moving to kingman
First Prev
of 110
Next Last
Steve Garcia

Kingman, AZ

#2240 Jan 18, 2012
Kingman is the same!God bless Kathy........
Jo carol

United States

#2241 Mar 28, 2015
Thinking of Retiring in kingman any advice

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2244 Apr 8, 2015
Jo carol wrote:
Thinking of Retiring in kingman any advice
Are you joking? Mass mutual life insurance company is mining water in the Hualapai valley at a rate that is estimated to run it dry in less than 50 years. Bring your own water!!! 70% of the locals are on public assistance of some kind, the new sewage system runs $100 per month per house hold and the building permits are at california prices..... The good news is Mass Mutt figured out that Rhodes has fleeced them and they have put security guards on their property to prevent him from stealing their equipment. If you have any money the local RE agents will be your best friend!! You too can make a killing from the desert land by farming!!!!

NOT!!!!!

Location hidden

#2246 Feb 7, 2016
I want to add this.....

I like living here. Land taxes are cheap, gas is cheap. Real Estate speculators are dime a dozen, but if you steer clear of them you will find that you can live here for 40% less than what if cost in Cali. RE scammers usually don't live where they poop, but you still have to watch out for them.....

There are gangsta's here too, but they are all oldster's, so they don't move very fast and thus are easier to shoot when they hit your property.(-:

I like the freedom of concealed carry. One sad thing about Ktown is the city came in and forced most of the banks and other institutions to stop offering free coffee. This happened of course when Starbucks came to Ktown. They call this progress!!! Only the liberals and antigunners buy at Starbucks, so it is another gunfree zone that tends to attract shooters and robbers. I don't shop there because of this.
BlubberLane

Golden Valley, AZ

#2247 May 1, 2016
Kingman is a bad move, period, town is like the twilight zone on acid.

Location hidden

#2248 May 8, 2016
Not like twilight zone on acid, more like living in a old folks home with problem grand kids running around. Certainly very different than Cali.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 110
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bis in kingman az? (Dec '14) Jul 26 Firsttimer 21
Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List (Aug '07) Jul 16 Loggerblogger 119
moving to Bullhead City (Jan '10) Jul 15 mewilson66 72
Review: Automotive PRO-Supply Inc (Aug '13) Jul 13 Mximus 11
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) Jul 12 flash bang 68
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 10 Phil 12,295
News Road construction coming to Kingman and Golden ... Jul 10 Victoriaarrowood 1

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages