South Roxana Man Charged With Sexual ...

South Roxana Man Charged With Sexual Assault

There are 4 comments on the RiverBender.com story from Jan 5, 2014, titled South Roxana Man Charged With Sexual Assault. In it, RiverBender.com reports that:

A South Roxana man remains jailed, accused of committing sex acts with a female relative under age of 13. 62-year old James E. Donnelly of the 500 block of Missouri Avenue has been charged with two counts of predatory criminal sexual assault and three counts of aggravated sexual abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RiverBender.com.

Justice

Blue Springs, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2014
This man should be ashammed. I hope justice is served.
Justice

Blue Springs, MO

#2 Jan 11, 2014
This is a sad world we live in.
nmmanni

Green Bay, WI

#3 Feb 3, 2014
What ever happened to " innocent until proven guilty", I do agree if guilty and proven guilty, then so may it be. Who are we to know what really happened, or pass judgement. IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE........
On either side of the case you need to consider there are family members who need to be respected, and free from your judjement, not displaced slandary. Im sure you have no details of what truly happened, intimate details of the family's, or behind the scenes details. Until a verdict is reached in either direction, save you comments, and respect BOTH parties.
Justyce

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2014
Donnelly pled guilty to predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and is punishable by 6 to 30 years in idoc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Godfrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krissy Chapman May 11 Waylon 1
Catholic Children Home 1950 (Apr '07) May 8 rose jonas 206
News Thursday morning raid in Wood River by Granite ... Apr 30 Shocked 1
Zombie Film Shot Here In Alton (Sep '16) Apr '17 News Reporter 14
Nathan Narup Apr '17 Jcp 1
News David J. Von Bergen sentenced to 80 years in pr... Jan '17 AJM 1
Justin B (Aug '16) Aug '16 Kirby Klown 2

Godfrey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance