Ohio man steals 60 tons of steel; get...

Ohio man steals 60 tons of steel; gets eight years | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 27 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 19, 2011, titled Ohio man steals 60 tons of steel; gets eight years | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

An Ohio man is serving an eight-year prison term for stealing tons of railroad steel from a CSX Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

United States

#21 Jul 19, 2011
Dude Love wrote:
What is 60 tons of steel worth?? Give me something here Dispatch
don't hold your breath, the dispatch allways leaves more questions than answers. how much time was the max for this? any restitution? with that kind of weight, was someone helping him?
AmberDru

Dublin, OH

#22 Jul 19, 2011
Waste of flesh.
big daddy

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 19, 2011
steal steel
embarassingrepor ting

Athens, OH

#24 Jul 19, 2011
its embarrassing that a factoid as relevant as the "value" of said amount of steel was not included in this article. Strong work to the intern who wrote this poorly written news flash. Have some pride in your job. I'm not surprised I guess... the twitter generation strikes again. And we wonder why our jobs keep bouncing overseas.
dave

Columbus, OH

#25 Jul 20, 2011
CRAZY wrote:
People get Electrocuted all the time trying this.
you have no idea what your talking about.....try reading and understanding for once in your life
watcher

Hilliard, OH

#26 Jul 20, 2011
So, why is this news?
Sonny

Galloway, OH

#27 Jul 20, 2011
I am Iron Man wrote:
<quoted text> The scrapyards in my area are paying .11 cents a pound for light iron. At 2000 pounds a ton I come up with $13,200 dollars. That would buy a lot of beer and cigarettes.
your whole state is a scrapyard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glouster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki vore (Mar '15) Sep '17 name goes here 5
Kristy Woolum Aug '17 Molly 1
Corning PD Jul '17 PC Native 1
Julie Sheridan (Mar '12) Jun '17 yep 8
single ladies (Apr '17) Apr '17 hey ya 1
where's the hot females (Jun '12) Mar '17 Maverick 5
Jerry Hallowell (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mislead 1

Glouster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance