GV man collects 4th DUI in 2010

GV man collects 4th DUI in 2010

There are 3 comments on the The Kingman Daily Miner story from Sep 10, 2010, titled GV man collects 4th DUI in 2010. In it, The Kingman Daily Miner reports that:

A Golden Valley man was arrested last week for his fourth DUI offense of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kingman Daily Miner.

golden al

Kingman, AZ

#1 Sep 10, 2010
well give the guy a break, he likes to drink, he hasnt killed an one (YET) so he just keeps trying, why is he still driving,? dont az have a drunk driving law,?? or is mohave county exempt,??

Since: Aug 10

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2010
This is yet another example of a broken judicial system. DUI,DWI laws need to be re-written to cut-out the backroom deals betwen lawyers and judges.
1st Offense, Mandatory 2yrs in the State pen, loss of vehicle, liscense for five years.
2nd Offense, Mandatory 5yrs in the State pen, loss
of vehicle and liscense for life.
3rd Offense, Life in the State pen, no parole.
If a fatality occurs as a result of DUI,DWI, death sentence.......The only ones who are learning anything are the lawyers and judges.

Since: Aug 10

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Get serious, or quit whining about it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian Roulette? (Feb '09) Aug 29 Me yall 41
in a galaxy far , far away Aug 27 fetus 1
Weed in Ktown Aug 22 Oklol 2
Like Maphun Aug 22 yupyup 2
Moving to Golden Valley (Mar '11) Aug 21 Msljen 96
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Aug 20 lonfu 12,266
News Grand jury indicts man for Kingman hatchet murder Aug 19 gbs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages