Tough Bikers are not hells angels or ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Grimreaper

Kingman, AZ

#87 Jul 30, 2013
Youll find more chesters in the catholic church,united states senate and house.Then you will in the hells angels.
81sexoffendersup port

South Amboy, NJ

#88 Jul 31, 2013
Grimreaper wrote:
Youll find more chesters in the catholic church,united states senate and house.Then you will in the hells angels.


Really you got the Numbers? NO you do not.

Stop making shit up to cover for the Registered sex offenders who control and lead the USA hells angels > and the registered sex offenders and their supporters in the support clubs .

100 % of the USA hells angels are supporters of registered sex offenders or are registered sex offenders
The whole USA Hells angels gang is made up of either registered sex offenders Non registered sex offenders Child porners and men who support registered sex offenders and or child porners

iF THAT WAS NOT THE CASE THE dECENT MEN WOULD QUIT THE GANG OR SPEAK oUT AGAINST THE FLOCKS SUPPORT OF REGOSTERED SEX OFFENDERS AND CHILD PORN CREEPS .
wHATS sTOPING cHUCK zITO sONNY bARGER AND HAPPY AND the tall moron that sutter pays for . I can't remeber Sutters Hole collection .

wHY DON'T ANY OF THE FLOCK MEBERS SPEAK UP ? As a whole the USA hells angels are sex offenders or support sex offenders ?

thats How I see you want to explain different ???
Bubbak

Los Angeles, CA

#89 Aug 8, 2013
All you people sayin H.A's are all fat and weak should post your pict, address, & phone # if your so tough. Then see what happens to you weak punks hidin behind your computers.
dirty pig

Kingman, AZ

#90 Aug 9, 2013
They got an IT guy working for them,im sure they could find out if they really wanted to.Same as the guvernment can.
Zero

Mcarthur, CA

#91 Sep 12, 2013
Tough Bikers wrote:
What if Non Bikers supported a so called club that had a large Percent of members that harm rape molest and murder women and children all over the USA the way hells angels have?
Would you tough guy bikers ban together and show up and protest ?
or would you cowards hide under a Rock and make like you don't see it.
Well what ever tough guys would protest I don't expect to see any of you men and women talking with or at Hells angels events .
You are what you do. Your actions speak to all us non Bikers and tell us what kind of individual you are by what events you show up at.
You are what you support Hells angels grow because morons like some of you show up at their events.
If you have nothing better to do with your life that you show up and support those kind of men many the world would be better of if you got off the planet
.
If you support HA you are nothing but a tag along fool that is harmful to American women and children by your HA support. Only tough Bikers in AZ do not support HA.
Your overly bias claims and media endured fear of things you DON'T understand show your true ignorance. I could bring up things like the $100K+ raised and donated to the communities in 2012 alone, or that the charities undertaken by the club include child abuse, woman's rights, community program funding, under privilaged children, animals cruelity, and many more. But chances are, most of this opinion your so strong about is developed from watching Gangland and similar shows and not from any real life expierences, so these FACTS wouldn't matter.
Of course in a 50+ year organization, there have been many bad apples, and they were delt with accordingly every time. Times have changed, this I know, and so does anyone who is actually a part of the community. Also, by saying a few individuals represent a whole group is fear-mongering in its truest form. By that logic, we should be persecuting police officers, teachers, priests, congressmen, union workers, and any other ground who has had a member that committed crimes against society. That is called a "slippery slope" and it is a logical falacy.
I'd suggest you do a little real-life research before making such bias statements, but chance are your don't come out from behind your PC much and I doubt you ride. Also, if you actually met the people you speak of, you'd probably soil yourself, tuck your tail between your legs, and run back behind your computer. If ignorance is bliss, you must be a very happy person.
Zero

Mcarthur, CA

#92 Sep 12, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Show me a motorcycle and I'll show you a scumbag. I wish every motorcycle in the country would catch fire and burn up overnight.
You must be very scared haha
Zero

Mcarthur, CA

#93 Sep 12, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Show me a motorcycle and I'll show you a scumbag. I wish every motorcycle in the country would catch fire and burn up overnight.
Show me a bitch with a computer, and I'll show you someone who never gets laid and watches to much Brazzers.
Zero

United States

#94 Sep 12, 2013
Plain Wreck wrote:
If you want to dress up and play on your bike and look like a so called bad ass biker go right ahead, it's your right. It's my right to laugh at a man who's usually 40 or more years old, has a pony tail that doesn't look good on a young person let alone an old man, a (usually) fat broad riding behind him that I wouldn't let my dog screw and usually has so many tattoos that kids think they are a comic book. In closing, the only sound I find appealing about a noisy Harley is the sound an 18 wheeler makes when running over one.
How bout a 27 year old with no rap sheet, a BA in Political Science w/ a minor in Sociology from a State University, who is a renowned artist, author, business owner who pulls 6 figures a year LEGALLY, a FATHER, a god fearing patriot, and a FUCKIN' 1% patch holder!!! How's that for a stereotype you ignorant SOB. According to you I must be a rapist and a murderer ( someone should inform my wife and children.....) because of my club, and the rest doesn't matter apparently.
You fear what you don't know and are easily influenced by the
Support the 81

