who is the prettiest women in Frakes?

who is the prettiest women in Frakes?

Posted in the Goins Forum

I know

Scottsburg, IN

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I think that there are a few ladies in Frakes that are gorgeous. Do you?
yep

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2013
The girl who works down at Mikes store in the deli.I think she has a sister cerra she is hot too.
Nathan

Versailles, KY

#3 May 8, 2013
Melissa Hurst, she is one hell of a cheating wife, she'll get you drunk and ride you like a pony, she loves sex. She hangs out up in sutty hollow alot, I know I was there.
Kevin

Corbin, KY

#4 May 17, 2013
Right, I've been with her myself. She is a weird person, she's into ougi boards and spells. We had a seance once and she believes she has seen the dead & she also talked to them. She has spoken in weird toungs while doing so. If you want to get creeped out, she'd be the one to see.
Satan

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2014
Nathan wrote:
Melissa Hurst, she is one hell of a cheating wife, she'll get you drunk and ride you like a pony, she loves sex. She hangs out up in sutty hollow alot, I know I was there.
who ever posted this BULL....is definitely a small weinered feller that never had a woman in his(or her) life and a LIAR to boot!!! Stop spreadin' rumors sissy-boy, just because you wanna tell about your SHORT CUMMIN'S ya needle-boy! And you know what I mean,huh, SHORTY!!!
Satan

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Kevin, you're ate up too...if you can't back up what you say, just blow the one you love, huh, gay boy!
Nate G

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2014
I hope you whimpy sicofants aren't talkin' about me, since I live up in Sutty,and am supposedly messin' with Melissa Hurst,( yea, she' a friend and nothin' more)...If ya all have the nads to face up to your bull and rumors talk to me face to face, I guarantee you wont like the results and will teach you to shut the heck up! I'd say this originated from a chunky chick that likes to start the bull, huh? Frakes has to b a petty-ass place, It sucks to be you, ya rumor-starters F*ck You!
Kevin S

Dyer, TN

#10 Mar 10, 2014
Nate G wrote:
I hope you whimpy sicofants aren't talkin' about me, since I live up in Sutty,and am supposedly messin' with Melissa Hurst,( yea, she' a friend and nothin' more)...If ya all have the nads to face up to your bull and rumors talk to me face to face, I guarantee you wont like the results and will teach you to shut the heck up! I'd say this originated from a chunky chick that likes to start the bull, huh? Frakes has to b a petty-ass place, It sucks to be you, ya rumor-starters F*ck You!
If this is true, why in the hell is mellisa & Mary Hoover fighting over your crotch
Larry

Jellico, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Holly Jackson is the hottest girl in frakes. That p**** is good too.
Randy

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 15, 2014
Larry wrote:
Holly Jackson is the hottest girl in frakes. That p**** is good too.
" Hey Larry if you think that's good you aught to look up Mary Hoover!"
rage in the cage

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2014
Yeah its good but that p***y stanks and I couldn't finish so I had to get her to finish me in her mouth,she loves the cock
Will-L

Harlem, GA

#15 Jul 3, 2014
I know wrote:
I think that there are a few ladies in Frakes that are gorgeous. Do you?
I think wanda griffin is a beautiful girl in Frakes I know a lot of people talk bad about her but nome of that is true she is a good girl, she's just waiting on that special someone to show her how to be loved! She has a good heart I know all this because I've known her for ever.
just saying

Pineville, KY

#16 Jul 11, 2014
I honestly think Joni Brock is beautiful. She's not perfect but her personality is awesome. Makes her even more beatufiul. She's such a kind person and he daughter is beautiful as well. She's a heck of a woman!!!!
justsayin

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2014
justsayin & just saying are two very different people
This guy

Harlem, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2014
I definetly think Wand Griffin is the prettiest girl up in Frakes! I know a lot of people are saying some bad things about her on here but truth be told they are jealous of her! She's a good girl, she don't bother anyone she don't say nothing bad about anyone until someone starts it first! She's always nice and always has a beautiful smile on her face everytime you run into her, she has an amazing figure she ain't fat and she ain't skinny she's just right. I know she has made some bad decisions but she has turned them around and learned from them. She ain't no W**re either if you ask me she's really hard to get with!! What I don't understand is why Wanda dosent think of herself has beautiful or a good person and to be honest she probably thinks low of herself bc jerks on here make people feel horrible about there self and make them about to be a bad person! But Wanda honey if you read this know that you are absolulty a beautiful girl inside and out and any man would be lucky to have you and please do not listen to any of the jerk faces that say horiable things about you on here bc you know they ain't true and the majority of the people in Frakes knows it ain't as well, and sweetheart we love you!
Lets see

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2014
Who are the hottest women on highway 190 OVER 30 years old. Im looking for a hot MILF!!
Meanpplsuk

Bloomington, IN

#21 Jul 22, 2014
Sounds like "Lets see" is just trying to start up another thread to talk trash about someone. I'm sure if he/she looks hard enough they will find a thread putting down the person of interest.
wonder

Morristown, TN

#22 Jul 26, 2014
I do not live in frake but I sure if I was to move there I have ever one beat
So keep from hurting feeling I stay where I am.
meanpplsuk

United States

#23 Jul 26, 2014
Hmmm, well "wonder", sweetheart, maybe you would have everyone beat as far as looks & personality goes, BUT, your spelling, grammar, & punctuation leaves me wondering what "holler" you would have to crawl out of to get to Frakes. There are plenty of intelligent, beautiful,& very respected families from Frakes. I have lived in Frakes most of my life & like any small community----there is bad & there is good.(but if I were you I would lose that attitude, you may just run that little mouth to the wrong one in Frakes)
Steve Weber

Dyer, TN

#24 Jul 27, 2014
Honey child If you lay down with bi#ch's
yer gonna be eat up with fleas. & Don't chew yer backer twice!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Mason (Mar '15) Jul 23 yep 12
Nevisdale Music Thread (Mar '15) Jul 20 Musikologist 3
Randy Webb coal miner Jul 18 Syngle6 1
Jason York-KSP, all of his muder cases being no... Jul 15 Corbin911 1
Goins Music Thread (May '15) Dec '15 Musikologist 3
News Former Ky. lawmaker dies months after head injury (Jul '12) Jul '12 friends 1
News Married couple found dead (Nov '10) Dec '10 What 7

Goins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Goins Mortgages