Kingman settles lawsuit for $50,000

Jan 29, 2014 Read more: The Kingman Daily Miner
Summerson was fired from her job in Human Resources and Risk Management more than a year ago because her husband is a member of the Desert Road Riders, a motorcycle club branded as an outlaw gang in a 2009 law enforcement report. Read more
Melissa

Bullhead City, AZ

#1 Feb 1, 2014
I just want to clarify that I did not accept a "settlement". I declined the settlement offer. What I accepted was an offer of "judgment" against the City of Kingman for damages in the amount of $50,000. I didn't see any reason to invest any more time and money to take this all the way to a jury to obtain the same judgment just to get more money in damages. I accomplished what I set out to do. An order of judgment against the City of Kingman has been file with the court.
Not for you

Kingman, AZ

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Good for you M - they did you wrong and I am glad you landed on your feet with a new job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) 8 hr vock canyon 12,217
News Residents: Dusty farm operations pose risks to ... Apr 15 vock canyon 4
Are there any black people in kingman Az Apr 14 Kay 2
pop up adds Apr 10 vock canyon 1
Thinking about moving here Apr 10 vock canyon 5
moving to kingman (Jan '06) Apr 8 vock canyon 2,186
I am thinking about relocating to Kingman Apr 8 vock canyon 2
More from around the web

Golden Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE