Two teens arrested in Chicago Heights...

Two teens arrested in Chicago Heights murder

There are 69 comments on the The Times story from Nov 21, 2008, titled Two teens arrested in Chicago Heights murder. In it, The Times reports that:

Two teens are behind bars and facing murder charges after what police termed an escalating gang rivalry ended in the fatal shooting of another teen Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Perplexed

Lake Zurich, IL

#83 Dec 20, 2010
The bottom line is sin. In the last days sin will wax worse. Lawlessness will abound,
not stupid

Matteson, IL

#84 Feb 28, 2011
ride thru the heights by the hill u will see the little dum ass gang bangers throwing up gang signs so now theey are innocent..... dum ass instead of saying they were good kids say they are dum ass kid gang bangers .....spell anything....gangbanger...u guys need to lern tough lessons sorry cuzzo....were are these parents
who cares

Park Forest, IL

#85 Mar 2, 2011
really, who really cares? do you? look at some of the ignorant use of our language here.some moron kills another idiot. so, i say, who cares? do you think any of these punks involved would have amounted to anything except breeding unwanted children that would end up wards of our financially depleted state? who cares? mercy for the families? i guarantee the families are the major problem! aint gangs great, punks? see ya cuz, haha!
angry

Denver, CO

#86 Apr 18, 2011
Ivan is a trash bag low life. He will lay and be forced to roll in boiling poop for eternity in hell
kingmenace

Evanston, IL

#87 May 23, 2011
f*** yall p***** he in jail and i seen dat brother yall did him bogus for snitchin.that b**** ass count got what he deserves.king love or no love b**** almighty jus dont like no motherfckin body.keep ya head up king amor
teen

La Grange, IL

#89 May 24, 2011
kingmenace wrote:
f*** yall p***** he in jail and i seen dat brother yall did him bogus for snitchin.that b**** ass count got what he deserves.king love or no love b**** almighty jus dont like no motherfckin body.keep ya head up king amor
What you talkin bout willis?
Conserned

United States

#93 Sep 5, 2012
So you making a threat stating "they will get whats coming to them" is ok? Everyone makes mistakes and obviously none of these "KIDS " are innocent if one was killed and 2 are awaiting trial only God can judge these boys and I agree that everyone pays for their mistakes I don't think an "eye for an eye" is the way to go yes one boy is dead because of a stupid misjudgement but shouldn't this make u angry that their are organizations (gangs) that people are willing to kill for? So instead of seeking vengeance on 2children why don't u think about why they are in the situation to begin with.
VERY PISSED OFF wrote:
it' very obvious that these kids family are trying to protect them by saying it was a mistake wrong place..are u fucking kidding me it wasnt that situation u assholes they had plenty of time to think of what they where doing on there way to pick up that gun.. so they will get what is coming to them in prison or in the streets because that seems to be there life, and as for the one who was killed fyi it was not drugs or gangs know the facts before you send your comments in he was an inoccent boy, and these stupid as kids who are making fun of it on myspace and making stupid remarks you as well will get what is coming to you..
RIP OMAR REYNOSO
chiheights

Phoenix, AZ

#94 Jun 1, 2014
Goof ass he was innocent..i grew up with him..he was never into the gang shit..i hope i catch u in streets
Tu Primo

La Crosse, WI

#95 Mar 25, 2015
We haven't forgotten about man. It been a few years now but just stay head strong. Love you cuz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 49 min Get to Work 124
Searching for a body in the canal 1 hr Get to Work 30
Black Knights of Columbus member Cries Racism. (Oct '12) 6 hr Klines 10
BIIP Channel 4 6 hr Betrayed_BIIP 1
Gangs in harvey (Apr '06) 7 hr Doug 104
God has Blessed America ...! 8 hr Popeye4 1
Stevo at the City Council meeting 8 hr Popeye4 286

Glenwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance