Posted in the Glenwood Forum

MICKEYMOUSE

AOL

#1 May 24, 2011
What kind of guy is he?
All me

Nitro, WV

#2 Aug 18, 2012
He is a dirty lying thief. He can't be trusted. He will steal from you first chance he gets. That's why he was kicked out of the trailer park he lived in. The owner watched him take things off his neighbors porch. He lives his life drunk and is a danger to anyone around him. I have known him since he moved here from Tennessee and believe me he is no one you want to be around
hmm

Ardsley, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Where does he live ? The name sounds familer !
Mickey Mouse

AOL

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for the info. I did not know whether to trust him or not.
mickey mouse

AOL

#5 Aug 23, 2012
He told me he was 89 years old. I doubt it. Also, where is he living now?
mickey mouse

AOL

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Also, tell me what makes him dangerous? I believe he carries a gun on him. Sure looked like it. He acted like he was expecting trouble, the way he kept looking at every car and person that passed.
Observing in disgust

Ardsley, NY

#7 Aug 24, 2012
You know it may be PTSD from the war & all the yrs of living wrong ! Not taking up for him. But everyone had there problems and issues . If you dont feel safe around him or trust him. Than stay away from him. Easy simple . Not stick there name on here .
All me

Nitro, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2012
No one knows him like I do. What makes him dangerous. He is always drunk always driving and carries a gun. He is a perverted man that cannot be trusted. Hell he got so drunk one night he shot his own dam self. He has locked himself in the house with as much as 15 gallons of gasoline and threatened the police if they came in he would blow them all up. He has offered candy and toys to young children around the area. Think what you want say what you want but he is no one to be around.
IMHO

Henderson, NV

#9 Sep 2, 2012
ZZ and I used to hang out all the time. I first met ZZ through my friend Janet, who shared an apartment with him and her friend Chrissy. I was a little concerned about meeting him at first, as I heard he was a flaming homosexual. But it turns out that he's not. They just say that he is so that he can share the apartment with the two girls, and the landlord, Mr. Roper, won't get upset. That's why I didn't mind sharing a bed with him, even when things got weird when he showed me a "special" massage he learned in the Navy. They sure do things different in the Navy, but who am I to say what's right in how one man touches another.

Anyway, ZZ's awesome. You should all check out his French Bistro.
Wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 20, 2013
What happened to his van its not at his place no more he actually cleaned it all up . Landlord must have cracked the whip . But I haven't seen him around trippts either . What's the latest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what all goes on at the pliny adult bookstore? (Dec '10) 1 hr John n Deb 435
Keith plants 14 hr People no nothing 6
robert clark (Feb '14) 16 hr too cute for her 5
List Obama's successes the last 8yrs 17 hr The Last Warrior ... 43
Tennille & Jake Gilkerson Wed nelson 1
Kris Chapman...rundown pillhead Wed lovemykris 3
Roy Black (Jun '14) Wed Truck driver 9

Glenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance