Driver in St. Cloud crash that killed...

Driver in St. Cloud crash that killed man, baby faces murder counts

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 3, 2011, titled Driver in St. Cloud crash that killed man, baby faces murder counts. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The man accused of speeding away from police April 15 and crashing his vehicle into another in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

drug war

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 3, 2011
The drug war claims more victims. Was this guy a clear and present danger to society to warrant a high speed chase through a busy section of the city? Terrible decision by the drug task force. Yet it happens time and again.

Since: Jan 11

Oakland, CA

#2 May 3, 2011
drug war wrote:
The drug war claims more victims. Was this guy a clear and present danger to society to warrant a high speed chase through a busy section of the city? Terrible decision by the drug task force. Yet it happens time and again.
Another idiot who thinks he is above the law kills innocent victims, if the lowlife would not of ran no one would die, typical liberal idiot trying to make a victim out of the criminal, they should hang this dirtball.
bobxray

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 3, 2011
drug war wrote:
You are either baiting an argument, or really, really stupid.
OOPS

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 3, 2011
For a second there I had to re read the headline.
"Baby faces murder counts".
Those darn babies and their poor driving skills.
I bet you the baby was texting.

Seriously, thoughts and prayers to the victims.
And a hopefully long, painful sentence to the driver.
beeecause

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 4, 2011
This is excellent, this typical young adult of today with no respect for authority will get life in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Double M Sales Inc (Nov '14) Nov '14 Clyde 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Glenwood, MN (Jan '12) Oct '12 trblmkr 6
three family's relocated due to neglagent landlord (Dec '11) Dec '11 Matthew 1
Looking for Old Friend (Jul '11) Jul '11 KyLady65 1
News Waite Park man charged in fatal police chase (Apr '11) Apr '11 OH LORDY 21
News Blowing snow expected tonight and Saturday morn... (Mar '11) Mar '11 sick of it 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4

Glenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenwood Mortgages