United States

#95 Feb 6, 2014
Computer warriors. They are a laugh. Probably bent out of shape cause the club won't have him or a Brother stole his ol lady. Best to laugh off the computer warriors, get in the wind and enjoy life.
I was raised to respect the Family and Red and White is the team I choose to win the Super Bowl.
HA naysayers will not even make the playoffs!
To the left.
By the way, REST IN PEACE POPPA FRISCO. You're missed. You too Lonesome. You both lived and died with honor.
TRASHWHITE

Houma, LA

#96 Mar 12, 2014
i think you all need a life instead of worrieing what other people are doing why dont you worry about yourselfs. a book cant be read by the cover or what others say upon it maybe open it and read it for yourself before assuming or judging one another. Not all H.A or bikers are wrong or a bad person theres always a few bad fish in the sea so why dont you find the one the suites you a catch it before jugding.
Crystal

Minneapolis, MN

#97 May 10, 2014
I think its funny that you say this, because have you ever actually met a hells angel? Hmm... Probably not, probably seen some things on tv. Yea they did bad things in the past. You people need to stop believing everything you hear on tv and read on the internet. They are nice people and are my FAMILY my family are hells angel and protects everyone who respects them and doesn't harm others. So before you say something make sure you have all of the facts. Remember the sandy hook shooting? The hells angels went down to the funeral to stop the protesters from harassing the familys. So no they are not bad people. Get your facts strait please.
Ralph -Fireball- Daer

United States

#98 May 7, 2015
Do you believe everything you read from the media? You shouldn't because there is no law telling them that they have to tell the truth. In fact, there are many times that they hide the truth. The Hells Angels are cleaning up their act, but the police trump up bogus charges on them because they want to get rid of them. There may be a few bad apples in the basket, but it is NOT club organized. There are times when they need to defend themselves against the really vicious Oulaws, but does that make them bad? If someone attacked you wouldn't you defend yourself? QUIT JUDGING! Unless you was there you don't know the real truth. The Hells Angels are a great group of guys trying to have good times with their brothers. You on the other hand are too chicken to shake their hands to say hi to them and ask them how their day is. You are probably one that says yes dear to your wife's every whim. Get away from your sheltered fenced in life, & quit hiding behind your computer you geek!
Ralph -Fireball- Daer

United States

#99 May 7, 2015
81sexoffendersupport wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you got the Numbers? NO you do not.
Stop making shit up to cover for the Registered sex offenders who control and lead the USA hells angels > and the registered sex offenders and their supporters in the support clubs .
100 % of the USA hells angels are supporters of registered sex offenders or are registered sex offenders
The whole USA Hells angels gang is made up of either registered sex offenders Non registered sex offenders Child porners and men who support registered sex offenders and or child porners
iF THAT WAS NOT THE CASE THE dECENT MEN WOULD QUIT THE GANG OR SPEAK oUT AGAINST THE FLOCKS SUPPORT OF REGOSTERED SEX OFFENDERS AND CHILD PORN CREEPS .
wHATS sTOPING cHUCK zITO sONNY bARGER AND HAPPY AND the tall moron that sutter pays for . I can't remeber Sutters Hole collection .
wHY DON'T ANY OF THE FLOCK MEBERS SPEAK UP ? As a whole the USA hells angels are sex offenders or support sex offenders ?
thats How I see you want to explain different ???
Obviously, you haven't been around the Angels I have been around. Every one of the Angels I know hate pedafiles, would kill a rapist to help a woman out, and despise you because you believe everything you read & hear. You arw a nerd!
Ralph -Fireball- Daer

United States

#101 May 7, 2015
Crystal wrote:
I think its funny that you say this, because have you ever actually met a hells angel? Hmm... Probably not, probably seen some things on tv. Yea they did bad things in the past. You people need to stop believing everything you hear on tv and read on the internet. They are nice people and are my FAMILY my family are hells angel and protects everyone who respects them and doesn't harm others. So before you say something make sure you have all of the facts. Remember the sandy hook shooting? The hells angels went down to the funeral to stop the protesters from harassing the familys. So no they are not bad people. Get your facts strait please.
Amen sister!
81 supporter

Leominster, MA

#102 Mar 18, 2016
I think that all these fools Can talk tuff but if they were face to face with a HA they wouldnt run there mouth that way its easy to be a coward behind you key board tough guys and not for nothing how many other clubs went to Walmart last year and bought over 200 bikes for kids
81 supporter

Leominster, MA

#103 Mar 18, 2016
Everything you said Fireball is 100% correct as all the HA i no would do the same if they came across a pedifile or a rapist so not sure were they get there facts from but probably just some pissed off little bitch that couldnt make the Team Support my local 81 always and forever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brothers Tire and Repair (May '15) Jul 19 Outraged customer 6
Are there any black people in kingman Az (Mar '15) Jul 19 Moroni 11
Gay/bis in kingman az? (Dec '14) Jul 8 Tacheon69 30
Young Gays Jul 7 Tacheon69 2
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 7 Sopr 12,325
Lake Havisu Estates Alamo Road (Jul '11) Jun 25 PLewis 26
Bullhead City Music Emporium (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 23

Golden Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Valley Mortgages