william posey ( bill posey )
no one

Clarksburg, WV

#22 Jun 12, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take it too serious for reasons like you. Just getting the point across!
lets hope he gets the help he needs some time in state hospital wouldn't hurt do you agree.
no one

Clarksburg, WV

#23 Jun 12, 2013
lets hope he gets help needed a stay in the state hospital wouldn't hurt do you agree
JudyS

Weston, WV

#24 Jun 12, 2013
Mr. Posey has five young sons he does not support nor does not care to be an appropriate role model for. He is also a woman beater. He is a psychopath and only cares about his self. He has had too many chances to redeem himself and does not want to. He needs to remain locked up until his sons are grown and leave Weston. He will have them doing the same thing as he if left to be around him. He has already taught them to disrespect women and that it is okay to break the law anytime you want.
what

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2013
JudyS wrote:
Mr. Posey has five young sons he does not support nor does not care to be an appropriate role model for. He is also a woman beater. He is a psychopath and only cares about his self. He has had too many chances to redeem himself and does not want to. He needs to remain locked up until his sons are grown and leave Weston. He will have them doing the same thing as he if left to be around him. He has already taught them to disrespect women and that it is okay to break the law anytime you want.
You have a lot of nerve to say anything about his kids on here.I'm not defending him in any way but even mention his kids is ridiculous.Also for u to say that he shouldnt get out until his kids are grown and out of weston shows you are trash.Just because this happened doesn't mean he is a bad parent and shouldn't see his kids again!
Serious

Faber, VA

#26 Jun 12, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text> You have a lot of nerve to say anything about his kids on here.I'm not defending him in any way but even mention his kids is ridiculous.Also for u to say that he shouldnt get out until his kids are grown and out of weston shows you are trash.Just because this happened doesn't mean he is a bad parent and shouldn't see his kids again!
Do you realize one of his "high speed chases" were done while some of his children were with him???? Would you care to say he isn't a bad parent again?? Or how about being under the influence of drugs around them?? Or how about getting arrested in front if them?? Should I go on? If you can say he isn't a bad parent or bad influence, obviously you do the same kind of parenting! Shame on you.
what

United States

#27 Jun 12, 2013
I said i was in no way defending him i just said that for u to say "he shouldn't get out until his kids are grown and out of weston" that's ridiculous.shame on me for being a bad parent?! Lol i dont have kids. So Shame on u for running your suck :)
Serious

Faber, VA

#28 Jun 12, 2013
what wrote:
I said i was in no way defending him i just said that for u to say "he shouldn't get out until his kids are grown and out of weston" that's ridiculous.shame on me for being a bad parent?! Lol i dont have kids. So Shame on u for running your suck :)
Yes you were defending him by saying "it doesn't mean he's a bad parent". Well news flash THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. And lucky for us you don't have children if you think this man is a good parent. he shouldn't be around ANY children.
Concerned

Faber, VA

#29 Jun 12, 2013
no one wrote:
<quoted text> lets hope he gets the help he needs some time in state hospital wouldn't hurt do you agree.
I agree 100%
geesh

United States

#30 Jun 12, 2013
Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you were defending him by saying "it doesn't mean he's a bad parent". Well news flash THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. And lucky for us you don't have children if you think this man is a good parent. he shouldn't be around ANY children.
And sadly for us your mother didn't swallow!!...Its strange tho u say his.kids was with him during a "high speed chase" but no neglect charges or child endagerment charges were filed that i can ever remember!! I think by me stating this crap doesn't make him a bad parent isn't defending him.I mean that in general just because people do bad things don't mean they are bad parents.Maybe i do have kids and i am a very good mother. I haven't met one person that says otherwise. So go on run your suck some more :)
Serious

Faber, VA

#31 Jun 12, 2013
geesh wrote:
<quoted text>And sadly for us your mother didn't swallow!!...Its strange tho u say his.kids was with him during a "high speed chase" but no neglect charges or child endagerment charges were filed that i can ever remember!! I think by me stating this crap doesn't make him a bad parent isn't defending him.I mean that in general just because people do bad things don't mean they are bad parents.Maybe i do have kids and i am a very good mother. I haven't met one person that says otherwise. So go on run your suck some more :)
Maybe in your world you can be a felon, do drugs, beat women in front of kids, sell drugs out of your home WITH your kids there and still be considered a good parent but not in 99 percent of the rest of America's eyes! Where in ANY of those things he's done that has endangered his children do you see a "good parent"? You would be one of the low life's that run with him and do the same damn things to your kids if you see him as anything other than a danger to not only his kids but EVERY innocent person in this town! I hope he stays right in jail with the rest of the FELONS where he belongs. He is a waste!!!
geesh

