Winky on tape: 'I didn't know the plan'

Winky on tape: 'I didn't know the plan'

There are 28 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Winky on tape: 'I didn't know the plan'. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Day 3 of the Winky Thompson murder trial picked up where it ended Wednesday - with the prosecution playing the video tape of the police interrogation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
robert anderson

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 20, 2008
Winky this Winky that hey WOOD TV stop with nicknames ,please

“Part of the uninformed masses.”

Since: Jun 08

Grand Rapids

#2 Jun 20, 2008
Speaking of murding your husband... I wonder whatever happened to the crazy lady in Rockford who was caught trying to hire a hitman and when investigated by police responded "so I could kill my husband, duuuuh?"
robert anderson

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 20, 2008
I guess she didn't have a catchy nickname
Annoyed

Marshall, MI

#4 Jun 20, 2008
It's a bunch of bull that she didn't know the plan, she's just tryin' to save her skin.

“Fageddaboudit”

Since: Apr 08

Red Arrow Country

#5 Jun 20, 2008
I'm taking bets. How long do you think the jury will have this one? Minutes? An hour????

Buh-bye, Winky.....meet your new roommate, Stinky.

“Fageddaboudit”

Since: Apr 08

Red Arrow Country

#6 Jun 20, 2008
uninformed citizen wrote:
Speaking of murding your husband... I wonder whatever happened to the crazy lady in Rockford who was caught trying to hire a hitman and when investigated by police responded "so I could kill my husband, duuuuh?"
Was that the real crazy-looking lady that posted on Craig's List? Isn't that trial taking place in California?
Mike

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2008
The lady from Rockford, already plead guilty in CA
chickie

Lansing, MI

#8 Jun 20, 2008
Annoyed wrote:
It's a bunch of bull that she didn't know the plan, she's just tryin' to save her skin.
I bet you she didn't know anything, other than she told her new hubby to rid of him. Which would be typical for a hire for murder plot. You know...I don't care when or how, just get it done and let me know when your finished.

And no, I have never thought about it for my own personal use...just seen one to many episodes of AMW!
Hobiecatman

Big Rapids, MI

#9 Jun 22, 2008
Yes, I'm hoping Winky will get Stinky in the clinky. This low life should get life. I know that during the day she drove all the way to Otsego to get bandages on her lunch hour to attend to her new husband's wounds. Fully aware of everything that happened that day.
justmyopinion

Petoskey, MI

#10 Jun 23, 2008
Its just to bad that these poor kids have to go through all of this because there mother is psycho. I hope she gets what she deserves.

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#11 Jun 23, 2008
Jury is done deliberating...what was it, just over two hours??? Not looking good for dinky...I mean, winky

;-)

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#12 Jun 23, 2008
After deliberating for a little more than two hours, the jury found Winky Thompson guilty of three charges related to the murder of her ex-husband, Troy Tyo.

Let this be a sign to the rest of em'
snomad

Hudsonville, MI

#13 Jun 23, 2008
Guilty
HellFire

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2008
I predicted four hours. Nice plan to get your kids back Winky. She will die in prison.
Awwww

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Jun 23, 2008
The defendant cried as she was led away from the courtroom by deputies
Ann

Whitehall, MI

#16 Jun 23, 2008
Stroosinator wrote:
I'm taking bets. How long do you think the jury will have this one? Minutes? An hour????
Buh-bye, Winky.....meet your new roommate, Stinky.
Winky going to the Clinky to have her pinky get stinky an she'll get no dinky from her friends binky....lmao
Kelly

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Jun 23, 2008
WOO HOO!!! I knew that the jury would convict Winky Dinky!! How did your little plan work out there Winky?? Not so good huh? The rest of them need to bend over and kiss their asses good bye because they are going up the same river with out a paddle.

Since: Jun 08

Ionia, MI

#18 Jun 23, 2008
Kelly wrote:
WOO HOO!!! I knew that the jury would convict Winky Dinky!! How did your little plan work out there Winky?? Not so good huh? The rest of them need to bend over and kiss their asses good bye because they are going up the same river with out a paddle.
I don't know about that, here's what I read at MLive.com

"Kristofer Thompson is accused of causing the fatal injuries. He awaits trial. Two others, Lori and Scott Lathrop, of Plainwell, are charged with lesser offenses for allegedly helping."

Kinda sounds like they sold ole Winky down the river and plead to lesser offenses. I could be wrong, but to me it sounds like they're looking at a lot less time.
snomad

Hudsonville, MI

#19 Jun 23, 2008
Prosecutor is the only winner. Another handful of lives forever damaged.

“...all but 6...UNLESS”

Since: Mar 08

The Merry Ol Land Of Oz

#20 Jun 23, 2008
Give it a rest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that, here's what I read at MLive.com
"Kristofer Thompson is accused of causing the fatal injuries. He awaits trial. Two others, Lori and Scott Lathrop, of Plainwell, are charged with lesser offenses for allegedly helping."
Kinda sounds like they sold ole Winky down the river and plead to lesser offenses. I could be wrong, but to me it sounds like they're looking at a lot less time.
The Lathrops maybe lesser charges, but not the guy that caused the fatal injuries

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gobles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This mother is looking for the lost necklace th... Jun 22 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
Michael E. Guernsey KZ8O (Oct '07) Jun 13 CDN 46
Sorriest Radio Amateur of ALL TIME KZ8O of Pa... (Jan '11) Jun 13 CDN 7
News Police chase ends on highway near Benton Harbor Jun 2 marvinlzinn 1
News Teacher turnover, 'chronic' absenteeism prevale... May '17 Rick 1
News Michigan Illegal Aliens Demand Their Rights (Mar '08) May '17 ME JULIO 76
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Apr '17 Pinkie 826

Gobles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gobles Mortgages