Review: Andy Verleger, Realtor

Review: Andy Verleger, Realtor

Posted in the Golden Forum

Adam

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 20, 2013
It was such a delight and a pleasure for my fiancÚ and I to have Andy Verleger as our real estate agent when finding our first home. Andy was knowledgeable about all the homes he showed us in the Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Lakewood and Golden areas. Andy was with us throughout the whole process and was very professional and hard working even after we found our perfect home in Golden. I could not have asked for more in a realtor; Andy made himself available to all our needs and requirements in a home and made sure to meet them. I recommend any home buyer to use Andy Verleger to find their perfect home!
Alyssa

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I knew I wanted to buy a home in Golden and Andy made that a reality for me. Right from the beginning he was very resourceful and helped me to narrow down homes that I liked within my price range. Andy showed me different homes in Golden as well as in some surrounding areas too. I was totally impressed with his knowledge of the different housing markets and the valuable insight he had for me when it eventually came down to choosing a home. His strong negotiation skills put me in a beautiful new home for less than my budget. In addition, Andy's team of professionals (everyone from the mortgage broker to the house inspector) made it surprisingly painless to find and purchase a home that I would not have found otherwise. I would strongly recommend Andy Verleger to anyone looking for a home based on the excellent experience I had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Freedomofexpression 57,562
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Wed good hacker here 743
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood (Dec '15) Oct 12 Aaliyah 79
News Supreme Court To Open A Whirlwind Term Oct 2 Marcavage s Emission 1
Ridge Home Information (Dec '06) Sep 21 psych tech 66
News There's no 'gay wedding cake' exception to anti... Sep '17 Gremlin 3
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... (Jul '15) Sep '17 UNCHAINED DOCTOR 3,300

Golden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Mortgages