tara noe & morgan davis

tara noe & morgan davis

Posted in the Glenwood Forum

Identified

Nitro, WV

#1 Dec 24, 2012
These girls told me they've been having 3-sums with different guys in the glenwood area. one of the 3-sums happened at anthony chandlers with jamie short. two of them happen at jenny whitts with corey allen and shane johnson. another one was with dave smith at his house. all this came straight from the whore mouths they were laughting about it like it was something great to tell everyone. how sick can these girls really be? i just hope the girlfriends of the guys i named knows so they dont get something they dont want. good luck glenwood these whores are on the lose lock your husbands and sons away before they get hiv to
1 post removed
Creampie eater

Oakvale, WV

#3 Dec 25, 2012
I heard Brandon meadows ate Dave smiths cream pie out of Tara
f3ck dave smith

Kimberly, WV

#4 Dec 25, 2012
no no it didn't make it that far he got it straight from dave's theiving worthless pos dick
MASTER OF PUPPETS

Hinton, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Creampie eater wrote:
I heard Brandon meadows ate Dave smiths cream pie out of Tara
sure it wasnt andy quimby?
just for the record

Springfield, NJ

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Morgan needs to get her A$$ home with her son- she needs to stop acting like she don't have responsibilities! MORGAN Grow up, instead of shoot up!!!!
shane cornell

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Dont talk shit about tara morgan or dave if you wanna say something come to daves an say it
1 post removed
WOW

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Maybe it's better for her son that she's NOT around! Plus, last I heard she doesn't even have custody of him. Again... It's obviously what's best for the baby!
stfu

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 11, 2013
stfu off morgan..shes fu**
en fabulous..jealous a** b*tches..keep hating..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for unknown half brother 30 min Kodak Komando 8
Looking for a woman who wants her feet pampered 3 hr Trump jr 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr The monster 4,243
Brittany Ellis (Jan '17) 12 hr Trump jr 26
lonnie "scotty" shull (Nov '11) Thu Curious 18
Piggly Wiggly Thu Trump jr 34
In Memory Of..... (Feb '11) Thu Donna 229

Glenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance