Wrongfully convicted in Seward Nebraska

Posted in the Goehner Forum

Bill

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 8, 2012
On July 29,2000 the State Patrol with the aid of the Seward Sheriffs department drove my vehicle from the orginal arrest location and planted the blue chevy pickup truck at the Seward Motor Freight parking lot. With Seward County Attorney Wendy Elstons help I was convicted of many fabricated charges and sent to prison. With the help of Your judge Alan Gless, Wendy Elston put fabricated witness's on the stand. Allowed these witness's Rex Peterson, Christopher Polly, troopers Randy Bybee, Marcus Warnke, Franklin Peck and ex deputy Robert Coryell to lie in Court placing me at this location. I have never been to this Seward Motor freight parking lot and never drove there. Your public defender David Kimble allowed them to do fabricate this arrest scene.*********
I can remedy this injustice with your help. If anyone was at this fabricated arrest scene and would give your statement, any employee of Seward motor freight, if you know the Seward dispatchers on duty that day, have any information, names, evidence, that could help me please email me ( sewardjustice@cox.net ) I will have a attorney contact you.
Bill

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 9, 2012
My trial was held March of 2004, after losing speedy trial rights thanks to David Kimble. I hired Bill Chapin of WOLGAMOTT AND CHAPIN LAW OFFICE after court appointed Sanford Pollack of lincoln refused legal aid. Lucas Thomsen was sitting in Seward jail at this time also represented by WOLGAMOTT AND CHAPIN LAW OFFICE. He was charged with being a habitual offender for stealing Anhydrous Ammonia, fleeing to avoid arrest, dumping Anhydrous out the window sending himself and law enforcement to the hospital. Thomsen had been to prison twice on drug charges already. Wendy Elston and Alan Gless made Bill Chapin a deal dropping the habitual offender charge on Thomsen, to make sure my case was lost and evidence to prove wendy Elstons case was fabricated didn't get to court. Alan Gless just dropped Thomsens middle inital on the sentencing order to dis·guise the habitual offender status. Look up Lucas Thomsen on Nebraska inmate search. Only Gless could do this. I was sent to prison with Thomsen. This man was out of prison before me and I wasn't guilty. I need a witness of the fabricated arrest scene, fabricated witness's, lying law enforcement. Who was working at the Seward dipatch office. Email me at the address above. Do all Seward Residents stand behind these dishonest officials??
GrownMenStopCryi ng

Lincoln, NE

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Novel idea Captain Disgruntled. Either a) don't do the crime and you won't do the time OR b) hire your own attorney if you don't like what Kimble does. Kimble is a great lawyer and knows his $hit better than most out there. I won't comment on the rest of your "ramblings of a madman", but it was quite comical. You probably think black helicopters are following you too...
Stillwaiting

Omaha, NE

#5 Jan 18, 2013
GrownMenStopCrying wrote:
Novel idea Captain Disgruntled. Either a) don't do the crime and you won't do the time OR b) hire your own attorney if you don't like what Kimble does. Kimble is a great lawyer and knows his $hit better than most out there. I won't comment on the rest of your "ramblings of a madman", but it was quite comical. You probably think black helicopters are following you too...
..........Thank's for your 2 cents, but it isn't worth that. Are all Seward residents scared to help people who have been violated by their currupt legal system. Someone has the knowledge or evidence I need. What about the those Sheriff deputies that were fired not to long ago, one of them was working back in 2000. Seward dispatch or Seward Motor freight employee's. If I don't get some honest helpfull truth, I will start listing all the jury members. They are as much to blame as the rest. The public should be warned about them. They shouldn't be allowed back in a court room to aid in future corruption, to violate other peoples Freedom.
Stillwaiting

Omaha, NE

#6 Feb 26, 2013
These jury members are public record. They were lied too by a corrupt legal system, lying witness's. These Seward County residents sent a innocent man to prison knowing they were lied too. The public should be warned about them. If, maybe they can help seek the needed evidence, as listed above? A reasonably honest person would seek forgivness, not just from GOD. It only takes one honest person to start something?

MS. Leslie Manning
MR. Benjamin Hoffmann
MS. Christine Blanke
MR. Randall Dennis
MS. Jeanne Gee
MS. Kelly Petersen
MS. Linda Jensen
MS. Janelle Schaefer
MS. Bonnie Litty
MS. Regina Roth
MR. Roger Campbell
MS. Donna Otte
Stillwaiting

Omaha, NE

#7 Apr 12, 2013
These jury members are public record. They were lied too by a corrupt legal system, lying witness's. These Seward County residents sent a innocent man to prison knowing they were lied too. The public should be warned about them. If, maybe they can help seek the needed evidence, as listed above? A reasonably honest person would seek forgivness, not just from GOD. It only takes one honest person to start something?

MS. Leslie Manning
MR. Benjamin Hoffmann
MS. Christine Blanke
MR. Randall Dennis
MS. Jeanne Gee
MS. Kelly Petersen
MS. Linda Jensen
MS. Janelle Schaefer
MS. Bonnie Litty
MS. Regina Roth
MR. Roger Campbell
MS. Donna Otte **(Presiding Juror)**
fate

Omaha, NE

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Stillwaiting wrote:
MS. Leslie Manning
MR. Benjamin Hoffmann
MS. Christine Blanke
MR. Randall Dennis
MS. Jeanne Gee
MS. Kelly Petersen
MS. Linda Jensen
MS. Janelle Schaefer
MS. Bonnie Litty
MS. Regina Roth
MR. Roger Campbell
MS. Donna Otte **(Presiding Juror)**
Proverbs 19:5 A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape, 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, 24:28 Be not a witness against your neighbor without cause, and do not deceive with your lips,*********Mark 9:45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goehner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seward Co. Deputy Sheriffs, lousy shots?? (Nov '11) Oct '14 Hamburger Helper 4
Why is Judge Alan Gless on temporary leave? (Feb '12) Jun '14 Curious George 14
Siding companies staying busy from recent storms (Jun '14) Jun '14 Siding Contractors 1
Seward County attorney files assault charges in... (Aug '06) Apr '14 breanne 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
tax evasion (Jan '14) Feb '14 Not you 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '11 deli 49 43
Goehner Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Goehner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Goehner News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Goehner

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News