Laser Bounce opens in Levittown

Sep 18, 2010 Full story: Examiner.com 24

Do you like this story? Long Island's newest and wildest family center for fun and games is now open! A Laser Bounce is now having its Grand Opening at 2710 Hempstead Turnpike, on the east side of the Wantagh Parkway.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cookiemonster

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jul 25, 2012
WOW!!! It's true what they say. Long islanders have nothing better else to do but talk shit on a kids bouncee website blog. I wonder if any of you had a normal life growing up??? Recesion is here and for all who like paying top dollar in taxes be ready to put "for sale" sign out on your lawn. Most likely you'll have to sell and still come put the pocket to payoff those fancy loans and then move into those nice trailer homes in amittyville or even better probably probably move into the projects in elmont. Hopefully a few years into it your daughter will bring home a nice immigrant or black guy wanting you to host a party at laserbounce for the kid she plans to have out of wedlock. Dont laugh. The reality of it is so real you will probably look back at the time you posted this dumb shit and look at yourself and your kids and question yourself as to if you are white trash. Wake the hell up and be real people.. Now. How much does a normal party cost at this place? I am looking to host a party for a child and need some insight. Please only normal people need to respond..
Merry

New York, NY

#23 May 22, 2013
Wow, I was just browsing to see how laser bounce is for a kids party. I seriously didn't expect to see this. It is very sad to see so many negative comments about a zip code (so to speak). People are people and you should learn to take them as you find them. Regardless of where they live. Levittown is a decent area with hardworking people just as many areas are. I honestly wouldn't pay $25k a year to be the neighbor of a person who is so biased and rude. Not to mention, the taxes are higher because the school district should be better. What kind of morals are they teaching those kids? Not that I'm blaming the school district. Morals should be taught at home. Wow, very, very sad.
Levittown is beautiful

Levittown, NY

#24 Jun 8, 2013
People who think they're getting something from living somewhere more expensive are just buying the emperor's clothes. All kids love going to Laser Bounce parties and the neighborhood is very safe.

“Not gonna lie..kinda confused!”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 9, 2013
I'm really let down with my town lately. Born and raised here. Getting kinda sad. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annymous 16 hr Anonymous 1
brian sten 18 hr 333stenbrian 1
Obituary - Babette R. Harper (May '11) Thu David Wilson 2
Dogwood la Wed Sambee 1
Ray Rice -- Charity Blitzkrieg ... In Image Mak... Dec 23 333stenbrian 1
Thomas Hoey Jr. wants to get out on bail to sav... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Justice served 8
State Responds To Concerns Regarding Power Plant (Jul '12) Sep '12 Northshoreguy 9

Glenwood Landing News Video

More from around the web

Glenwood Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glenwood Landing News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glenwood Landing

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

NBC Sports12:58PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants