william posey ( bill posey )
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
setting it straight

Fairmont, WV

#124 Sep 13, 2013
His high speed chase that went through Kistonsville he almost hit my son that was crossing the road to go lay with his friends. He is a danger to all of us ane they need to lock him up and throw away the key.
Agree

United States

#125 Sep 13, 2013
setting it straight wrote:
His high speed chase that went through Kistonsville he almost hit my son that was crossing the road to go lay with his friends. He is a danger to all of us ane they need to lock him up and throw away the key.
I agree! He will end up killing someone one day.
Jealous

United States

#126 Sep 16, 2013
For someone that hates Mr. Posey he should does still gets to see one of his sons And for him doing what ever his does its his business no one else's as long as te kids ain't around Jenkins fine ask anyone in law enforcement or child protect service there tell you the same thing at least that's what they told me so for you all to sit here a fck up others life won't you all worry about yourselfs and not others
Seriously

United States

#127 Sep 16, 2013
Jealous wrote:
For someone that hates Mr. Posey he should does still gets to see one of his sons And for him doing what ever his does its his business no one else's as long as te kids ain't around Jenkins fine ask anyone in law enforcement or child protect service there tell you the same thing at least that's what they told me so for you all to sit here a fck up others life won't you all worry about yourselfs and not others
You're an idiot! It is EVERYONE'S business what he does when he's on a high speed chase putting many people in danger. He should not be allowed around ANY children. Can you please learn English before you keep posting. You're embarrassing yourself!
Seriously

United States

#128 Sep 16, 2013
By the way, if CPS knew half of what goes on I'm sure not only would HE be arrested for child endangerment but probably the mother also for allowing the child to be in an unsafe situation. NO mother should ever put her child in that situation.
Sad

United States

#129 Sep 17, 2013
Amber wrote:
Youre exactly right "happy" but the mother of the other chikdren Wont keep the kids away from him. Its been the same thing time and time again with him and still he is involved in there lives. From what Ive heard she isnt much better maybe not now but she had a drug problem of her own and was right along his side for many years doing the same things. Hopefully she like Misty will wake up and keep those innocent boys away from him. It would. make a better life for them if she did .
So sad! Shame on her!
Its about time

Staunton, VA

#130 Feb 12, 2014
I see he made the paper AGAIN. Why do they keep letting him out? Keep him in jail forever. He has NOTHING to contribute to society.
FiveOhh

Philadelphia, PA

#131 Feb 12, 2014
Its about time wrote:
I see he made the paper AGAIN. Why do they keep letting him out? Keep him in jail forever. He has NOTHING to contribute to society.
Hey Assh*le, this man has children. How rude of you to be blasting him on here for them or anyone else to see. I'm sure you must be perfect, along with everyone else on here trash talking Billy. I doubt you even know him. I didn't used to, all I knew of him was what I read in the paper & saw on here. I'm not a drug addict nor have I ever been in trouble & I work a full time job so I'm not Weston scum at all & I can tell you that Billy is genuinely a good guy & he's nice as can be. So he has a habit or two that's illegal, one of which shouldn't be. So what. Everyone breaks the law. Some just get caught. And by the way, I think keeping someone 'in jail forever'(as you suggested) for drugs is absolutely ridiculous! People do not need to be locked up for being addicts, they need treatment. He's not hurting anyone but himself.
Its about time

Fairmont, WV

#132 Feb 12, 2014
Well aren't you something special for defending a convicted felon! First of all I didn't mention anything about his kids. They have nothing to do with my comment. Second, he doesn't just have a HUGE drug problem, he also sells them. Third, you ignorant lowlife, he has put MANY people in danger fleeing from the cops 8 (or so times). How many more times should he go on a high speed chase while drugged out of his mind to possibly kill someone before YOU see a problem with his pattern? You're a douche bag. Get a life! If you hang out with him, you are lowlife scum regardless of whether you are employed or not! Those kind of trashy people stick together. So sorry you have embarrassed your self by making excuses for convicts.
Its about time

Fairmont, WV

#133 Feb 12, 2014
Your "everyone breaks the law" comment, shows maybe you should share a jail cell with him. NO everyone doesn't break the law. It's called morals and values. You should get some.
curious

Weston, WV

#134 Feb 13, 2014
He wont be in jail very long his dad knows everything that happens in the shit whole town, I guess that's how it goes if you kiss ass to the cops your home free.
Too bad

Staunton, VA

#135 Feb 13, 2014
His dad isn't the only one. Billy will roll on anyone to save himself. But you're right. Unfortunately he won't be there long.
Misty Lattea

Bluefield, WV

#136 Feb 19, 2014
FiveOhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Assh*le, this man has children. How rude of you to be blasting him on here for them or anyone else to see. I'm sure you must be perfect, along with everyone else on here trash talking Billy. I doubt you even know him. I didn't used to, all I knew of him was what I read in the paper & saw on here. I'm not a drug addict nor have I ever been in trouble & I work a full time job so I'm not Weston scum at all & I can tell you that Billy is genuinely a good guy & he's nice as can be. So he has a habit or two that's illegal, one of which shouldn't be. So what. Everyone breaks the law. Some just get caught. And by the way, I think keeping someone 'in jail forever'(as you suggested) for drugs is absolutely ridiculous! People do not need to be locked up for being addicts, they need treatment. He's not hurting anyone but himself.
ummmmm. He is hurting someone other than himself!!!! His boys!!!! 5 boys who constantly get let down and hurt by his lies and addiction!
curious

Weston, WV

#137 Feb 20, 2014
You are right Misty its people like him, that don't care enough for his kids to stay out of trouble and help support his kids, you are a wonderful mom so those boys will grow up knowing that there mom loves them.
Justice

Clarksburg, WV

#138 Feb 27, 2014
Hope he stays where he is. It's a good place for him. Anyone who associates with him or "defends" him should probably be sitting in jail with him. After all, you are who you hang with.
curious

Weston, WV

#139 Feb 28, 2014
He won't be in jail long, he is what you call a informant.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikey Pumphrey 1 hr Disgusted 11
Steven Cunningham 2 hr Mmml 4
Stonewall Jackson statue 2 hr Spaceheater 14
Kenny shoulders did what now? (Sep '16) 4 hr fa real 38
Do U No a narcissist 7 hr A friend 6
enzo cardelli 7 hr Imready 14
Rite aid pharmacy (Dec '15) 8 hr Hername 73

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance