family members knew about and one for friends he ran with and who might post things he didn't want people he cared about and cared what they thought about him to see. Not saying this was something he was doing, just saying a lot of young people do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you do when a Drug Dealer lives next do... (Apr '10) Mar 22 Anonymous 50
News Suspect sought in Kingman shooting (Jul '15) Mar 19 JoJo Dancer 4
Journey Church (Jan '12) Mar 18 Darren kingman 9
Shooting Mar 17 Tom Schneider 2
News Shoot-out in Kingman Neighborhoods on the Rise. (Sep '07) Mar 16 Tom Schneider 66
Review: Sonic Drive-In Mar 16 Tom Schneider 2
Daily miner comments Mar 16 Tom Schneider 6

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages