Father of fallen soldier 'leery' of Iraq withdrawal

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 34
GOLDEN, Colo. - After seven years, Operation Iraqi Freedom is over. It took many lives and affected dozens of families in Colorado. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
madmadmad

Aurora, CO

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
From a non-republican who isn't a blind sheep like you: Maybe you should talk to some of the families of the fallen soldiers and see what really goes on over there and how they and their lost loved ones really feel before you start going off on your ignorant democratic brain washed speech. I can guarantee that almost every soldier (minus the few that joined in the ignorance of only wanting a free college education and no intention of serving their ocuntry) will think you are as big an idiot as you sound to the rest of us.
Every single one I've talked to was adamant about the need for us to be there and very proud of what they had accomplished.

Since: Aug 09

Des Plaines, IL

#22 Sep 2, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
There is simply no way to rationalize sending our troops needlessly into harms way.
On this statement we find common ground. There is no reason, but the problem will be in deciding the definition of necessity.

Warriors or those who have been warriors are the only ones who truly understand that there is no glory in war and that war should be avoided at ALMOST all cost. But warriors and those who have ben warriors also understand that some things are worth fighting and even dying for.

Since: Aug 09

Des Plaines, IL

#23 Sep 2, 2010
Last sentence should have read:
But warriors and those who have been warriors also understand that some things are worth fighting and even dying for.
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#24 Sep 2, 2010
Pancho Villa wrote:
Idiot? Ja, ja, ja! You are the idiots because you are being brain washed with the stupid justification that "Our soldiers served ou country" Yea Right! Or with the stupid clitche that says" "Our soldiers are fighting for the poor Irak People" Sureeee! Don't you understand that your soldiers are figthing for the evil interests of a few ones in the top? And by the way, It is legally mandatory to join the service if the goverment wants so. The War in Irak was a waste of lives, and money! They were not fighting to free any body! Fiuk no! They were fighting for the oil and for the control of the energy of the midwest! So, My Dear stupid republicans! Your soldiers were killed because they were so stupid for fighting a war that they until now have not clear answears of what was that war for.
Remeber the first golden law of GOD wich says: You Shall not kill!
So your soldiers are killing another human beings, so they are commiting so many deadly sins! But your soldiers have to serve your contry, and who is most important: The Law of a bunch of stupid blood thursty politicians that send your soldiers to kill for no reason, Or the Golden Law of GOD?
For you who is most important: The president of the United States or Your mighty GOD?
So, why do you obey the orders of a mortal, and you ignore the golden laws of your GOD? You idiots!
ANCHOROS AWAY!!!
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#25 Sep 2, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
There is simply no way to rationalize sending our troops needlessly into harms way.
There is simply no way to rationalize the stupidity spewed from the filthy sewer sock puppet.

mokusatsu
Pancho Villa

Denver, CO

#26 Sep 2, 2010
tortminder wrote:
Pancho Villa, I rescind my offer to support your anti war statement, you are unworthy of support or consideration.
I also, based on your last two tirades, was going to say that you are a useless waste of oxygen but then realized that nothing created by God is totally useless. So I must conclude that you are His official example of what happens when first cousins are allowed to breed.
To quote the ancient philosopher, Daffy Duck; "You are disgusting!"
Why am I Disgusting? Just because my real philosophy hurts more then a piece of wood in your azzz?
Believe it or not... My words are so powerfull because they are the true words of god, and my God is way more powerfull than your illuminati Republican politicians that adore SATAN at Universities like Skull and Bone, and in the Recreational gatherings like the Cocono Growe Park in California where the Elite gathers to decie the destinies of you, me, and all the inferior race like they call us.

Understand it, and agree wiht it, The Republican porty is evil, and they killed our soldiers by sending them to fight a war for not real reasons besides money, money, and more money! Capish or not Capish?
Broketaxpayer

Elgin, TX

#27 Sep 2, 2010
To pancho villa....
Dude, if you want to quote bible into this, you need to read it further. The old laws are gone and if you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, all your sins were forgiven 2000 years ago and by his stripes, you were healed. You need to put god first and your spelling next. You are not a true Christian nor can you quote bible in this case either. You are demeaning to society and any political party and until you know your facts, I suggest you go learn an do more research. We all have opinions but if you want to have a contructive conversation and forum, know your facts. All political parties are crooked but you should be looking at the anti Christ if you want to go with god here. If you're still blind to living u der the old covenents, I feel bad for you. Love thy neighbor as thy self, and it's thou shall not kill and Iraq is with a q and not k. Wow, you feel you can judge others?? There is only one judge if you're as godly as you say and you have the nerve to be such a know-it-all? Go get an eduction, become a legal citizen and then come back to this forum for an intelligent conversation. and when you can quote the bible accuratly. If you need help with chapter and verse and what the real meaning is, I would be glad to speak with you privately. Always remember, when you think you're the bad boy know-it-all, there's always someone out there that may have more intelligence and I'm sure you're one of the people that voted for Obama so don't come crying when the US turns into a third world country and you're living in an internment came for your ignorance.
Broketaxpayer