United States

#32 Jun 12, 2013
Actually i don't run around with him lol your are and idiot!! His children didn't live with him anyway. So how can u say he was doing all that in front of his children? U are just assuming all this crap. Lol u said he had his kids with him during a chase and if that was so i am almost positive he would have been charged with child neglect or something to that nature!! Men who beat women in front of their children even get visitation thru the courts. You know why because people do stupid things in life but that doesn't mean a bond between a parent and child has to be broken. children are innocent!! Why should a child be punished by losing a parent?? Unless of course sexual abuse or physical abuse or sht like that is going on, then of course their should be no communication.
Serious

Clarksburg, WV

#33 Jun 12, 2013
I never said he was currently doing that with his children. I'm not assuming anything. I KNOW FOR A FACT he was doing all that while he WAS living with his children. Everything I have said is FACT...I won't apologize for it just because you find it offensive. I know 100% he was on a police chase with one of his kids in the car. Not sure why he didn't have neglect charges. Must have been all the narcing he did to get out of it. You can defend him all you want. All it does is make you just as much as a lowlife as him.
Kayla

Weston, WV

#34 Jun 12, 2013
Listen to anyone on here talking shit about Billy. You know what many people think he is a bad person, and he's had his fair share of fuk ups, but to be on here talking about my life! My siblings! & my mother! No, shame on you guys. For your REAL information, billy straightened up a lot since his last run in with the cops! His sons idolize the hell out of him and not for the ad shit that he does but because he is nothing but great around us kids, & would honestly do just about anything in the world to protect us. You don't know Billy and many of you have said that yourselves, so how about you grow the hell up and do something else with your lives & stop talking shit on his kids!
Serious

Clarksburg, WV

#35 Jun 12, 2013
Well where does it have any persons name listed besides his? And no one was talking shit ON his kids. Just him :) evidently he hasn't straightened up as you say or he wouldn't be sitting in jail for several charges right now would he? He was caught with intent to DELIVER MORPHINE. Not someone I would feel safe having around my siblings. But you are who you hang with!
Kayla

Weston, WV

#36 Jun 12, 2013
I don't "hang" with him you piece of shit! He's sitting in jail mainly because of his precious charges that he didn't serve yet! You don't know anything. So get off here & do something beside the point or tell me your name so I can beat the hell out of you! Other than that keep his kids, me, & my mother out of it. Thank you!(:
Ummmm Stupid Much

Faber, VA

#37 Jun 12, 2013
Kayla wrote:
Listen to anyone on here talking shit about Billy. You know what many people think he is a bad person, and he's had his fair share of fuk ups, but to be on here talking about my life! My siblings! & my mother! No, shame on you guys. For your REAL information, billy straightened up a lot since his last run in with the cops! His sons idolize the hell out of him and not for the ad shit that he does but because he is nothing but great around us kids, & would honestly do just about anything in the world to protect us. You don't know Billy and many of you have said that yourselves, so how about you grow the hell up and do something else with your lives & stop talking shit on his kids!
Wow...who said anything about her mother? Did I miss a post? Because she is a whole topic all by herself.
Ummmm Stupid Much

Faber, VA

#38 Jun 12, 2013
And I think Kayla...you brought yourself into this. People amuse me.
Kayla

Weston, WV

#39 Jun 12, 2013
You wanna know why he has a whole topic to herself? Because all you people sitting behind your computers and phones wouldn't dare say the shit to her face! Get off!
Confused

Faber, VA

#40 Jun 12, 2013
Who are you guys talking about? The only Billy I know has a set of twins in Shadybrook. Is that the same guy? Or different?
Haha

Faber, VA

#41 Jun 12, 2013
So she does have a topic all to herself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanes 5 hr im hungry 1
Hmmmmmm 6 hr Danny 34
Viginia for sale 6 hr Mayor 26
I want you... I need you... I love you 7 hr Get a life 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,142
west shackleford Wed browneyed girlie 1
what do you think about this girl Jun 18 Anonymous 1

Glenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance