Life in prison for Troy Tyo's killer

Life in prison for Troy Tyo's killer

There are 26 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Life in prison for Troy Tyo's killer. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Kristofer Thompson will spend the rest of his life in prison for killing Troy Tyo nearly a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kev

Canton, MI

#24 Nov 1, 2008
This idiot should have taken his own life.
Hopkins Dad

United States

#25 Nov 1, 2008
My prayers continue for Kathy Tyo and the children.
It takes some REALLY SICK people to carry out crimes like Winky and Kris did. Such brutallity it is so hard to comprehend.

It is high time we have a death penalty. Dena(winky) and Kris need to be the first two. Why should we feed and house the felons forever?? I say NO way. Hang them on the court steps.
hondaguy49

Cicero, NY

#26 Nov 2, 2008
perrigo wrote:
What do you expect from a bunch of rural allegan folk. They don't know any better. Besides they are all made even dumber from all of the chemicals the local pharmaceutical company dumps down the drain. Trust me, that is where they have us put most of it rather than the hazardous waste drum. DON'T DRINK THE WATER. Why do you think that 99% of the people who work in the lab do not live in allegan.
I'll stay here with the rural folk, aka "rednecks". You can chill wit yo homies and dodge the drivebys from the gangbangers in yo 'hood. Get a life. Better yet, quit drinking the water in your sprawling metropolis. It obviously is unhealthy.
deb from michigan

Lawton, MI

#27 Nov 2, 2008
Better yet the women that lost her child and reports it a month later
Gater bait? perhaps
Must be she drank the Allegan water too ~
tiff

Colorado Springs, CO

#28 Nov 13, 2008
im just glad that this is almost over. its almost been a year seince tyo has died and its not goign to make things any easyer by fighting cant we all just be happy there put away and rember troy tyo for wat a great person he was other then arguing over stupid stuff u all cant change or fix and just rember tyo and pray for the girls god !!!!

“I'm watchin' you...”

Since: Sep 08

Holland

#29 Nov 13, 2008
Sick of it wrote:
I completely agree jajjsd, if you purposefully take a life you should lose yours. Especially to these men who think they can get away with killing their wife.
Umm... where have you been? it was the ex-husband (troy tyo) that was murdered, not the "wife". but i agree the individuals involved in this murder should receive the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gobles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 uncle Jed 1
Rae Sills - Artist (Nov '06) Aug 21 Kwein 7
News Van Buren County activates emergency ops center... Aug 21 Prayers 1
Any Fathers Out There Jul '16 Miupnorf 1
News Truck of missing man found. Body found inside. (Dec '07) Jan '15 thesooru 6
News Police find cocaine, marijuana, vodka during tr... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anon 1
News Teen marijuana 'does treat my pain' (Apr '09) Jul '13 toke 97

Gobles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gobles Mortgages