Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Godfrey Forum

Comments (Page 315)

Showing posts 6,281 - 6,300 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fo ot

Scott Air Force Base, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Wete here
hairstylist269

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Tawana brawley
hairstylist269

Capron, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>I see your Tawana Brawley and I raise you ...

James West, Brent Schepp, John Gosek, Jeffrey Patti, Mark Pazuhanich, Philip Giordano, Richard Gardner, Louis Beres, John D.R. Atchison, John Bryan, Larry Dale Floyd, Kevin Coan, Andrew Buhr, Parker J. Bena, Larry Jack Schwarz, Robin Vanderwall, Jack W. Gardner, John Butler, Keola Childs, Jon Grunseth, Mark Harris, Russell Harding, Nicholas Elizondo, Steve Aiken, and Jesse Ryan Loskarn.

Go ahead .. look 'em up!

That should keep you busy for a while.
Ok, give me a hint I'm not into blind research. How do they relate and I admit Tawana was a throw out to get a reaction. Surprised anyone knew who she was! You score as an informed person of opinion
Hunter in the Wild

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Laughing wrote:
The Republicans have been sucking black cock or getting long stroked in the shitpipe from day one. They have been weak and ineffective in stopping Obama's liberal agenda.
Stimulas package: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Auto industry bailout: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Wall street reform: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Fake birth certificate: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Muslim faith: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Discontinued torture: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
End Iraq war: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Killed Osama bin Laden: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Passed ObummerCare: What did republicans do? Got long stroked in the shitpipe with black cock
Took out Gaddafi: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
recapitalized banks: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Didn'help Syria: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
cash for clunkers: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Benghazi: What did republicans do? Got long stroked in the shitpipe with black cock, then licked it clean.
Fast and Furious: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Reppealled don't ask, don't tell: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Gay marriage: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Drone strikes: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Banking reform: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.
Lets face it, you guys suck a lot of black cock. When you aren't sucking black cock you are taking black cock up the 'ole shitpipe. Everytime you guys try to fight him, it ends with Obama's cock in your mouth or shitpipe. Since you always come back for more I figure that you must like black cock. You can't name one thing that you guys won. Obama has beat you on every issue. Face it, you're his bitches.
Lmao...who writes this sh*t for you? It's obvious both parties suck the same co*k tho behind the curtains. Its a "two party tyranny". Get real. Both sides answer to the same master. The bankers, the corporations. The ruling 'elite'. Not 'We the People'. Quit acting like robots who are manipulated to spit out misinformation and not THINK independently.

Critical thinking skills. Total cost economics. Electoral reform. Open source information. Start thinking. Quit 'bitching'..lol

Do the real people who read this really believe it or are really distracted by it? Its humor at best.
Truth101

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

hairstylist269 wrote:
Tawana brawley
She got sued for falsely accusing WHITE guys of raping her. The liberal media ate it up! Al sharpton added his two cents and made a complete ass of himself! She is a liar and PROVEN fraud!
Laughing

Cobden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> She got sued for falsely accusing WHITE guys of raping her. The liberal media ate it up! Al sharpton added his two cents and made a complete ass of himself! She is a liar and PROVEN fraud!
^^^^^^^^^^ Sucks Al Sharpton's black cock too.^^^^^^^
Truth101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
2010?
What Truth is currently CRYING about there (when he's not sucking Al Sharpton's black cock) happened back in 1987, genius.
Yeah, and you sucked off "Laughing" last night in his prison cell. Everyone knows your fat wife sucks the boys off in Robbins for crack!
Truth101

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

JPBM wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Reagan was a MENACE is. Still crying about something from 2010.
Dont like it, go somewhere else! Maybe you and "menace" can see who has the smaller Dick! Have a good day!
Laughing

