Suit Claims Diabetic Man Beaten

Aug 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxChicago

A Chicago man is suing the Glenwood Police Department for battery, false arrest and malicious prosecution.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
I want to know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

I expect this kind of behavior from the HTS police not G.P.D. However, I was suprised when they hired a cut throat commander as the Chief. I hope you get your money and shed light on corrupt tough guy cops.
You will find out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

He is a respected professional in the field, with many years in police work. Maybe you don't like him nor the decision to hire him as a chief but it is what it is. No need to respond....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenwood Discussions

Search the Glenwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Strong 1 hr Yes 151
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 3 hr Tea Bagger 511
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 3 hr just another predator 245
159th kedzie crime 3 hr castle 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Chicagobunny 113
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,209
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glenwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Glenwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance