Michael Bemis

Full story: Alton Telegraph

Michael Patrick Bemis, 32, died at 1:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 2009, at his home.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
A town reader

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Really nice guy who is 32 and suddenly dies? Could someone have a drug problem? Sound pretty tragic, however it went down.
amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

Yeah Mikey was a really nice guy, and no he didn't have a drug problem, yes it was tragic for all who loved him. And we all miss him very much, if you didn't know him then why think the worse. And however it went down, who are to judge Mikey.
This really nice guy who suddenly died would have given you the shirt off his back... He had some health problems for your information. Thats whats wrong with people today you just think the worse. And if you don't know people then what gives you the right to make comments like that. Mikey was loved by many and left a big whole in are hearts.
This really upsets me, that someone would say this junk about my good friend.....
Schreiber

East Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

This really makes me sick that someone would write something like that. Shame on you! It makes no difference how mike passed that's not what is important. Mike was a very beautiful, wonderful, kind, giving, loving soul and he lived a awesome life! He touched everyone he ever met. All that knew him would agree. RIP. Mike!
wondering

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Was it ever determined what happened? Just was thinking about him today and never did hear anymore...still a tragic
info

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Godfrey Discussions

Search the Godfrey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Terry rigsby 49,010
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,849
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr newpoly 1,867
Catholic Children Home 1950 (Apr '07) 22 hr Max Hollinshead 188
2 die from overdoses in Madison County Jul 28 Joester 37
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Chicagobunny 526
Looking for a blue mustang Jul 21 Blue Mustang 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Godfrey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Godfrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE