Relocating to Lakewood area from San ...

Relocating to Lakewood area from San Antonio Texas-NEED A PAL!

Posted in the Golden Forum

txgeekygirl

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 2, 2014
I am in the process of preparing to move to Colorado after living in San Antonio TX since 1979. This will be permanent. I have good resources to do this. I am looking to do this in June/summer 2014.I will be selling or doing an equity swap on my home here. I really need to know where to move. I will either rent for a year then buy or if possible buy straight out. Cannot afford to make a mistake. Have a husband and adult son.Have 2 very well-trained inside Great Danes.Money not my issue.Making mistakes from not knowing area is. I have been doing some studies on Lakewood in regards to costs and crime stats. Some areas seem better than others. I would very very grateful if some decent moral christian people would be willing to give me good counsel.I am planning to fly up and scout out a place to land in a couple of months. Please contact me at txgeekygirl at yahoo dot come with subject help in Lakewood if you are feeling kind enough to help me make good decisions in my move.I only have one chance to get it right. Mistakes cost $$!! Thank YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr TomInElPaso 46,284
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Mar 14 Jane 713
News Weird 33 mins ago 3:31 p.m.Woman arrested at Me... Mar 12 07 Mustang 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood (Dec '15) Mar 3 eephilipson 66
News 8 arrested in alleged Arvada kidnapping, assault Feb 25 weanniedog 1
Full CIrcle Salon and Spa is Recycling Hair... Feb '17 dlphairdenver 1
News Solar company accused of scamming 15 Colorado c... Jan '17 Solarman 1

Golden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golden Mortgages