pete rorer

Emmetsburg, IA

#1 Oct 31, 2011
anyone know this wife taker? watch out he might take yours next
;-)

Saint Charles, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Nobody can take another mans wife. If she left it is because she made that decision. Don't you think you should really be upset with her?
pete rorer

Emmetsburg, IA

#3 Nov 6, 2011
she chose drugs and the party life. thats something im not into but i take it he is
;-)

Belvidere, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2011
Yeah, he is. Sounds like she is not the girl of your dreams. Maybe he did you a favor?
pete rorer

Emmetsburg, IA

#5 Nov 8, 2011
yeah he did, i sure dont need that in my life
;-)

Willowbrook, IL

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Good luck to you, I hope you find someone worthy of your heart.
pete rorer

Emmetsburg, IA

#7 Nov 9, 2011
i have and thanks
Dan

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Liar Liar pants on fire..... That dont sound like the pete I no
;-)

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2011
Then you don't know him very well.
deputy

Emmetsburg, IA

#10 Nov 15, 2011
no they dont
justcheckinthing out

Carbondale, IL

#11 Nov 15, 2011
Robert you should use your own name instead of Pete's. The truth of this matter is...your wife left you b/c she got tired of supporting you. Before you guys were married you attended every family function and done alot of things with her. After the vows, you quit everything. As far as the party life goes, you partied enough with or without her. Since she has gone on with her live, she no longer drinks. As far as drugs go, she never used drugs. Even tho you have found someone that you claim is close to your heart, you still try to keep tabs on your x wife and be a bothersome. If you are so glad she is gone then why are you putting stuff on here or anywhere else about her? What goes around comes around. Enough said.
;-)

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Pete has done drugs for years. You name it he did it. I would say crack was his drug of choice, or maybe X, or maybe Lortab, who knows,,, but if you think he don't you are foolishly mistaken.
Now Pete's not a bad guy he just has a problem.
michelle

Marion, IL

#13 Nov 16, 2011
GOD bless you all....I hope he can help you fix your life.
deputy

Emmetsburg, IA

#14 Nov 20, 2011
oh poor justchecking u have been so misinformed. the only thing she supported was her ultra lite, vodka and pot. i guess the fact that she was drunk from fri afternoon until sunday evening the last 3-4 months we were together was left out. the reason she dont drink any more is because she now has a steady supply of pot. that was words from her own mouth. i feel so sorry for her and the road she is now on, she is so much better than that
deputy

Emmetsburg, IA

#15 Dec 3, 2011
i want to say this, what i said on here was wrong and should not have been made public. it was just hurt talking and lashing out. shell im sorry for this and i truly hope the best for you in what ever path you take in life.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2012
so some wife was taken but some loser by some "pete"?

LMFAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golconda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin Billington 9 hr Metoo 4
Single Guys Arround Ages 14-16 (Jan '12) Sat Ilvboys22 66
Remembering PCH Classmates who have died..... (Nov '08) May 24 Gary 36
The smell at the Simpson Post office? May 24 Upset 7
ben sullivans getting out of prison (Sep '15) May 19 curious2know 9
FBI manhunt May 17 Gary 4
dracy Pendleton guy ties to Donley s? May 14 Gary Donley 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Golconda Mortgages