Really

Chicago, IL

#163 Jan 2, 2013
What wrote:
What is Jawa and how much is it costing?
What is this Jawa and what is the cost?

Since: Jan 13

United States

#164 Jan 2, 2013
All this talk about Evelyn with the Park District & Township...is she running for mayor...just wondering bc the title of this forum says midlothian mayor election
WOW

Midlothian, IL

#165 Jan 2, 2013
Rybak=Gleason
Bob S

Midlothian, IL

#166 Jan 2, 2013
BoardedUpMidlo wrote:
All this talk about Evelyn with the Park District & Township...is she running for mayor...just wondering bc the title of this forum says midlothian mayor election
Da - Sharon and Evelyn are best friends, which means trouble for Midlothian!

United States

#167 Jan 2, 2013
Midlothian is already in trouble.

United States

#168 Jan 2, 2013
Does Midlothian have a business adviser/expert on staff? If so how long has him/her been employed by the village. Hey Bob does Terry have any best friends that we should worry about?
say what

Alsip, IL

#169 Jan 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
Looks like Evelyn wants more money from us....
This is from Midlothian Park District minutes from October, interesting how they don't keep all the minutes up for the whole year...
Discussion of the action to be taken at Splish Splash pool took
place. Evelyn contacted Pat Callahan from GCI Architects about
the cost of doing a preliminary design for a new pool. He has
agreed to do this for a cost of no more the $5,000.00. Evelyn
asked Joe McDonnell of the treasurerís office (BTTS) to figure out the
impact of a 2.5 million dollar bond issue on the average home
in Midlothian. When that information becomes available she
will present it to the board.
http://midlothianparkdistrict.org/cms/content...
we did not nor have ever used the pool - charge the patrons more
Flipper

Midlothian, IL

#170 Jan 2, 2013
Not to worry. The pool has been condemned.
candy

Midlothian, IL

#171 Jan 2, 2013
I think that everyone needs to. chech all there information. First off neither Sharon or Evelyn have access to any money. Sharon doesn't make 75.0000 and if you want to know about the park finances all you need to do is go ask for the information its there for the public to see as for the new park. The park district board has a out side company make up the plans you can get that information also, the money spent for anything goes threw the park board neither Sharon or Evelyn have any say so on how any money is spent .as for friends why can't they be they have worked with each other a long time
WOW

Midlothian, IL

#172 Jan 2, 2013
Candy, could you tell me why a public entity such as the park district does not post their employee compensation report or any other public business and leave it posted for at least a year like the village or 228. One should not have to make an appointment to find this public information, actually I sincerely doubt it's even legal. Open government practices would eliminate all the questions with regard to Gleason's and Rybak's ethical behavior. They are very secretive in their actions while conducting the public's business. This type of conduct does not foster the public's confidence.
candy wrote:
I think that everyone needs to. chech all there information. First off neither Sharon or Evelyn have access to any money. Sharon doesn't make 75.0000 and if you want to know about the park finances all you need to do is go ask for the information its there for the public to see as for the new park. The park district board has a out side company make up the plans you can get that information also, the money spent for anything goes threw the park board neither Sharon or Evelyn have any say so on how any money is spent .as for friends why can't they be they have worked with each other a long time

Midlothian, IL

#173 Jan 2, 2013
Yeah, WOW.....I don't know about Evelyn but Sharon and other park district employees aren't living it up on the park districts salary.....I think it's funny how many of you think Sharon and Evelyn are in a room together swimming in park district money....lol
WOW

Midlothian, IL

#174 Jan 2, 2013
Post the compensation report. It would also be nice to see all the minutes, committees included along with the agendas like Mayor Stephens does. I don't have a dog in this fight but it is simply wrong to keep information from the public when they are paying for it. This is all public business. It would also bolster your case if what you say is true. I do know Mrs. Gleason has moved over by the CC, so she doesn't seem to be hurting.

As for Ms. Rybak I think she is more of a pawn in this, if she wasn't associated with Mrs. Gleason I might even vote for her.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#175 Jan 2, 2013
wow ,hope u change your mind I have never been a gleason fan myself but we need a big change.if she just would listen to some of the other non suck hole trustees it would be a huge improvement clinton
Midlothian voter

Chicago, IL

#176 Jan 2, 2013
The park district does not want to post anything about there money because they do not want the public to see that the whole board and there spouses go to Florida every year on our dollar!
WOW

Midlothian, IL

#177 Jan 2, 2013
Do Tell.
Carrie M

Midlothian, IL

#178 Jan 2, 2013
Terry sure has brought change to Midlothian- more businesses closing and nothing new coming in- He said a Dollar Tree would be in Family Pride by June-2012 well look it's Jan. 2013 and the stor is still empty!! Advance Data closed-the Mexican Bakery & 7-11 are also gone. Yes this is Terry's change . I did vote for him but I won't again and seems like most of the people I talk to won't either.
WOW

Midlothian, IL

#179 Jan 2, 2013
Everybody knows what businesses left, I'd like to hear about the park districts Florida trips.

Midlothian, IL

#180 Jan 2, 2013
Midlothian voter and WOW just run for park board or go to a park board meeting and ask.....like the village they have meetings every month which are known to the public. Maybe it's just easier for you to hide behind your computers and spew garbage.
ok

Midlothian, IL

#181 Jan 2, 2013
BoardedUpMidlo wrote:
Midlothian voter and WOW just run for park board or go to a park board meeting and ask.....like the village they have meetings every month which are known to the public. Maybe it's just easier for you to hide behind your computers and spew garbage.
You mean like the village meetings that Rybak has NEVER attended? Not once?
ha

Midlothian, IL

#182 Jan 3, 2013
Who cares if she attended a meeting or not!!! Cause if she did she would of believed in Terry's lies. Glad she stayed away bring the change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 24 min Chiman31000 26
30 Year Old Fatally Stabbed at O'Malleys (Apr '09) 31 min Chiman31000 34
Snow removal 1 hr Election 2015 17
Hearing for Marcia Stone 1 hr UN BIIP Your Ward 12
Conflict of Interest Hal Jr and Sr 4 hr Keyboard Cowboy 24
When is the 2015 Public Appropriations Hearing 5 hr It Is Time 20
Walgreens 6 hr Sold Out 73

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:32PM CST

Glenwood Dating
Find my Match