Who do you support for Secretary of State in Arizona in 2010?

Posted in the Golden Valley Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013
AzBornAndRaised1 982

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Chris Deschene

Judged:

Support {YES ON PROP 203}
legalizing Medical Marijuana Initiative
SomeThing VOTERS Should Think About
Right NOW The Profit from sale of Marijuana goes in the Pocket of DRUG DEALERS and Spent on More Drugs, Guns, Crime, Gangs, Human Smuggleing, and DRUG LORDS in Mexico
And How Much of our State's Buget is Spent on Marijuana Cases, Arresting , Jail, Convicting, and Ect? I believe Way Too Much
When Prop 203 Gets Passed the state will gain Better control over it's Budget and Marijuana by Knowing Who's is Supplying the MJ and people that buy.And Money Made will be watched and used for the Good of Az Taxes, Creating Jobs and more.
I voted for only Brewer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

"Question" I voted for only one candidate "Brewer" because I believe she will be the person who will clean up Arizona's political corruption. If you want to see how corrupt our state is see MesaAzcorruption.com and see how how it's done.
Ginger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Ken Bennett

Judged:

He's the best candidate for the job, he's prepared and as honest as they come.
John W.

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Chris Deschene

Chris has the leadership we need, and a true vision for Arizona. Ken Bennett is a career politician who has let the people of Arizona down. We need a Marine. We need Chris Deschene.
No one

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

None because not one Arizona politician has done a thing about cleaning up the massive government corruption that's eating away our beloved state, counties and cities like a deadly cancer. See MesaAzCorruption.com as one example.
justsaynow

Laveen, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Voted For Chris Deschene

prop 203 will pass and be ammended to allow all ailments for which cannabis is effacious
after would you want to be forced to take anti depressants or add meds FOR LIFE. Have compassion for the sick as one it will be you and your choice of healing should not leave you criminalized regardless of your MEDICAL CONDITION
No on 203

Goodyear, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

The way Prop 203 is written it exempts users from our DUI laws, putting aside the argument of medical marijuana...do you think that someone who is stoned and kills someone should be protected from their crime.

Vote NO on 203, bad legislation!
Frank

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Ken Bennett

Bennett's explanation of the state budget shows he is most qualified and clearly has the best interest of the state at heart.
State Senator Jack Harper

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Ken Bennett

Judged:

Ken is defending the integrety of elections.
grannysays

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

No one wrote:
None because not one Arizona politician has done a thing about cleaning up the massive government corruption that's eating away our beloved state, counties and cities like a deadly cancer. See MesaAzCorruption.com as one example.
We've just had too much of this in AZ, but not nearly like a Midwestern state I returned from after 25 years from to my beloved home Arizona. Count us so much luckier as I do! I see in Jan the willingness to weed out the stale, costly, overlay poison in Arizona Government; she governs(not rules like DC so far away foreign) with a tough Arizona, iron fit hand. I am patient, as always. Let's do it together with Jan Brewer. Jan needs the TIME, now, being elected to START the headway. It never comes fast, but I believe she will show true-grit plenty of guts in her first term, not just 'plans'.
Our politicins governing are not instand puppets of any specific person's purpose. We know that. Call Jan's office, I have and they are honest about others calls, I LIKE that. It was not the case in IL nor with their media figures.I am so GLAD to be back home where I love it. No wonder those CA's try to escape their individual woes and intrude here.
Arizona is one of the few places, God can Bless.
Kirby Allan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Neiter
Billy Bob

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Give away the drugs seized at the border for free. It will drive the mexicans out of business if all the addicts get their drugs for free. The ATF does it with guns.
Toney Aslin

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/las73r8

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Golden Valley Discussions

Search the Golden Valley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
time out Wed festus 1
Desert Garden On OLD TRAILS Exit (Oct '11) Jul 21 John Grady 14
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 21 Justin Chambers 12,131
Review: Matador Taxi Jul 17 JWP 1
Review: Kingdom Of God Jul 17 John 1
niall horan cute or naww Jul 16 blabla 2
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
•••
•••