Elgin, TX

#28 Sep 2, 2010
And yes I made spelling errors to prove my point! Think about it. I do hope you respond. As for all who have posted here on this topic, I feel alot of you have valid points and have enjoyed your opinions. My heartfelt condolences go to families that lost people due to the war. I just hope who believe in God, the constitution and their rights see the future and look for the signs. Thank you.
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#29 Sep 2, 2010
Broketaxpayer wrote:
To pancho villa....
Dude, if you want to quote bible into this, you need to read it further. The old laws are gone and if you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, all your sins were forgiven 2000 years ago and by his stripes, you were healed. You need to put god first and your spelling next. You are not a true Christian nor can you quote bible in this case either. You are demeaning to society and any political party and until you know your facts, I suggest you go learn an do more research. We all have opinions but if you want to have a contructive conversation and forum, know your facts. All political parties are crooked but you should be looking at the anti Christ if you want to go with god here. If you're still blind to living u der the old covenents, I feel bad for you. Love thy neighbor as thy self, and it's thou shall not kill and Iraq is with a q and not k. Wow, you feel you can judge others?? There is only one judge if you're as godly as you say and you have the nerve to be such a know-it-all? Go get an eduction, become a legal citizen and then come back to this forum for an intelligent conversation. and when you can quote the bible accuratly. If you need help with chapter and verse and what the real meaning is, I would be glad to speak with you privately. Always remember, when you think you're the bad boy know-it-all, there's always someone out there that may have more intelligence and I'm sure you're one of the people that voted for Obama so don't come crying when the US turns into a third world country and you're living in an internment came for your ignorance.
ding! ding! ding!

we have a winner here.

your post is the absolute truth.
Pancho Villa

Denver, CO

#30 Sep 2, 2010
I don't need your stupid bible verses to know about God, And I don't need the spelling of a lawyer for you to understand me! And don't mix Jesus Chist in this mess because he will be disguted of your acts as individuals, as nations, and as a world whos only interest is money, violence, and not even a little of respect or love for human lives!

If you are so intellegent, why don't you answear this basic questions? The answear is because you just can't!
I am right and you are wrong! You are wrong for justifiyng the worthless lives of thousands for baically no reason besides the economic one!

you are one of them, you are one of this reptilian republican race! That's why your mini chicken brain will never have enough grey matter to procces this information!

Comprende Pendejo?
Broketaxpayer

United States

#31 Sep 3, 2010
Wow pancho, you were the one that brought god into it first, so I was helping you get the facts in order and god is proud of me for that, secondly, I do have more of a brain than you. At least I know when I'm wrong and I don't have to be a self centered, pompus, arrogant pig to get my point across. Only sophmoric little boys act like you do. And you ASSume that I'm a republican. And pendejo??? This is an opinion forum and the best you can do is cut others down instead of politely having a discussion. So with that said, quit thinking with the little brain down there, oh I'm sorry there may not be one, and go home. You disgrace the Hispanic community with your lack of tack and knowledge, you do need the bible to know god and a first grade education to spell, I'm glad your not a lawyer, and if you're hungry, your foodstamps are under your work boots. Have a blessed day.And in your words, vaya puta. Your village awaits it's pendejo.
DL Probing

Johnstown, CO

#32 Sep 3, 2010
There was no "necessity".

Let's recap.

No WMD's.

No ties to Al Qaeda.

No part in 9/11.

Thus...again...there is simply no way to rationalize sending our troops needlessly into harm's way.

Since: Aug 09

Des Plaines, IL

#33 Sep 3, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
There was no "necessity".
Let's recap.
No WMD's.
No ties to Al Qaeda.
No part in 9/11.
Thus...again...there is simply no way to rationalize sending our troops needlessly into harm's way.
Maybe these"blasts from the past" will jog your memory vis-a-vis WMD:
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
Pancho Villa

Denver, CO

#34 Sep 3, 2010
Do you know that all this information was coming from Corrupt CIA agents that lied to the American Public and to the stupid politicians?

But, It was Bush under a Republican Administration the one that gave the green light for this conflict that was supposed to end with a stike to Saddam House. Vul of zeeet! They were planning this war for a very simple reason: Saddam Openly anounced that he won't accept any more US dollars for his oil, so that's when the US get freaked out because if Iraq wouldn't pay in US dollars for a very important comodity like Iraqui oil, no body will, and every producing oil country will demand a more trustfull currency like Gold or silver or something that is backed up by a real value money and not just paper like the US dollars ones.

That's when they decide to quit him after they were usually friends, and after they provide him with all kinds of weapons to fight and supress his won people.
So, don't be so stupid and don't believe all the lies that your goverment tells you. Open your eyes, open your brain, and open your heart, so your mighty God will inspire your intellect to make you understand the truth, and not the lies of this reptilian goverment! Comprende mijo Penndejero!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,728
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... Oct 9 disturbing USA info 13
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... Oct 8 North American Dream 5
Buy America ruling toppled in Colorado over Ont... Oct 7 Action City 1
OLD Arvada / Ted's Big Bun Diner (Jul '09) Oct 7 jonmuckey 4
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Oct 2 Darebear 611
**KONG Dog Toy Warning** Oct 2 Rockhound 2
Golden Dating
Find my Match

Golden Jobs

Golden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Golden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Golden

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]