Cobden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Dick, I like it, I go down on anyone or else! Maybe you and "menace" can see who can cum in my mouth first. Have a good day!
I just want to remind you that it's the 5th of the month and time to sent in your Obamacare insurance premium. I know how forgetful you white trash trailer dwellers are about paying your bills.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Funny thing is all you fruits belong to a party that went to court and demanded that you guys could suck some other guys cock! LOL! Yes, Thats right! Spew up, bitches! "menace" how many little boys butts did you 'break" into today? "laughing", why dont you go suck "menace's" wifes little Dick? Jpmb, what is that? Is is some position or submissive game a fruit like you plays with perverts like "menace"? Now why dont you bitches get together and have a fruits night out? I mean, your all liberals. Aint that what you all do?
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare is for fat hillbillies, poor blacks and illegal Mexicans! The Typical Democrat base voter!
Laughing

Cobden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Obamacare is for fat hillbillies, poor blacks and illegal Mexicans! The Typical Democrat base voter!
and we're sticking you with the bill and all you can do about it is whine on Topix. Obama stuck it in your arse for $700 a month. All that money that you are paying goes to pay for my healthcare. I think that is awesome! Face it. Obama is too much for you guys and you can't fight him. Get to work my little bitch so I can retire.
siberian blast

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Reagan
cracked up rog

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

david duke
Open Source

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Both sides and the middle are all crooks. Duh. Are ya all ratarded? It's an illusion. Not real.

It's all rigged. A pyramid scheme. Almost ready to be 'allowed to 'crash'.I cashed out my franchise(me). F big G! I 'retired' at 42. Cause i can obviously. I'm 46 now. I do what I want everyday. I am off the 'grid' and living my life. Happy and healthy. Life. It's a beautiful thing in my mind, my reality. Btw..you all talk about co*k alot. Are ya gay or just tryin to be funny?
J4all

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
where were you in the past 8 years while Bush was destroying the country? Obama may be a disappointment but he didn't exactly inherit a wonderful utopia of sunshine & puppies

Do you actually believe what you posted? Barak called President Bush unpatriotic and irresponsible for 8 trillion debt! Check what the tab is for Barak. Nearly double and climbing! Why don't you quit helping the propaganda along. Besides the question is "who would you support".
Just get off the "agenda" and answer the question!
jethro bodine

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Me?
Nuck

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Couldn't find the post from this "unbelievable." But it's really unbelievable to me that people are still not blaming Obama for the Corporate Take Over of America. What does Bush have to do with the QE4ever which is destroying America now and will destroy the whole planet too if it's not stopped?
Duhl

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
where were you in the past 8 years while Bush was destroying the country? Obama may be a disappointment but he didn't exactly inherit a wonderful utopia of sunshine & puppies
You actually believe the democrat line of bullshit. Bush deficit 8 trillion...Barak deficit 14 trillion and climbIng. Who was your professor in current events...Oliver stone?
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

President Bush was a great president. Bush inherited many of Clinton's blunders including 911. The big difference between Clinton and Obama is Clinton was smart enough to listen to republicans, that let Clinton leave office on a high note. Yes Newt made Clinton.
Obama will go down in history as the biggest liar in chief off all times. Hillary has a lot of lying baggage also. Do we need another liar n chief?

"You actually believe the democrat line of bullshit. Bush deficit 8 trillion...Barak deficit 14 trillion and climbIng. Who was your professor in current events...Oliver stone?"

Humm, Clinton left office leaving 5 1/2 trillion of debt. Can you call that a balanced budget? Bush's part of the 8 trillion dollar national debt was 2 1/2 trillion

."Barak deficit 14 trillion and climbing" lol. Are you crazy?

Try 17 trillion dollars and climbing. And nothing to show for it except a bunch of failed green energy companies, and the most people on the free handout system in history.
It's time the american working class people to take our country back from the dummercrats and restore dignity and responsibility to our country.

Vote for no dummercrat incumbent!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,281 - 6,300 of6,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Godfrey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Godfrey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Godfrey People Search