http://gloucesterforum.iforums.us

Posted in the Gloucester Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Try this out

Gloucester, VA

#1 May 27, 2008
copy the subject of this post, and paste it into your browser.

I've given up on Topix. As soon as a decent thread is started, it gets hi-jacked. Give the moderated forum a try.
Try this out

Gloucester, VA

#2 May 27, 2008
or try this url: http://tinyurl.com/3jl445
(disguised) and then bookmark the site.
Just Me

Gloucester, VA

#3 May 27, 2008
Try this out wrote:
copy the subject of this post, and paste it into your browser.
I've given up on Topix. As soon as a decent thread is started, it gets hi-jacked. Give the moderated forum a try.
It is odd Bill Dodson that after you have ruined this forum you are now telling everyone about the only forum that you can't corrupt. It was hi-jacked by you. We are a group of people who care about this county and I can't even imagine your motive.

“Gaelic-Ioudaious "Sookie"”

Since: May 08

Emerald Isle, N.C Topsail

#4 May 27, 2008
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text> It is odd Bill Dodson that after you have ruined this forum you are now telling everyone about the only forum that you can't corrupt. It was hi-jacked by you. We are a group of people who care about this county and I can't even imagine your motive.
My front page was high jacked a month and a half ago. Topix has a debugger, it is not enough for the traffic. I hope this helps out.:D
Outside Legal View

Chesapeake, VA

#5 May 27, 2008
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text> It is odd Bill Dodson that after you have ruined this forum you are now telling everyone about the only forum that you can't corrupt. It was hi-jacked by you. We are a group of people who care about this county and I can't even imagine your motive.
Use of specific names gives that person opportunity to pursue a libel case (Whether they are the actual person or not). Discretion is strongly advised. There's more to such a case, but be careful that you are not being set up.
Just Me

Gloucester, VA

#6 May 27, 2008
He has used and bragged about who he is and who he talked to . Everyone knows and has tried to keep things on track but he just won't let it happen.Even wanted to know if we saw him on TV in his pink shirt.
Gloucester Detective

Gloucester, VA

#7 May 27, 2008
Can't imagine it's all one person. "mqp" posted 15 times from Hayes. All the freaking advertisements are from overseas. Hanoverian is posting gibberish. Someone's pushing the daylights out of Logan's alternate site. Our 'friend' posts only from Gloucester. There's more than one person in this meley, and we will root you out!
Jaundiced Eye

Warrenton, VA

#8 May 27, 2008
Gloucester Detective wrote:
Can't imagine it's all one person. "mqp" posted 15 times from Hayes. All the freaking advertisements are from overseas. Hanoverian is posting gibberish. Someone's pushing the daylights out of Logan's alternate site. Our 'friend' posts only from Gloucester. There's more than one person in this meley, and we will root you out!
It's all the same person, as you well know. You're simply using one of those websites that allows someone to post thru a dummy ISP address.

It's fun to do once in awhile as a joke, I imagine, but what's the point of all this?

I can't imagine anybody so lonely that he would go to so much trouble to be a pain in the ass to so many.

Since: Apr 08

Hayes, VA

#9 May 27, 2008
Gloucester Detective is a regular "Hercule Poirot". The reason for Logan's alternate site is the exact point you made with your entry. Off topic. See the first entry on this site and you may be able to "noodle out" what it is all about.

“Can't we just all get along?”

Since: Mar 08

Bena

#10 May 27, 2008
Jaundiced Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all the same person, as you well know. You're simply using one of those websites that allows someone to post thru a dummy ISP address.
It's fun to do once in awhile as a joke, I imagine, but what's the point of all this?
I can't imagine anybody so lonely that he would go to so much trouble to be a pain in the ass to so many.
JE is on the money. It's bill the whole time. He couldn't back up his posts with facts, so he resorts to this "acting out." He's probably giggling like a little girl as he reads our posts.
Just Me

Gloucester, VA

#11 May 27, 2008
Sick of RO wrote:
<quoted text>
JE is on the money. It's bill the whole time. He couldn't back up his posts with facts, so he resorts to this "acting out." He's probably giggling like a little girl as he reads our posts.
I don't think he is giggling . I would think he should be extremely ashamed that he did this damage to the forum. As a whole I think we are a group of people that are just interested in the truth and trying to get back the good name of this county Ashamed is what he should be.
Gloucester Detective

Gloucester, VA

#12 May 27, 2008
I was TRYING to help!!! If you know so much about him, you must be one of his aliases! There's only a few bloggers posting from HAYES!

Bena

#13 May 27, 2008
I was TRYING to help!!! If you know so much about him, you must be one of his aliases! There's only a few bloggers posting from HAYES!
You are Bill! I can tell because you still think "blogging" is synonymous with "posting." You're no Sherlock Holmes; you're a dope!
Space

Gloucester, VA

#14 May 27, 2008
Jaundiced Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Googling "fake ISP" brings up about 10 pages of forums saying can't do that. Share? Please?

Bena

#15 May 27, 2008
Space wrote:
<quoted text>Googling "fake ISP" brings up about 10 pages of forums saying can't do that. Share? Please?
Google "IP Spoofing" dummy!

#16 May 28, 2008
Ummmmmm? Gibberish? Do not start on me again. OK:D
My ISP is the SAME. It does not change since I went high speed. I have tried locations, no go.(ISP) I want you to tell me where the gibberish is? Please. I bow no further. OK?????????

#17 May 28, 2008
Sick of RO wrote:
<quoted text>
Google "IP Spoofing" dummy!
Hanoverians-Saxon will have only ONE ISP. Why change it? I do not speak gibberish either. If I did, all do.:D

#18 May 28, 2008
Don-in-Gloc wrote:
Gloucester Detective is a regular "Hercule Poirot". The reason for Logan's alternate site is the exact point you made with your entry. Off topic. See the first entry on this site and you may be able to "noodle out" what it is all about.
Good comment Don. Example of Glou Det. using me as an example could find him in a rut. I will retort. Gibberish is not what we want on any sites. So, thanks for the UPDATE for Glou Det.:D

#19 May 28, 2008
Here is deal glo det: I will single you out for some fun. However, change your post name, why?
Walt Zaremba, Vice Chair BOS Yorktown was notified of some one using "York Supervisor".....Walt is also an attorney.(Get real and get off the gibberish.) Walt is investigating the above captioned. OK?????????? Gibberish my arse.
Merrick Maxwell

Little Valley, NY

#20 May 28, 2008
No, speaking gibberish is left for the dullards.

I am Gaelic-Hanoverians-Saxon. Want me to tell you what it means or is it gibberish to you because you fail to understand languages? GloDet.
Is SickRO. IMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gloucester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcycles are a pain in the a,,, in Hpt, NN (Dec '12) 6 hr Leroy Thompson 3
News Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13) 6 hr martin garey 23
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 9 hr Martin garey 35
We should all check the Sex Offenders List in o... (Feb '14) Jul 17 Anonymous 13
pain clinic (Aug '13) Jul 17 Martin garey 2
Fishing (Jun '11) Jul 14 Pond property owner 24
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Jul 12 trisket12 55

Gloucester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gloucester Mortgages