Bambergs found guilty of murder

Sep 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Baxley News-Banner

A Jeff Davis County jury took less than 40 minutes to find Sonya Bamberg and her son, Damon Bamberg of Montgomery County, guilty of murder in connection with the Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peeling the Apple

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Judged:

Hang them!!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Peeling the Apple wrote:
Hang them!!!!!!
from the highest tree......
trucker102

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Peeling the Apple wrote:
Hang them!!!!!!
they should both die for what they done to that young girl

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

i do believe prisons are a very cruel place. but they really do deserve the ULTIMATE!! maybe damon will find him a husband &sonya will find her a wife...lol........i hope the worst of HELL UPON BOTH OF THESE CREATURES!!

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

trucker102 wrote:
<quoted text>they should both die for what they done to that young girl
i would kinda like for them to stay around a while & get what is coming to them in prison!! it will not be pretty. i hope it is hell for them!!
taxpayer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

may they rott in HELL.
officer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

nah he worked in the prison system for years... he knows how to work the system they should give him the death sentence
concerned

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Does anyone know why the cruelty to children charges were overlooked or dropped? Those children saw everything how much more cruel can you get? They both should be hanged. I hope God richly blesses Rita and Gary and the children.
One Of Many

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

concerned wrote:
Does anyone know why the cruelty to children charges were overlooked or dropped? Those children saw everything how much more cruel can you get? They both should be hanged. I hope God richly blesses Rita and Gary and the children.
The defense was going to call the oldest child and Rita had him at the court house the last day of trial in case they did call him but at the last minute the state offered them a deal to drop the cruelty to children charge . They agreed to the deal because they knew it would do them more harm than good plus it kept the child from having to face once again the two people that murdered his mom . He was very nervous about having to see them again so it worked out well for him and the penalty for the cruelty charge was only four to five years anyway and by the time they get hit with all the other prison time that's going to be just a drop in the bucket .
concerned

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Thanks one of many, I just want those two to suffer like they made nicki and her family suffer, I know that it is not the christian way to think but doggone it they need to suffer.
One Of Many

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Just letting everyone know that sentencing is tomorrow at 3:00 along with the victim impact statements . This will be at the court house in Hazlehurst with Judge Amanda Williams handing down sentences . I don't think they will fare too well in state prison . Especially since Damon was once a prison gaurd .
mjm50

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

i'm glad the young boy didn't have to face them again but i don't think the crulety to children should have been dropped. i hope damon gets the biggest husband that's in prison, The death sentence would have let them off to easy. may they live in hell on earth everyday.
sha

Chauncey, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Hanging is too good for these people. Strip them
of clothing, tie them Indian style, pour molasses
or syrup on them and just leave them in the woods.
hoop da loop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

They both got life + 30 years.

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

hoop da loop wrote:
They both got life + 30 years.
thank god!!
FAMILY FRIENDS

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

apple_ pie wrote:
<quoted text> thank god!!
You should have ALREADY known this , since you posted on another site that you were related..Can't remember the last lie you told???If not, then read back to previous postings. Saves you from looking as DUMB as you are.Do you really think that other people don't read your postings and laugh @ you..You are the BIGGEST joke to hit these sites since it was formed.You need to take a big break and turn OFF your computer for a while. Have a NICE day.

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

FAMILY FRIENDS wrote:
<quoted text>You should have ALREADY known this , since you posted on another site that you were related..Can't remember the last lie you told???If not, then read back to previous postings. Saves you from looking as DUMB as you are.Do you really think that other people don't read your postings and laugh @ you..You are the BIGGEST joke to hit these sites since it was formed.You need to take a big break and turn OFF your computer for a while. Have a NICE day.
FYI, yes i did already know this. bitch your mama was a joke when she had ur stupid ass. i bet YOUR MOM ASK, LORD WHAT KIND OF MESS HAVE I MADE!!LOL...YOU CAN ONLY BE SOMETHING A MOTHER COULD LOVE!!

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

FAMILY FRIENDS wrote:
<quoted text>You should have ALREADY known this , since you posted on another site that you were related..Can't remember the last lie you told???If not, then read back to previous postings. Saves you from looking as DUMB as you are.Do you really think that other people don't read your postings and laugh @ you..You are the BIGGEST joke to hit these sites since it was formed.You need to take a big break and turn OFF your computer for a while. Have a NICE day.
yes, i was kin to nikki through marriage. i DO NOT have NO reason to lie! nikki was my husbans great neice. we allways spent christmas together, thanksgiving or any other special holiday. nikki, we love you baby & i am SO SORRY THAT I WASN'T WITH YOU ..........I LOVE U GURL.....GOD BLESS..

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

FAMILY FRIENDS wrote:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING U IMBRED BITCH,i do not know u & u do not know me......but it CAN BE ARRANGED! you are some kinda smart ass bitch to be calling me"DUMB". i love a challenge with a smart ass like u.......just holler back & let me know..........as far as being a joke, all i have to say:my miission accomlished!!" when u get ready to meet i person, please let me know. will be looking forward to that.......take care..
FAMILY FRIENDS

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

apple_ pie wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING U IMBRED BITCH,i do not know u & u do not know me......but it CAN BE ARRANGED! you are some kinda smart ass bitch to be calling me"DUMB". i love a challenge with a smart ass like u.......just holler back & let me know..........as far as being a joke, all i have to say:my miission accomlished!!" when u get ready to meet i person, please let me know. will be looking forward to that.......take care..
You are a VERY SAD ?? I would say human ,BUT not sure that word fits.SAD,SAD,SAD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glenwood Discussions

Search the Glenwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr big picture 39,280
text hannah montana (Apr '09) Apr 13 paige demarini 441
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Candidates Qualify Mar '14 Constituent 1
megans diner (Dec '12) Feb '14 darlene 5
all info for upcoming events Feb '14 SWEETWATER HORSE TRACK 1
Banker thief graduate of Brewton Parker College Feb '14 realistic 3
•••
•••
•••
Glenwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glenwood Jobs