is schuyler county making money from ...

is schuyler county making money from getting there own buses

Posted in the Glenwood Forum

just a wondering

Shawnee, KS

#1 Apr 30, 2011
i was just wondering if anyone knew if schuyler county is making any money from buying the new buses cause if they are not i dont think it was a smart idea because they had to get some new bus drivers to because most of them wanted to drive the bus that there company supplied or there own bus if any one knows please comment.
Rod Casteel

Overland Park, KS

#2 Jun 17, 2011
The School Board did not present all the facts to the public. The tried for years to control the buses but when confronted with the full finical facts it was proven they could not operate the buses without an increase in expenses. How do I know this? I was a bus driver for the Toney Bus Company. Every year Mr. Toney prepared a financial report that proved it. This School Board chose to ignore the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Penney, Smyser capture weekend ULMA victories (Jul '15) Jul '15 Caroline 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Per 11
News Craigslist cattle sellers arrested (Feb '13) Feb '13 Wendall Riddle 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr '11 R Brown 23
vicki hunter franklin (Jun '07) Jun '08 Just wondering 3
Turn In And Report Employers Who Hire Illegal A... (Jul '07) Jul '07 POST 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenwood Mortgages