First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stevie G

Gloucester, VA

#1 Apr 19, 2011
For months I have heard Dr D this Dr D that and I have asked myself,
he can't really be that bad can he? maybe he's just not liked here.
Well I couldn't let my curiosity get the better of my so I have finally read quite a bit on here on all topics and I found Dr D in all of them. Some of his reply's are good but I couldn't help but notice how he likes to attack individuals on here. Is he for real? This man is at war with the world in the space between his ears. Kind of a shame when you think about it. Here we have one of our so called higher educated neighbors who can't find anything better to do than start wars with folks over things that really don't mean a thing. He calls them liars, thief's, cheats, and whatever suits his needs at that particular moment. Now I want all to understand here, this is not a direct attack on the Dr, but more for everyone including the good Dr. to rethink what they post and how. If it has direct value then so be it. If it's to badger one another then keep it to yourself. The way I see it, " If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and more than two people call it a duck, Guess what? It's a damn DUCK! One quick philosophy I learned a long time ago while I was way out of third grade but still searching within myself and that is, " to the degree you give others what they need they will surely give you what you need." Careful here the key here is DEGREE! Remember that, Hate begot hate and so on. Now can we all play nice? Life is really so short and to pass on hated would surely suck now wouldn't it? If a shot is given pass it on by, remember to ask yourself what was said is it true? Is that really me? "IF IT DON'T APPLY LET IT FLY." Now one might think yeah these are really cute cliches but then ask yourself, can it hurt to try? Surely there are more important things to discuss on here than he said she said. When it festers into he did or she did that is what the authorities are for. Read your Bible!!!
Dr D

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2011
stevie, nice post.
good luck with your effort.
as you will see, there is little hope here of having an intelligent discussion, it's mostly hate mongering.
the history? is that these people started slandering the bos, even before the jan 2 thing. i took to arguing 'devil's advocate' to create an intelligent debate, they took it seriously and attacked and threatened me, which immediately informed me of their emotional maturity. since then it's been fun just badgering them to see their hate spitting. it's just and interesting experiment. fun sometimes. but again, good luck getting an intelligent debate going, they won't let you. maybe you'll get 3 or 4 quick posts out and then it's down hill. there's a few out there that have a brain, and it's good to see some of their faces, but for them, i'm sure it's quite frustrating to see how quickly it goes down hill.
again, i wish you the best of luck. keep your real name to yourself, because as soon as they find out who you are, the one's that disagree with you will attack you PERSONALLY, and then you're gone from the forum, or become one of the hate mongers yourself........again, the best of luck to you.
Stevie G

Gloucester, VA

#3 Apr 19, 2011
PRECISELY MY POINT,Sorry pal, can't have a one sided war! Old news, on all points, defending what? Still at it? Then what do you expect! Do you get it yet?
I appreciate your hasty and expedient response but all issues seemed to miss their mark, can't help beyond that, your on your own, think about it. Some of my best inside work came from something my daughter said when she was 4 and I quote, " when your pointing the finger at someone always remember there are three more pointing back at you. Simply defined......... it takes two. 50% me, 50% you ok!

Since: Apr 11

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Dr. D, it's too bad you didn't come over to the fence to just talk to Tabitha G and I. I can promise you it would have been a lovely experience. We should do it again sometime soon. I can't imagine that you are as stupid in person as you seem on here and I would just like to give you your fair chance.
Dr D

Hayes, VA

#5 Apr 19, 2011
Stevie G wrote:
PRECISELY MY POINT,Sorry pal, can't have a one sided war! Old news, on all points, defending what? Still at it? Then what do you expect! Do you get it yet?
I appreciate your hasty and expedient response but all issues seemed to miss their mark, can't help beyond that, your on your own, think about it. Some of my best inside work came from something my daughter said when she was 4 and I quote, " when your pointing the finger at someone always remember there are three more pointing back at you. Simply defined......... it takes two. 50% me, 50% you ok!
Oh, well, you missed the point. Have fun with it....
Stevie G

Gloucester, VA

#6 Apr 20, 2011
No it's clear to me you aren't firing on all cylinders, or just maybe you are so bored with life that the sick thinking you display in your writings and actions are some demented way you use to entertain yourself. This subject for me is closed.
Continue your Hatfield ,McCoy feudal way of life with all that cross your path and I sincerely hope some day you tire and become as bored with you as most have, then you might find a more pleasant and pleasurable way of entertainment. I find that quite sad as I believe you just might have some good to add others can use but at this rate no one will afford it the time of day. We make our own destiny and are responsible for how we carry ourselves. All I did was communicate a better way to deal with all this. Originally, it was to all as I only used your name to attract intelligent folks, Go back and throughly re-read. Your condescending attitude is that of someone who thinks he has it all figured out. Thinks ! A legend in your own mind sir. I tried,done,gone. This is and was a waste of my time. I spent 18 years studying the Martial Arts and 8 years as a student of Zen. One final thought, The art of wining by losing. I just practiced it.
OK Bye Bye
dr d

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2011
Steve...practice. you seem to even have missed your own point.......and the irony is killing me........
Stevie G

Gloucester, VA

#8 Apr 20, 2011
and you claim intelligence, no way!
Stevie G

Gloucester, VA

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Dr D Have you been sniffing your Nitrous Oxide again.......... Shame shame Sir!
Think about it

Gloucester, VA

#10 Apr 20, 2011
As you can see Stevie, the doc has a one sided stance. You either agree with him or you can't carry on an intelligent conversation. Funny part about it is he's the only one who agrees with himself, using multiple names.
Dr D

