does anyone know him?
johnny

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
Some fa***t that thanks he's cool.!
woundering

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2011
how do u know he is a fa--t u been with him?
johnny

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Yes, quit posting stuff of yourself!! That's sad bro!
WhereAreYou45

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Dec 13, 2011
where is my god damn 45 LOUIE? I will find it!!!
IT IS A WHITE HANDLED ROCK ISLAND ARMORY 45. ANY INFORMATION THAT HELPS ME GET IT BACK WILL BE REWARDED!!!!! THE LAW IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THIS SEARCH. HOWEVER, BY THE TIME I FIND IT YOU WILL WISH THEY WERE. GOOD LUCK LOUIE
LMAO

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 16, 2011
Shane is a self centered spoiled lil' brat that has the most awesome family in the world it is just a shame that he turned into such a jerk.
1 post removed
blondie

Culloden, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2012
shane is a low life but i am wondering who is ol lady is?
the VOICE from WITHIN

Kistler, WV

#9 Oct 24, 2012
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE, A CREATURE SPAWNED FROM THE GIFT OF A PERFECT LIFE AND CURSED BY THE HATRED OF A SOUL THAT HAS BEEN BETRAYED BY EVERY HUMAN OUTSIDE OF ITS OWN BLOODLINE UNTIL IT IMPLODED ON IT'S OWN KIND, FEEDING OFF THE MISERY OF THOSE WHO CARED FOR IT MOST.
OUTSIDE IT'S OWN BLOODLINE, NO TWO PEOPLE WILL EVER SHARE THE SAME IMPRESSION OF THE CREATURE THEY HAVE WITNESSED. FOR WE ARE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE IMPRESSION WE RECEIVE AFTER OBSERVING EVERY SPINELESS HUMAN CHANGE THEIR VALUES, BELIEFS, MORAL CODE, POINT OF VIEW, AND OVERALL PERSONALITY BASED ON THE EYES AND EARS AROUND THEM. YOUR ALL WEAK, PATHETIC, MEANINGLESS WASTES OF LIFE LIVING EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY OF EVERY WEEK OF EVERY MONTH OF EVERY YEAR AND DECADE YOU EXIST BASED ON YOUR FEARS OF WHAT OTHERS MAY THINK. YOUR NOT LIVING YOUR OWN LIVES PEOPLE, YOUR EVERY MOVE IS MANIPULATED BY YOUR DESIRE TO FIT IN AND BE ACCEPTED. YOU BECOME WHAT YOU "THINK" THEY WANT YOU TO BE. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SPENT YEARS BUILDING A COMRADESHIP RESPECT AND BROTHERHOOD THROW IT ALL AWAY WITHOUT WARNING ONLY TO REUNITE AND REPEAT THE VICIOUS CYCLE OVER AND OVER AND OVER. THE SECRET TO LIFE IS SIMPLY THIS. NO MATTER IF WE REALIZE IT OR NOT, THE ONLY THING ANY BEING EXPECTS FROM ANOTHER IS TO BE THEMSELVES. YOU CANNOT PLAY THE ROLE THAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU WHEN YOU HAVE TO BREAK CHARACTER TO PLAY THAT ROLE. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE BROKEN CHARACTER SO OFTEN WITHOUT A MOMENTS THOUGHT TO PLAY THE ROLE NOBODY EVER EXPECTED YOU TO PLAY, THAT YOU'LL EVENTUALLY FORGET YOUR TRUE CHARACTER AND LIVE THE REST OF YOUR MEANINGLESS LIFE WANDERING, SEARCHING DESPERATELY TO FIND YOUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD. IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE ISN'T AROUND TO SPEAK YOUR MIND, THEY HAVE ALREADY DEFEATED YOU, YOU BOWED TO THEIR SUPERIORITY CAUSE YOU WAS FEARFUL OF ONE INDIVIDUALS OPINIONATED CRITICISM.
IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP, NO MATTER HOW MANY LOOK DOWN ON YOU!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE, BE TRUE TO YOURSELVES AND THE ONES YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT, ALL OTHERS ARE IRRELEVANT.
the VOICE from WITHIN

Kistler, WV

#10 Oct 24, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Shane is a self centered spoiled lil' brat that has the most awesome family in the world it is just a shame that he turned into such a jerk.
HI SIS, SEE ME EVERYDAY BUT GOTTA RUN TO A KEYBOARD TO SPEAK YOUR MIND. WISE DECISION
demon spawn

Bellevue, WA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
shane is a bisexual thief meth head that actually has the delusion that he is somebody one day reality will hit this idiot and it will bring him to his knees he needs to stop posting bull about good people and take some time to look at the nothing that hes become
rip

Ashland, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2013
rip shane
dc

Huntington, WV

#13 Dec 10, 2014
Rip Shane you were a great friend fly high ol buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what all goes on at the pliny adult bookstore? (Dec '10) 6 hr interested 358
Kneegars in Lavalette (Apr '14) 8 hr are you chicken? 9
olivia brumfield clagg 10 hr get over yourself 3
Builders discount milton 10 hr Rosco 4
mobile home 12 hr Sally 3
Estella Finleys back in jail again. Felony char... 15 hr Estella F 12
stealing in glenwood (May '13) Wed another meth head 17
Glenwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web