Viullage Administration

Viullage Administration

Posted in the Glenwood Forum

Park Forest, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Again, this town wasted our money and time. Village Administrator Eric Wiederhold ended his very short relationship with the Village of Glenwood. He received a pretty sweet deal from a city that is so broke it forced it's cops to take unpaid days off or loose 5 officers to lay offs. After spending over $20,000 to find this guy, the Village paid him a six figure salary, paid his tuition at a prestigious university, paid him several hundred dollars per month in vehicle maintenance fees (he lives next door to the Village Hall). Now they decided he is not the right man for the job so they are giving him six months severance pay and paying off the last two months of his lease. This guy did absolutely nothing for the Village but collect a nice fat pay check and try to lay off cops. How is this allowed to happen? Why are cops still taking unpaid days off but this guy is getting six months pay for nothing? A simple background investigation would have revealed this guy jumps from one city to the next, uses lay offs (especially in the police sector) to solve budget problems and never stays anywhere very long. More money wasted by your elected officials. Higher sticker fees, higher water bills and pay cuts for the police to pay for another useless Village Administrator.

Park Forest, IL

#2 Mar 3, 2010
Sorry about the typo-just saw it after I posted.

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 6, 2010
Mayor durkin we demand a refund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Bye Joe Berrios 3 hr Broken 5
Hey Mayor Vargas, your next 4 hr Time for Bob to Work 12
Posen Memories (Jan '10) 5 hr Posen is still do... 25
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 6 hr She is a Faker 43
Public Hearing for Bl City Budget 13 hr Great Idea 217
Midlothian Police (Sep '13) 13 hr Smyoung7514 61
Congratulations Mary Carvlin Tue Joe 4

Glenwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Glenwood Mortgages