Hayes, VA

#11 Apr 20, 2011
Stevie G wrote:
and you claim intelligence, no way!
I see you got your humor back. Good. Had a hard time believing you lost it so easily.
The Condreys

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Apr 20, 2011
To the Topix Community,
The Condrey’s wish to thank everyone for their support in regards to our misfortune of having Dr. D as a close neighbor. We have been overwhelmed the past year but the many people who have contacted us both personally and through Topix regarding Dr. D and the “man” that he is. You have all made it abundantly clear that you see Dr. D for exactly what he is.
The Condrey’s do not care what Dr. D write’s on Topix or what outlandish lie he spouts next. What happened in court is a matter of public record. Go find out for yourself if you have any doubts as to who lied. Pay close attention when Dr. D was asked about a particular comment he made to the Condrey’s, his response, and then what evidence was presented next. Pay close attention to each of the defendant’s witnesses and their version of events. Pay close attention to Dr. D’s description of the weather on the day in question. The Condrey’s have nothing to hide nor do we need to refute any of Dr. D’s outlandish accusations. The facts of what happened in court are easily verified.
While we find it amusing to read all of the comments directed towards Dr. D on Topix, we ask you to think about this. Dr. D is a sad little man who spends the vast majority of his time policing his property and writing on Topix. Apparently these two things are all he has and he appears to greatly enjoy both. If nobody plays his game- if nobody writes on Topix concerning Dr. D then he loses. He thrives on making outlandish comments designed to infuriate the reader. We all know that there is no truth in any of the numerous accusations that he makes. So let’s all rise against him by refusing to play his game anymore.
Pavlov

Hayes, VA

#13 Apr 20, 2011
The Condreys wrote:
To the Topix Community,
The Condrey’s wish to thank everyone for their support in regards to our misfortune of having Dr. D as a close neighbor. We have been overwhelmed the past year but the many people who have contacted us both personally and through Topix regarding Dr. D and the “man” that he is. You have all made it abundantly clear that you see Dr. D for exactly what he is.
The Condrey’s do not care what Dr. D write’s on Topix or what outlandish lie he spouts next. What happened in court is a matter of public record. Go find out for yourself if you have any doubts as to who lied. Pay close attention when Dr. D was asked about a particular comment he made to the Condrey’s, his response, and then what evidence was presented next. Pay close attention to each of the defendant’s witnesses and their version of events. Pay close attention to Dr. D’s description of the weather on the day in question. The Condrey’s have nothing to hide nor do we need to refute any of Dr. D’s outlandish accusations. The facts of what happened in court are easily verified.
While we find it amusing to read all of the comments directed towards Dr. D on Topix, we ask you to think about this. Dr. D is a sad little man who spends the vast majority of his time policing his property and writing on Topix. Apparently these two things are all he has and he appears to greatly enjoy both. If nobody plays his game- if nobody writes on Topix concerning Dr. D then he loses. He thrives on making outlandish comments designed to infuriate the reader. We all know that there is no truth in any of the numerous accusations that he makes. So let’s all rise against him by refusing to play his game anymore.
SECOND THE MOTION! All in favor of giving liars what they want? Say aye!
Think about it

Gloucester, VA

#14 Apr 20, 2011
Nay!
Pavlov

Hayes, VA

#15 Apr 20, 2011
Think about it wrote:
Nay!
You finally did a funny! I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off, because you are soooooooooooooo predictable!(light flashes, bell rings)
Think about it

Gloucester, VA

#16 Apr 20, 2011
Glad I can amuse you. You amuse me each time you try to show how many people you think you know.

You don't really know anyone. They just pay you lip service.*L*
Stevie G

Gloucester, VA

#17 Apr 21, 2011
Hey Doc, Who are you today, Pavlov, French Girl, Cym, Sybil, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin laden,????????? I know your confused. There are places that can help folks like yourself, you know safe shelter, three hots and a cot, oh I don't know possibly a straight jacket to help you feel snug and warm. Just trying to give you options.
Pavlov

Newport News, VA

#18 Apr 21, 2011
Stevie G wrote:
Hey Doc, Who are you today, Pavlov, French Girl, Cym, Sybil, Ted Bundy, Osama Bin laden,????????? I know your confused. There are places that can help folks like yourself, you know safe shelter, three hots and a cot, oh I don't know possibly a straight jacket to help you feel snug and warm. Just trying to give you options.
Options. Good one.
You make me laugh

White Stone, VA

#19 Apr 21, 2011
The Condreys wrote:
To the Topix Community,
I'm on board. How about the rest of you?

As I close out topix let me leave this:

In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Michigan found that when misinformed people, such as bill the convict, were exposed to corrected facts in news stories, they rarely changed their minds. In fact, they often became even more strongly set in their beliefs. Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger."

That makes bill-the-convict a germ without a cure. Thusly, isolation is recommended.

Have a pleasant day friends
banana

Gloucester, VA

#20 Apr 21, 2011
As the former neighbor of a paranoid schizophrenic I have to agree. Will do my best to get Stevie on board. Tired of serious topics being derailed. Now is the time to focus on the community's needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember to Give 2 hr meh 2
Places to Eat 2 hr meh 3
Hampton looks for more math teachers 2 hr meh 36
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) Tue Sierra 12
Gloucester Transgender/Gay silliness Mon meh 8
Gloucester schools face challenge with proposed... Dec 13 meh 3
moving to Newport News, va (Jun '11) Dec 12 meh 27
Gloucester Dating
Find my Match

Gloucester People Search