protest this friday
MR GLENWOOD

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Come out and support the Glenwood police and save the neighborhood. This Friday 5 pm at Glenwood village Hall. Please come and voice your opinion on the laying off of 5 full time officers. This will leave the village unprotected. Weather you dislike Glenwood police or not do you really want only 15 officers broke up into 3 shifts protecting your town? This is nonsense and not safe for the community. Things are going to go bad if they lose 5 police officers. Please come show your support. This Friday. I don't want to see Glenwood turn into the pits. Please THIS FRIDAY AT GLENWOOD VILLAGE HALL. Don't let this happen.
Voter

Park Forest, IL

#2 Nov 4, 2009
In case you don't understand the full impact of this, you WILL have less cops on the street, only ONE detective following up on all crimes, no deputy chief, no juvenile officer. The cops that are working will be on overtime. I heard mayor Durkin told the officers "Dont arrest anyone then." Wow-great solution Mayor. Why not just hang a sign at the entrance to Glenwood inviting all criminals to Glenwood. What are you doing to this town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blue Island Forum 37 min We Checked 12
Bob Manthei Ousted from Park District? 46 min Lean In 28
Recall Rybak 1 hr Haha 10
A cowardly excuse for a man 1 hr art 19
Availability of New BI Ward Map 1 hr Lean In 73
Welcome to the Neighborhood! 6 hr Uncle Cracker 1
District 142 Board Member out of control 8 hr get your facts 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glenwood Mortgages